Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

Do you think Sakis comes to the forum?

Go down 
+5
wpghi5
Moldienut
emilia
Malin
Helenita
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Helenita

Helenita

Total Posts : 724
Female
Virgo Buffalo

Do you think Sakis comes to the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think Sakis comes to the forum?   Do you think Sakis comes to the forum? Icon_minitime115th May 2007, 2:41 am

This post was originally posted in this topic: If you want something... just DO it!!! Part 3. But it's a very interesting question that deserves to be a topic of its own. /Malin (Moderator)

About the words that he should come and chat with us some day. Who knows, today he's reading the forum, tomorrow he takes some funny nickname and chats. And we'll never know it was him. For us he'll be some fan from some other country.

This is what I would do if I were a star and feel lonely one evening or night. I guess I'd go to read my forum. Not every day, of course.

I have a small story about this. There's a Russian singer who has his official site with the chatroom. He used to go there from time to time and chat with his fans. That was how I met him. Now it's almost 8 years since I met him. He says he feels much better when he sees all the people who like him and for whom he is singing.

Now he appears in the chatroom very seldom, but he's often in the icq. So...they are also humans. Just some of them can talk openly, and others want privacy to be able to talk on equal rights. Like friends, not like a star and fans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakisrouvas.myff.ru
Malin

Malin

Total Posts : 3058
Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Sakis comes to the forum?   Do you think Sakis comes to the forum? Icon_minitime125th June 2007, 1:39 pm

I find it very unlikely that Sakis wouldn't at least have seen our forum. I'm thinking of all the talk of him being so much on the Internet (don't ask me where he's supposed to get the time to be online even one minute per day, though...), and also of the fact that we've pointed out the existence of the forum to him so many times.

I guess that most celebrities "google for their names" every now and then. But I think that the more well-known you are, the less you do that. But of course that's a question of personality. Just generally, I think that singer-song-writer John Doe in Texas googles for his name a lot more than Michael Jackson.

Your story about the Russian singer is intriguing, though (thanks for sharing)! And there's also MySpace, where actually quite a lot of pretty famous people are so much more accessible than they used to be before MySpace became so big. Also, I know that Phil Collins spends a lot of time on his official website, personally answering his fans' questions. And Phil Collins is an international superstar, for sure!

Back to Sakis. I doubt that he'll come chatting with us. But I find myself wondering when I'm posting "is Sakis going to read this?" ... Wink

What about the rest of you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/malintwin
emilia

emilia

Total Posts : 7063
Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Sakis comes to the forum?   Do you think Sakis comes to the forum? Icon_minitime125th June 2007, 1:56 pm

I bet he's sneaking around, it would just be smth he would propably do. This is just an itch, that I got. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/penemi
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Sakis comes to the forum?   Do you think Sakis comes to the forum? Icon_minitime125th June 2007, 2:03 pm

In my opinion, I think Sakis may be too busy right now for visits but probably somebody from his management takes over from him instead. In my country's newspapers recently, do you know the R&B singer Craig David?, he met a woman who is a friend of his from his Myspace page meaning that sometimes celebrities CAN be behind there even though some people doubt it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Sakis comes to the forum?   Do you think Sakis comes to the forum? Icon_minitime125th June 2007, 4:02 pm

If I ever heard any buzz that Sakis read my post hoping it would b true I would probably lose it completely. I would just scream at the top of my lungs, go really crazy u name it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
aleera

aleera

Total Posts : 1856
Female
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Sakis comes to the forum?   Do you think Sakis comes to the forum? Icon_minitime125th June 2007, 9:23 pm

I think it's possible.Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.univercidade.com.br
Della

Della

Total Posts : 1026
Female
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Sakis comes to the forum?   Do you think Sakis comes to the forum? Icon_minitime126th June 2007, 3:01 am

Actually ever since the concert in Thessaloniki where Malin and Emilia met him and talked to him about this forum, I am extremely carefull about what I post.

I even considered going back to some of my old posts and edit them, just in case ... But I didn't do it in the end. However this is a public forum. Most of the topics are accessible by anyone so I advice caution.
Back to top Go down
http://sakisrouvas.tk
Helenita

Helenita

Total Posts : 724
Female
Virgo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Sakis comes to the forum?   Do you think Sakis comes to the forum? Icon_minitime126th June 2007, 4:18 am

Anyway, we can't know for sure, and I guess we shouldn't. We are more than 200 here. And we are friendly. We say what we think and have nothing to hide. I am happy just I have this forum and everyone of you, with whom I can discuss things. Whether he is here or not, I guess he will be happy seeing one day that we are so friendly and international Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakisrouvas.myff.ru
Malin

