Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

Latest ESC news

Go down 
+7
olympia
wpghi5
Chrisanthi
lunaLENA
ellijay
emilia
Moldienut
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

Latest ESC news Empty
PostSubject: Latest ESC news   Latest ESC news Icon_minitime116th November 2007, 2:04 pm

The latest news concerning Eurovision is that Sakis has ruled out of any possibility this year. Elli Kokkinou is pregnant and she has said no to ERT.
Here is the article concerning this.

Elli Kokkinou is pregnant and along with her CD recent release she replied no to ERT. There were indeed negotiations between Elli Kokkinou and she herself confirmed it to a TV show. But things changed in her life as well with the Eurovision format and now ERT has been left out of name capable to support an internal selection.

Sakis Rouvas and Despina Vandi have ruled themselves out of any possibility to represent Greece. The news about Maro Lytra and Ioanna Koutalidou, better to stay uncommented, although the first one might have some chances at the end to enter a national selection. It seems that the later singer is just promoting her new CD. Tamta could be a possibility for a potential national selection along with Kostas Martakis but still none of them have spread any confirmed rumour regarding Eurovision.

The Greek national broadcaster, according to secure sources, is heading to a national selection. There are no names even some already delcared interest but still keeps thinking the best possible way. Funny to see is that esckaz.com reports confirmed participation for Elli Kokkinou.

One more idea discussed as of 2007 in ERT is to have one song in the national selection in the Greek language. This possibility seems -- according to rumours -- to be closer, than ever, to apply this year. And the soap opear continues...

Source : http://www.oikotimes.com/v2/index.php?file=articles&id=1454
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
emilia

emilia

Total Posts : 7063
Female
Taurus Rooster

Latest ESC news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest ESC news   Latest ESC news Icon_minitime116th November 2007, 2:19 pm

oh...so not next year, but maybe some day Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/penemi
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

Latest ESC news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest ESC news   Latest ESC news Icon_minitime116th November 2007, 2:23 pm

emilia from finland wrote:
oh...so not next year, but maybe some day Smile

In my opinion, if he enters this year, I have a feeling that he would go down the plughole. Once so far is enough and look at him now, if he entered Eurovision again all that would go and will have a reputation for being Mr Eurovision with a career down the drain.
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

Latest ESC news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest ESC news   Latest ESC news Icon_minitime116th November 2007, 2:32 pm

or the contrary.. after Lordi won they got much more publicity in the international media and now everyone knows where Finland is located.
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

Latest ESC news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest ESC news   Latest ESC news Icon_minitime116th November 2007, 2:55 pm

Phew!!! Thank god he aint going. I completely agree with Moldie.

Sakis is far too good for Eurovision in my opnion anyway!

But them I am British by birth and all we do over there is take the p...ss out of Eurovision every year!

The Greeks on the other hand take it VERY seriously indeed!

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

Latest ESC news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest ESC news   Latest ESC news Icon_minitime116th November 2007, 3:01 pm

ellijay wrote:
Phew!!! Thank god he aint going. I completely agree with Moldie.

Sakis is far too good for Eurovision in my opnion anyway!

But them I am British by birth and all we do over there is take the p...ss out of Eurovision every year!

The Greeks on the other hand take it VERY seriously indeed!

Jxxx

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
As a fellow Brit generally Eurovision is not very well known because all they send is either nobodies or reality show rejects compared to Greece which send in domestic superstars. All the superstars in Britain refuse to enter because they are worried about the impact Eurovision may have on their careers. I think Eurovision is getting out of control anyway because of those stupid formats they are recently having. It is planned that there will be ANOTHER semi final but the way to solve that is to limit the countries entering because there are too many in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Latest ESC news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest ESC news   Latest ESC news Icon_minitime116th November 2007, 3:05 pm

It just isnt the same for me here Moldie. I MISS WOGAN !!!! He really knows how to rip Eurovision apart and has me hysterical with laughter.

Send him over here on his jollies and he can teach the Greeks a thing or two!! lol

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

Latest ESC news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest ESC news   Latest ESC news Icon_minitime116th November 2007, 3:07 pm

ellijay wrote:
It just isnt the same for me here Moldie. I MISS WOGAN !!!! He really knows how to rip Eurovision apart and has me hysterical with laughter.

