Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

How many foreign words/sentences do you know?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

How many foreign words/sentences do you know? Empty
PostSubject: How many foreign words/sentences do you know?   How many foreign words/sentences do you know? Icon_minitime125th February 2008, 1:33 pm

This thread is to say how many foreign words/sentences do you know? I know a few from various languages I picked up over the years. Plus some of Sakis' song and album titles I know as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
Gerly

Gerly

Total Posts : 727
Female
Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: How many foreign words/sentences do you know?   How many foreign words/sentences do you know? Icon_minitime125th May 2009, 6:53 am

Words I know a little from else languages... in Russian pretty much thanks to Dima + school lessons, i know words and more sentence from Spanish, more words from Finnish and Swedish Razz
Back to top Go down
http://bilandima.multiply.com
Darijas.Rouvas.

Darijas.Rouvas.

Total Posts : 540
Female
Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: How many foreign words/sentences do you know?   How many foreign words/sentences do you know? Icon_minitime11st August 2009, 3:05 pm

This is like which languages are you speaking...
Well I know some sentences in russian, french, italian, greek...
about familiar ones, I know a lot of words in serbian (and slavic langs.), english and spanish Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tacila

Total Posts : 466
Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How many foreign words/sentences do you know?   How many foreign words/sentences do you know? Icon_minitime11st August 2009, 4:34 pm

I know some cuz I listen to music.. by TATU.. Russian
Italian..like Laura pausini, French..like gregory ....
Romenian like OZONE....latins...of course cuz Im a latin american girl.... spanish... Inglish That I loved it.. of course..
cuz im learning... first....
Indian´s songs too... cuz right now is passin a soap opera in Brazil ( caminho das Indias) WAY TO INDIAN.... VERY good songs! ARE BABA ( Dear me! ) you can use only ARE..means uwau.... and etc....
and now Greek sakis of courseee..
but I like to know something diferents ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many foreign words/sentences do you know?   How many foreign words/sentences do you know? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

How many foreign words/sentences do you know?
Page 1 of 1