Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

How many times has Sakis posed naked for magazines?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

How many times has Sakis posed naked for magazines? Empty
PostSubject: How many times has Sakis posed naked for magazines?   How many times has Sakis posed naked for magazines? Icon_minitime16th October 2006, 5:01 am

A question I want to know, I was wondering that how many times has Sakis posed naked for magazines as I would like to know.
Cheers
Moldie
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
emilia

emilia

Total Posts : 7063
Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How many times has Sakis posed naked for magazines?   How many times has Sakis posed naked for magazines? Icon_minitime16th October 2006, 5:09 am

Moldie....you are inceciable! I have seen him naked at least twice. Those art photos that he has posed for Max magazine and then at the cover of nitro with dynamite. And if anyone has the magazine where he is on the cover wearing golden bodypaint I would love to see the rest of the story Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/penemi
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: How many times has Sakis posed naked for magazines?   How many times has Sakis posed naked for magazines? Icon_minitime16th October 2006, 5:16 am

emilia from finland wrote:
Moldie....you are inceciable! I have seen him naked at least twice. Those art photos that he has posed for Max magazine and then at the cover of nitro with dynamite. And if anyone has the magazine where he is on the cover wearing golden bodypaint I would love to see the rest of the story Wink Wink

So have I and I was also wondering about the one you mentioned with the golden body paint.
I have seen him twice naked for magazines and I was wondering about the magazine with Sakis naked behind a cello on the cover and what the story in it is like. Does any Greek fans here have it and translate it because I would like to have a look?
Back to top Go down
maria1618

maria1618

Total Posts : 13
Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How many times has Sakis posed naked for magazines?   How many times has Sakis posed naked for magazines? Icon_minitime18th April 2012, 12:26 pm

I know this thread is really old and I don't know if anyone will read this...but Moldie, I just came across that cover with the cello you were talking about:

http://magazine-covers.lucywho.com/nitro-magazine-greece-august-2002-magazine-cover-t2865201.html

Nitro Magazine, August 2002. Can't find much more about it yet though...

Does anyone know anything yet about the gold body paint cover? I'm hoping that maybe 6 years later something would of come up haha, but I can't find anything.
Back to top Go down
maria1618

maria1618

Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How many times has Sakis posed naked for magazines?   How many times has Sakis posed naked for magazines? Icon_minitime18th April 2012, 12:45 pm

AHA!

http://magazine-covers.lucywho.com/down-town-magazine-greece-24-december-1999-magazine-cover-t2865178.html

this is the gold body paint one right? The full article is on the official website here:

http://gallery.sakisrouvas.com/sakisInterviews/index.php?content%2F1999%2F1999-12+Down+Town%2F

Also, I'm guessing everybody already knows/has seen this by now Embarassed but just in case not, thought i would post anyway...sorry, baby rouvitsa still here !
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: How many times has Sakis posed naked for magazines?   How many times has Sakis posed naked for magazines? Icon_minitime110th April 2012, 11:43 am

We understand Maria! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: How many times has Sakis posed naked for magazines?   How many times has Sakis posed naked for magazines? Icon_minitime110th April 2012, 12:09 pm

Thanks a lot for this Maria, I have seen the pic before but I am wondering if other pics from the shoot could be found in the mag. And the golden one you posted is absolutely right, it was from a 1999 issue of Downtown magazine.
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: How many times has Sakis posed naked for magazines?   How many times has Sakis posed naked for magazines? Icon_minitime111th April 2012, 3:29 pm

Thanks a lot Maria! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
maria1618

maria1618

Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How many times has Sakis posed naked for magazines?   How many times has Sakis posed naked for magazines? Icon_minitime113th April 2012, 8:09 am

Moldienut wrote:
Thanks a lot for this Maria, I have seen the pic before but I am wondering if other pics from the shoot could be found in the mag. And the golden one you posted is absolutely right, it was from a 1999 issue of Downtown magazine.

haha I tried Razz yeah it would be great to see the rest of the shoot - it seems like even the official Sakis website doesn't have all his interviews available, which is a shame...
Back to top Go down
maria1618

maria1618

Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How many times has Sakis posed naked for magazines?   How many times has Sakis posed naked for magazines? Icon_minitime113th April 2012, 8:10 am

wpghi5 wrote:

hehe thanks!
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: How many times has Sakis posed naked for magazines?   How many times has Sakis posed naked for magazines? Icon_minitime113th April 2012, 11:12 am

maria1618 wrote:
wpghi5 wrote:

hehe thanks!

Yw! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many times has Sakis posed naked for magazines?   How many times has Sakis posed naked for magazines? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

How many times has Sakis posed naked for magazines?
Page 1 of 1