Send him over here on his jollies and he can teach the Greeks a thing or two!! lol

Jxxx

I think he is the only reason why Brits like Eurovision. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
lunaLENA

lunaLENA

Total Posts : 2990
Female
Cancer Rooster

Latest ESC news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest ESC news   Latest ESC news Icon_minitime116th November 2007, 4:21 pm

let me tell you that this morning the presenter of the 'omorfos kosmos' said that there is a strong possibility of sakis to go to eurovision this year.....! he implied that he heard that not from ert but sakis himself because he said that sakis wants to go!!!! whatever...i'm with our man! whatever he decides it will be a pleasure for me!!! he has nothing to lose, he is the best!!!
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

Latest ESC news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest ESC news   Latest ESC news Icon_minitime116th November 2007, 4:28 pm

Lena wrote:
let me tell you that this morning the presenter of the 'omorfos kosmos' said that there is a strong possibility of sakis to go to eurovision this year.....! he implied that he heard that not from ert but sakis himself because he said that sakis wants to go!!!! whatever...i'm with our man! whatever he decides it will be a pleasure for me!!! he has nothing to lose, he is the best!!!

Lena I'm here with you more than 100 %
Back to top Go down
Chrisanthi

Chrisanthi

Total Posts : 1186
Female
Scorpio Pig

Latest ESC news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest ESC news   Latest ESC news Icon_minitime116th November 2007, 4:31 pm

Of course we are by his side whatever he decides to do!He will be perfect once more,I'm so sure about it!
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Latest ESC news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest ESC news   Latest ESC news Icon_minitime116th November 2007, 4:51 pm

OK if this is the case and it is SAKIS who WANTS to go to Eurovision then my only hope will be that he will be sent with a much better quality song than last time.

Shake it is pretty awful and the lyrics were not exactly intelligent eh!

It was his PERFORMANCE that won him third place surely!

So... if he goes again... give him a decent song to work with.

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

Latest ESC news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest ESC news   Latest ESC news Icon_minitime116th November 2007, 4:54 pm

ellijay wrote:
OK if this is the case and it is SAKIS who WANTS to go to Eurovision then my only hope will be that he will be sent with a much better quality song than last time.

Shake it is pretty awful and the lyrics were not exactly intelligent eh!

It was his PERFORMANCE that won him third place surely!

So... if he goes again... give him a decent song to work with.

Jxxx

I completely agree Elli, I do NOT want another Shake It style song, Shake It was bad enough and crap as it is I don't want him singing another crap song this time.
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

Latest ESC news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest ESC news   Latest ESC news Icon_minitime116th November 2007, 4:58 pm

hey come on...it's all about the show in the Eurovision...or how the hell do u think most horrible songs always end up on great places...like this year bloody Verka Serdutchka almost won (but thank God it didn't happen) Laughing Laughing

But seriously spoken he needs next time a song that will do justice to his skills. And if no-one else can't write one...I'll do it Laughing (joke)
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

Latest ESC news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest ESC news   Latest ESC news Icon_minitime116th November 2007, 5:02 pm

hey come on...it's all about the show in the Eurovision...or how the hell do u think most horrible songs always end up on great places...like this year bloody Verka Serdutchka almost won (but thank God it didn't happen) Laughing Laughing

But seriously spoken he needs next time a song that will do justice to his skills. And if no-one else can't write one...I'll do it Laughing (joke)

I have to admit, Sakis sang out of tune in ESC 2004 in my opinion, his voice was not of maximum standard as you usually hear him. I know Verka Serduchka was a complete jackass for Ukraine this year in her performance but shoot me for this, I actually thought the studio version of the song was funny because of the voices she made. Sakis was really reowned in ESC 2004 for his performance rather than his singing and a year later, I listened to his other songs and all that changed for me.

Last edited by on 16th November 2007, 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Latest ESC news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest ESC news   Latest ESC news Icon_minitime116th November 2007, 5:10 pm

Yes he was out of tune in 2004 but not as much out of tune as Anna Vissi in 2006 !! lol lol that was absolutely awful and there's no-one who can belt out a ballad like that woman!

For me the whole concept of ESC just sucks but if Sakis wants it... hey its up to him.

Its not a SONG contest - its just a chance for exhibitionists to make complete idiots out of themselves.

Sakis is worth soooo much more than that.

I'll shut up and go away now - promise!

