Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

Nitro, December 2003

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

Nitro, December 2003 Empty
PostSubject: Nitro, December 2003   Nitro, December 2003 Icon_minitime115th July 2006, 2:54 pm

- All this hour we were thinking which word you were going to write on your arm for the photo session. You were saying that you wanted to answer to everything you have been through all these years.

-Not to answer exactly. I was looking for a resume. What I am, what I feel after all these years. I don't feel something aggressive, a word or a sentence. The word love contains everything for me
- You rejected the word Idol
- Yes, it sucks.

About women:

-Women are totally different from men and this is intriguing. They have a different way of thinking and functioning. This is of a great interest, I must confess. Let;s say they are more practical and they can do more things and the same time. Myself, when I am doing something that s that and nothing else.

- What does he do in a free day at home:

internet but not like crazy. I am getting bored surfing for hours on the net. When I don tt have anything to do, I take a walk in the garden, or play with a little dog, I got lately. It is not of a specific race. I found it and I took it home. Or I might go at Artemida, Loutsa at the surf club. It is amazing. I surf and ever if I don't, it is very nice at the sea. At winter it is even better.

-At home?

;I relax. I have a home theater and I like watching movies. ;I have lost a few lately and I try to catch up but it is difficult. I like playing chess on the PC as well.

-Do you win?

Yes sure, of course it depends on which level you put it. I put it a bit upper from which I can win. And when I win, go further.

-Do you remember any events in your life, which made you, mature quickly?

- The first time I made love. From the next day I was feeling differently. Like it is changing the way you see the world. New road opens in front of you. it is impressive from the beginning to the end. It happened with a girl in Corfu and I was still a teenager, ok?
When I started doing this job it was also very important. My first record, this new experience. It didnt happen in a night but everything changed very quickly.

- Did you the time to enjoy it, or you are from the people who always look forward to the next step?

-Yes unfortunately that happens to me, but at the same time I enjoy it in a way but not as much as I could. The 'after' is always on my mind. That' s not right though. We must celebrate and enjoy what s happening to us. I don t suggest sitting down and saying how great I am here.'; But I started offering myself little intervals so that I can enjoy whats happening around me and charge my batteries.'

-have you been betrayed by something or someone, so hart that you were close to losing it?

-;when someone betrays us, we are in fact mad with ourselves. We don't get along with us. When you understand that you say: I did a silly thing, I paid it, lets move on now.. That concerns mostly our business. Cause personally we all have been hurt and fell in love and live the same feeling from different points of view.

-but they say, it doesn't matter how you fell of the horse but how quickly you get on again(..)

-From the moment you are up walking again, you are on the horse again. Maybe you don't ride it and you don't do the Zogler on it, but you move ahead. On that sports helped me a lot!

For the people who are against him?

-Believe it or not, all these people have done me a great favor. For this thing has made me strong. I learnt, I was sad, but through this process I have learnt more things about myself. I have had and I am still having a great time.
That is why I did this cover. Because it was a good idea and mostly it was fun. I don't believe that you will take it seriously, that I want to say something else.

-Everyone has an opinion about everything since I started singing. Then I understood it. Before that I wasn't involved with anything or anyone, I did my gymnastics, I only had my circle, the people I did training with, my coach and my friends. Suddenly you start seeing people you don't know, journalists who try to put you against the wall, lets say. And everyone knows everything and has an opinion on everything. That doesn 't impress me anymore. Not everybody is like that of course ok?

About shopping:

-How many jeans do you shop each season?

-Do you know where I get most of them? From the photo sessions. They are bringing me a jean, I wear it and if it fits well and I like it I get it. That happens with leather as well. When I find them I hit them immediately. Is there anything better than a jean?

-Do you drive?

Yes, I do.

-Are you speeding?

-Right now I have a jeep and I can run very fast. It is a heavy car, it doesn t speed much. It is not like a Porsche or a maserati. Let me tell you, when I got crazy with speed: when I went to Monza. I liked it very much. I d love to have done that, to drive in formula1
I like speed much and I lived it a great deal when I did sky diving. There you get all the fun. No machines, no nothing.

-Would you do a tattoo?

;Do you know what gets me? The fact that you can't change it. I would like it but I would have it all my life. I believe we could change all the time and biologically we change completely. No cell stays the same. Why do something that stays all your life? Imagine me being 50 having a tattoo. And if I don't like it I will have to go to the doctor and do laser?

-Have you started seeing yourself at your fifties?

I am sure I will be better than today. Nothing else. I think about it very positively and I like it. At my sixties I will be even better. I don't say that I will jump higher, but I will be better with myself. Whether we like it or not, or whether we understand it, we all do this. We try to reconcile with ourselves

-Which part of you character you gain at your childhood and have it until today?

Most of it I imagine. What you see at the moment come from then. One of the things that had an impact on me was my parent' s divorce. I was angry, I didn't like it. I wasn't going through a nice period-as I imagine all the children in a similar situation. You get serious and see things differently.

-You can't stop using the plural when you talk..

-when you meet someone you don'tt know what he is and what he is carrying, well it is good to act in a way that doesn't go further than one can take. You put a line. When I feel I have come closer to a person then I speak in singular.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Nitro, December 2003   Nitro, December 2003 Icon_minitime115th July 2006, 3:18 pm

Nitro, December 2003 Nitrodec2003

Nitro, December 2003 Nitro2003-2

Nitro, December 2003 Nitro2003-3

Nitro, December 2003 Nitro2003-4

Nitro, December 2003 Nitro2003-5

Nitro, December 2003 Nitro2003-6

Nitro, December 2003 Sakis_rouvas_0296

Nitro, December 2003 Sakis_rouvas_0289

Nitro, December 2003 Sakis_rouvas_0291

Nitro, December 2003 1
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Nitro, December 2003   Nitro, December 2003 Icon_minitime11st September 2006, 4:03 pm

Nitro, December 2003 Resizeofdf

Nitro, December 2003 2

Nitro, December 2003 3

Nitro, December 2003 4

Nitro, December 2003 5

Nitro, December 2003 6

Nitro, December 2003 7

Nitro, December 2003 8

Nitro, December 2003 9

Nitro, December 2003 10

Nitro, December 2003 11

Nitro, December 2003 12