Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

Ola kala (edition française)

Go down 
+2
Moldienut
*Paraskévie*
6 posters
AuthorMessage
*Paraskévie*
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
*Paraskévie*

Total Posts : 6286
Female
Cancer Cat

Ola kala (edition française) Empty
PostSubject: Ola kala (edition française)   Ola kala (edition française) Icon_minitime14th May 2006, 1:12 pm

Ola kala (edition française) /august 2003/

Ola kala (edition française) Olakalafrf7arOla kala (edition française) Olakalaliste7sa

* Dis-lui
* Oso zo
* Mia zoe mazi
* Aspro mavro
* Iparhis
* Ola kala
* Tha erthi i stigmi
* An m'akous
* Feelings
* The light
Back to top Go down
https://sakis-rouvas.forumotion.com
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ola kala (edition française)   Ola kala (edition française) Icon_minitime122nd March 2007, 5:45 pm

I have noticed this on Ebay, the track listing is different to the original and with some original tracks missing.
The tracks that are missing which are from the original are Kati Omorfo, Pou Tha Pas and Disco Girl. I have the older French version with the green background and Sakis wearing red on the cover with the 3 English tracks on I bought from up London.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
anahelenada

anahelenada

Total Posts : 72
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ola kala (edition française)   Ola kala (edition française) Icon_minitime126th April 2009, 5:07 pm

and what's the difference???

It's sold well in france???
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ola kala (edition française)   Ola kala (edition française) Icon_minitime126th April 2009, 5:17 pm

anahelenada wrote:

I think it is the tracklisting and the cover and that was one of the later French editions which was rereleased to include Dis Lui on it. Sadly in France as far as I know it did not sell very well at all. Neither did the other version of Ola Kala which was released there previously back in 2002 and I've heard that it didn't even chart highly, not even in the top 100 or something like that.
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ola kala (edition française)   Ola kala (edition française) Icon_minitime126th April 2009, 7:54 pm

Moldienut wrote:
anahelenada wrote:

I think it is the tracklisting and the cover and that was one of the later French editions which was rereleased to include Dis Lui on it. Sadly in France as far as I know it did not sell very well at all. Neither did the other version of Ola Kala which was released there previously back in 2002 and I've heard that it didn't even chart highly, not even in the top 100 or something like that.

What a shame there. No
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ola kala (edition française)   Ola kala (edition française) Icon_minitime127th April 2009, 1:15 am

Yeah I know Jessie and I don't get why it was only released in France at the time plus it was mostly in Greek. Also I thought it was a bad idea anyway releasing stuff in a market where they have different sounds especially in the Greek language. I think Universal France (Sakis' then international record label) wanted to try out something new for the French market. I think they were hoping to do an O-Zone type success because a few years ago they had massive success across Europe with a song in the Romanian language and they were hoping to do the same with Sakis in the Greek language a few years before they did.
Back to top Go down
tacila

Total Posts : 466
Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ola kala (edition française)   Ola kala (edition française) Icon_minitime127th April 2009, 9:32 am

i would liek to hear it
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ola kala (edition française)   Ola kala (edition française) Icon_minitime127th April 2009, 9:53 am

Well I gotta say it was a good try on their part 2 get Sakis noticed there.
Back to top Go down
Tigra

Total Posts : 39
Female
Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ola kala (edition française)   Ola kala (edition française) Icon_minitime114th February 2010, 8:58 am

I bought the French version is that I am French.
And that's where I started was appreciated all the songs.
And the song Dis Lui is beautiful *____*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ola kala (edition française)   Ola kala (edition française) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ola kala (edition française)
Page 1 of 1