Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

Saki's dad on tv

Go down 
+7
Chrisanthi
olympia
Christina
stelios
lunaLENA
emilia
ellijay
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

Saki's dad on tv Empty
PostSubject: Saki's dad on tv   Saki's dad on tv Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 6:36 am

Superstar are just showing an interview with Saki's daddy. He is just the cutest little guy!!!!!

He has such lovely eyes and a fabulous warm smile.

He is currently shooting a film in Kerkyra with Dimitra Matsouka.

I am taping the segment of course.

Bless him - he's just luverly!!!

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Total Posts : 7063
Female
Taurus Rooster

Saki's dad on tv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki's dad on tv   Saki's dad on tv Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 6:38 am

Which one is shooting a film???
I am bit confused...Sakis or his dad??? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/penemi
lunaLENA

lunaLENA

Total Posts : 2990
Female
Cancer Rooster

Saki's dad on tv Empty
PostSubject: sakis father in a movie!   Saki's dad on tv Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 6:39 am

star channel showed a while ago an interview of sakis father. he has been an actor for about 40 years but only in theatre! he claims he isn't a professional though! he only takes part in movies and in the theatre! now he is doing a movie in corfu along with other famous greek actors! he is such a sweet person!!! he has the same eyes and smile with our man!!! amazing!!! he is soooooooooooo sweet! among other things about the movie he said to the reporter that we should love sakis! and the reporter told him that we already do and he said then even more cos what he has done till today he deserved it!!! really touching!!!!

Last edited by on 30th January 2008, 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Saki's dad on tv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki's dad on tv   Saki's dad on tv Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 6:40 am

His daddy!

He was just telling the interviewer that he has been involved with the theatre for around 40 years.

Ohhhh i could just eat him he's sooo cute!

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
lunaLENA

lunaLENA

Female
Cancer Rooster

Saki's dad on tv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki's dad on tv   Saki's dad on tv Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 6:42 am

oh jane we posted simultaneously about that!!! it's the cutest person i've seen!!! sakis looks a loooooooooot like him!!!
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

Saki's dad on tv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki's dad on tv   Saki's dad on tv Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 6:42 am

ellijay wrote:
His daddy!

He was just telling the interviewer that he has been involved with the theatre for around 40 years.

Ohhhh i could just eat him he's sooo cute!

Jxxx

That's what I thought Laughing , thanx
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Saki's dad on tv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki's dad on tv   Saki's dad on tv Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 6:45 am

Lena !!!! we are soooo on the same wavelength eh!!! lol lol

I had only seen Daddy Rouvas in an advert for Alpha Beer some years ago and remember thinking then how utterly sweet he was but this interview was lovely and he is obviously sooo proud of our guy!!

awwwwww im gonna re-wind now!!! lol lol lol

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

Saki's dad on tv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki's dad on tv   Saki's dad on tv Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 6:46 am

is there anywhere the commercial Suspect'
I wanna see his dad also Laughing
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Saki's dad on tv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki's dad on tv   Saki's dad on tv Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 6:48 am

I have it on video somewhere but not sure exactly where.

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
lunaLENA

lunaLENA

Female
Cancer Rooster

Saki's dad on tv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki's dad on tv   Saki's dad on tv Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 6:49 am

emilia from finland wrote:
is there anywhere the commercial Suspect'
I wanna see his dad also Laughing

em you should wait if anyone here could upload it!!! i couldn't even rec it cos i was so absorbed by his sweetness... and he is sooooooooooooooooo down-to-earth! now i know why sakis is such a good guy!!!!
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Saki's dad on tv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki's dad on tv   Saki's dad on tv Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 6:50 am

and exactly where those beautiful eyes and that gorgeous smile come from!!

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
stelios

stelios

Total Posts : 1184
Male
Scorpio Snake

Saki's dad on tv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki's dad on tv   Saki's dad on tv Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 7:22 am

the light comes only from one direction. D.N.A. has nothing to do with it.Comes always from inside...
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakisrouvas.com
Christina

Christina

Total Posts : 956
Female
Capricorn Cat

Saki's dad on tv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki's dad on tv   Saki's dad on tv Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 8:00 am

I like his dad very much because he never tried to use Sakis popularity for himself.

I don't know if you remember in the past,star channel had taken something like an interview because of this commercial,and when they asked him about Sakis and if he thought that his son's popularity helped in the selection of this commercial he answered that he would never take part,if he had thought that he had been choosen because of Sakis.