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

Latest ESC news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest ESC news   Latest ESC news Icon_minitime116th November 2007, 5:10 pm

Moldienut wrote:

I have to admit, Sakis sang out of tune in ESC 2004 in my opinion, his voice was not of maximum standard as you usually hear him. I know Verka Serduchka was a complete jackass for Ukraine this year in her performance but shoot me for this, I actually thought the studio version of the song was funny because of the voices he made. Sakis was really reowned in ESC 2004 for his performance rather than his singing and a year later, I listened to his other songs and all that changed for me.

Yep Sakis singing in semifinals 2004 sounded horrible. Maybe it was that he was so nervous that he sung out of tune, but in finals he sounded allready more relaxed. If he would sing the way he did in 2006 while he was the host of the show, next time he enters the contest...he'll hopefully melt all the hearts and win.
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Latest ESC news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest ESC news   Latest ESC news Icon_minitime116th November 2007, 5:14 pm

Em!! he wasnt singing LIVE in 2006 !!!!

OK im really going now!!!! lol

Jxx
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

Latest ESC news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest ESC news   Latest ESC news Icon_minitime116th November 2007, 5:16 pm

Yep Sakis singing in semifinals 2004 sounded horrible. Maybe it was that he was so nervous that he sung out of tune, but in finals he sounded allready more relaxed. If he would sing the way he did in 2006 while he was the host of the show, next time he enters the contest...he'll hopefully melt all the hearts and win.

I have to say that I completely agree, if he had sung I'm In Love With You in ESC 2004 instead of in the interval of ESC 2006, he would had even won. If he enters again I hope he goes for a similar song.
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

Latest ESC news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest ESC news   Latest ESC news Icon_minitime116th November 2007, 5:17 pm

ellijay wrote:

Jxx

yes i know...but who is singing live nowadays in esc anymore???
and yeah jane it's way pass your bedtime Laughing
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Latest ESC news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest ESC news   Latest ESC news Icon_minitime116th November 2007, 5:24 pm

EVERYONE!!!! THATS WHY ITS SOOOO BAD!!!!

im goin to bed now!! HONEST LMAO !!!!
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

Latest ESC news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest ESC news   Latest ESC news Icon_minitime117th November 2007, 2:21 am

If Sakis himself is indeed considering competing ESC yet again I could fear that it would deny him victory once more or that he might much less than his 3rd place showing in ESC '04 should he compete again. pale Sry 4 being harsh here but that's how I look at it. I actually like Shake It. It was in a style of music that I personally love and that it was in English. Laughing Of course it was his performance there ala a jacket rip from his dancers that led me 2 like the guy in the first place. Laughing The video of it is not bad either in my opinion. Hearing this now lead me 2 more worry than excitement. No
Back to top Go down
olympia

olympia

Total Posts : 1617
Female
Gemini Tiger

Latest ESC news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest ESC news   Latest ESC news Icon_minitime117th November 2007, 4:28 am

if he goes i am sure he will make the best promo and choose the best song. i don't like esc as an idea but still i trust his choices
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/OLYMPIA_NIKOLAOU/SAKIS-INDEX
Malin

Malin

Total Posts : 3058
Female
Capricorn Dragon

Latest ESC news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest ESC news   Latest ESC news Icon_minitime117th November 2007, 6:25 am

ellijay wrote:

Jxx

yes i know...but who is singing live nowadays in esc anymore???
and yeah jane it's way pass your bedtime Laughing

I wouldn't be here today if I at once had realized that Sakis wasn't singing live when he performed "I'm In Love With You" in 2006... It was a quite convincing lip syncing performance. I actually got pissed off when I realized that I had been fooled, but by then I was already too interested in Sakis to let it stop me from being impressed by him.

Anyway, I agree with Olympia: I trust Sakis' judgement. If he enters the competition again, I will support him 100%. But I hope the song will be a song that allows him to show that he can sing. Because "Shake It" certainly didn't.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/malintwin
Chrisanthi

Chrisanthi

Total Posts : 1186
Female
Scorpio Pig

Latest ESC news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest ESC news   Latest ESC news Icon_minitime117th November 2007, 6:38 am

however, many singers who go to the Eurovision song contest can sing,many times quite impressively,but I don't think that this is what the audience of the contest really want nowadays...There are many good voices,but how many SAKISes???? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Latest ESC news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest ESC news   Latest ESC news Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Latest ESC news
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next