Malin

Total Posts : 3058
Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Sakis comes to the forum?   Do you think Sakis comes to the forum? Icon_minitime126th June 2007, 11:48 am

Helenita wrote:
Anyway, we can't know for sure, and I guess we shouldn't. We are more than 200 here. And we are friendly. We say what we think and have nothing to hide. I am happy just I have this forum and everyone of you, with whom I can discuss things. Whether he is here or not, I guess he will be happy seeing one day that we are so friendly and international Smile

Amen! cheers

Although, to be honest, some of the creations in the "My Creations" topic are a bit too... how should I put it?? Well, you know... I'm not sure Sakis would be very happy if he saw all that. Still, there's no need to censor it, because it's not illegal.

I have written some really personal posts, especially in connection to my trips to Greece. I have no idea if Sakis would approve of all the detailed accounts I've given of my meetings with him, but I actually don't see why he wouldn't understand why I wrote about it. And I have been careful with what I've written, not to give away too spicy details or things that might put Sakis into trouble in any way (minor or major). Rolling Eyes I definitely don't regret posting any of it! drunken
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/malintwin
Disco_girl

Disco_girl

Total Posts : 1290
Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Sakis comes to the forum?   Do you think Sakis comes to the forum? Icon_minitime126th June 2007, 12:20 pm

i think he was here...especially after that time he meet malin and emilia,he couldnt stay cold after those girls,so i can bet that he came just to see what are we doing here....
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Sakis comes to the forum?   Do you think Sakis comes to the forum? Icon_minitime126th June 2007, 2:19 pm

Malin wrote:

Although, to be honest, some of the creations in the "My Creations" topic are a bit too...

OTT perhaps? Laughing

Malin wrote:
how should I put it?? Well, you know... I'm not sure Sakis would be very happy if he saw all that. Still, there's no need to censor it, because it's not illegal.

I agree Mal, I know me and Em are the manic ones responsible but really we are joking. Plus we don't really mean to piss Sakis off deliberately don't you? Laughing Laughing

Malin wrote:
I have written some really personal posts, especially in connection to my trips to Greece. I have no idea if Sakis would approve of all the detailed accounts I've given of my meetings with him, but I actually don't see why he wouldn't understand why I wrote about it. And I have been careful with what I've written, not to give away too spicy details or things that might put Sakis into trouble in any way (minor or major). Rolling Eyes I definitely don't regret posting any of it! drunken

I would be the same if I was in your shoes Mal but when that time comes for me I will find out the truth. Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Sakis comes to the forum?   Do you think Sakis comes to the forum? Icon_minitime126th June 2007, 2:56 pm

Well the best I could put it is that we do love and adore him so much. Not only that but we also care about him as well. We're definitely working our darnest 2 spread Sakis 2 the world. I'm sure he'll b impress by that.
Back to top Go down
aleera

aleera

Total Posts : 1856
Female
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Sakis comes to the forum?   Do you think Sakis comes to the forum? Icon_minitime126th June 2007, 6:45 pm

Malin wrote:
Helenita wrote:

Amen! cheers

Although, to be honest, some of the creations in the "My Creations" topic are a bit too... how should I put it?? Well, you know... I'm not sure Sakis would be very happy if he saw all that. Still, there's no need to censor it, because it's not illegal.

I totally agree. Besides, this Forum wouldn't be the same if we started censoring our posts. And if Sakis doesn't like everything he might read here I think he'd be very proud to see how his fans from so many different cultures get along so well. He'd be very glad to see that we respect and care for each other.
Back to top Go down
http://www.univercidade.com.br
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Sakis comes to the forum?   Do you think Sakis comes to the forum? Icon_minitime127th June 2007, 1:58 pm

Amen 2 that Aleera!
Back to top Go down
maria

maria

Total Posts : 1289
Female
Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Sakis comes to the forum?   Do you think Sakis comes to the forum? Icon_minitime128th June 2007, 11:58 am

aleera wrote:
Malin wrote:
Helenita wrote:

Amen! cheers

I totally agree. Besides, this Forum wouldn't be the same if we started censoring our posts. And if Sakis doesn't like everything he might read here I think he'd be very proud to see how his fans from so many different cultures get along so well. He'd be very glad to see that we respect and care for each other.

i am with you guys!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://mpempamaria.spaces.live.com/default.aspx?_c02_owner=1
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Sakis comes to the forum?   Do you think Sakis comes to the forum? Icon_minitime128th June 2007, 8:34 pm

Of course Maria. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Sakis comes to the forum?   Do you think Sakis comes to the forum? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Do you think Sakis comes to the forum?
Page 1 of 1