He had also said in the past when some journalists tried to ask him some things about Sakis that he had no reason to be on tv and he had nothing to say about Sakis. As he said "Sakis is the singer not me".
And this point of view is a general point of view for all the members of his family.

And i have to agree with Jane that he looks like Sakis very much,as his grandfather too!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakisrouvas.tk
olympia

olympia

Total Posts : 1617
Female
Gemini Tiger

Saki's dad on tv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki's dad on tv   Saki's dad on tv Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 8:25 am

that was a great suprise! i missed it but still it is good to hear that he is in a film.i have read that he has done lots of theater in corfu in local plays and he is really good. so a movie is a great idea.
jane tell us more about the interview should you can
love and hugs
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/OLYMPIA_NIKOLAOU/SAKIS-INDEX
Chrisanthi

Chrisanthi

Total Posts : 1186
Female
Scorpio Pig

Saki's dad on tv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki's dad on tv   Saki's dad on tv Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 9:48 am

I missed it too but thanks to Jane and Lena I found out about it!
Wow, one more reason to go to the cinema...
Still, I wait with impatience the next movie of Sakis!I believe it's going to be perfect because now he knows in which areas he should be careful (Embarassed script for example! Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

Saki's dad on tv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki's dad on tv   Saki's dad on tv Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 1:12 pm

It's great that he's doing a film. I can imagine how sweet he is. Very Happy I don't think it's really necessary 4 him 2 remind us how much we all love his son so much! Very Happy And I know that he's proud of his accomplishments thus far in his career. Even I would get excited if I ever meet someone who is either related or a friend of Sakis face 2 face. bounce Very Happy It seems he's rather cool 2 when it comes 2 not using his son's popularity 4 himself. Although I/we have not witnessed it ourselves ur comments that were made is just more than convincing that when it comes 2 the theater he is a really good actor. I'm sure Sakis someday will b equally as good as his father. And whatever film he's planning 2 do next I hope it would b a international film. When it does u can b sure I would go 2 great lengths 2 c it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

Saki's dad on tv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki's dad on tv   Saki's dad on tv Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 1:18 pm

That's not a very bad idea there Em. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Disco_girl

Disco_girl

Total Posts : 1290
Female
Aquarius Horse

Saki's dad on tv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki's dad on tv   Saki's dad on tv Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 1:21 pm

hmm....so sakis is been so charming from his father...and...ahm...has anyone thought here how will sakis' son be like?!?!?!? he migh be even more charmer than these too....
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

Saki's dad on tv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki's dad on tv   Saki's dad on tv Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 1:23 pm

I bet he could Emina. lol!
Back to top Go down
lunaLENA

lunaLENA

Female
Cancer Rooster

Saki's dad on tv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki's dad on tv   Saki's dad on tv Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 1:47 pm

he even claimed that PERHAPS someday he will cooperate with his son!!!!
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

Saki's dad on tv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki's dad on tv   Saki's dad on tv Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 2:28 pm

Oh! Boy would that b interesting! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

Saki's dad on tv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki's dad on tv   Saki's dad on tv Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 2:42 pm

Lena wrote:

Sounds like a father and son cooperation to me, I wonder how that would turn out. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

Saki's dad on tv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki's dad on tv   Saki's dad on tv Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 2:43 pm

Moldienut wrote:
Lena wrote:

Sounds like a father and son cooperation to me, I wonder how that would turn out. Laughing Laughing Laughing

I wonder that 2 Mo. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chrisanthi

Chrisanthi

Total Posts : 1186
Female
Scorpio Pig

Saki's dad on tv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki's dad on tv   Saki's dad on tv Icon_minitime11st February 2008, 7:33 am

Disco_girl wrote:
hmm....so sakis is been so charming from his father...and...ahm...has anyone thought here how will sakis' son be like?!?!?!? he migh be even more charmer than these too....

It isn't possible for anybody else-even his son- to be more charming than Sakis....just impossible...
Back to top Go down
olympia

olympia

Total Posts : 1617
Female
Gemini Tiger

Saki's dad on tv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki's dad on tv   Saki's dad on tv Icon_minitime11st February 2008, 7:56 am

i will be looking forward for them father and son to work together someday! and why not his mom as well. i hear she is very talented as well! and very beautiful i should say!
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/OLYMPIA_NIKOLAOU/SAKIS-INDEX
Sponsored content

Saki's dad on tv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki's dad on tv   Saki's dad on tv Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Saki's dad on tv
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next