Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

Petition I got from Sakis' official website.

Go down 
+6
wpghi5
*Paraskévie*
maria
alexandra
lunaLENA
Moldienut
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

Petition I got from Sakis' official website. Empty
PostSubject: Petition I got from Sakis' official website.   Petition I got from Sakis' official website. Icon_minitime115th April 2008, 3:31 pm

I received an advert I got from Sakis' official website and I assume it is about the cruelty to animals and I think there is a petition to it to help. Anyone else received it too?

Last edited by Moldienut on 15th April 2008, 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
lunaLENA

lunaLENA

Total Posts : 2990
Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Petition I got from Sakis' official website.   Petition I got from Sakis' official website. Icon_minitime115th April 2008, 3:41 pm

i received it as well sign the petition here http://www.petitiononline.com/ea6gk/petition.html

it's for a beast-artist that let a dog without food and water for several days dying as his 'exhibit'... in front of the audience shame on him...
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Petition I got from Sakis' official website.   Petition I got from Sakis' official website. Icon_minitime115th April 2008, 3:45 pm

Thanks Lena for the link. Plus the pics shown in the official site email are distressing and may be distressing other people here that's why I didn't post it. I signed the petition.
Back to top Go down
alexandra

alexandra

Total Posts : 2040
Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Petition I got from Sakis' official website.   Petition I got from Sakis' official website. Icon_minitime115th April 2008, 3:45 pm

Thank you Lena for the link!
The one sent by Sakis Website didn't work and I was trying and trying!

Done!
Back to top Go down
maria

maria

Total Posts : 1289
Female
Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Petition I got from Sakis' official website.   Petition I got from Sakis' official website. Icon_minitime115th April 2008, 4:30 pm

i received it too!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://mpempamaria.spaces.live.com/default.aspx?_c02_owner=1
*Paraskévie*
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
*Paraskévie*

Total Posts : 6286
Female
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Petition I got from Sakis' official website.   Petition I got from Sakis' official website. Icon_minitime115th April 2008, 4:52 pm

Yes i receive it and i give it back to all my greek friends...
Back to top Go down
https://sakis-rouvas.forumotion.com
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Petition I got from Sakis' official website.   Petition I got from Sakis' official website. Icon_minitime115th April 2008, 4:55 pm

I signed it 2. I felt sick 2 my stomach reading that. pale Letting a dog die as a exhibit in front of ppl. That's just plain cruel! Evil or Very Mad I just wanna kill that artist 4 letting something like this happen! Evil or Very Mad I betcha many others were disgusted by it 2! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Petition I got from Sakis' official website.   Petition I got from Sakis' official website. Icon_minitime115th April 2008, 4:58 pm

wpghi5 wrote:
I signed it 2. I felt sick 2 my stomach reading that. pale Letting a dog die as a exhibit in front of ppl. That's just plain cruel! Evil or Very Mad I just wanna kill that artist 4 letting something like this happen! Evil or Very Mad I betcha many others were disgusted by it 2! Evil or Very Mad

I was one of them sickened by that and the images disgusted me. How the hell can anyone do that to an innocent animal? To me that is beyond belief. No No No No No Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Petition I got from Sakis' official website.   Petition I got from Sakis' official website. Icon_minitime115th April 2008, 5:02 pm

Moldienut wrote:
wpghi5 wrote:

I was one of them sickened by that and the images disgusted me. How the hell can anyone do that to an innocent animal? To me that is beyond belief. No No No No No Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

That's just so careless of him 2 do just that! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: Petition I got from Sakis' official website.   Petition I got from Sakis' official website. Icon_minitime115th April 2008, 5:25 pm

Petition signed. I hope someone will chain up the so called artist and starve the bastard to death in front of an audience. I would gladly attend!

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Petition I got from Sakis' official website.   Petition I got from Sakis' official website. Icon_minitime115th April 2008, 5:29 pm

ellijay wrote:
Petition signed. I hope someone will chain up the so called artist and starve the bastard to death in front of an audience. I would gladly attend!

Jxxx

I would at least to see how he likes it. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
*Paraskévie*
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
*Paraskévie*

Total Posts : 6286
Female
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Petition I got from Sakis' official website.   Petition I got from Sakis' official website. Icon_minitime115th April 2008, 5:30 pm

petition signed Wink
Back to top Go down
https://sakis-rouvas.forumotion.com
emilia

emilia

Total Posts : 7063
Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Petition I got from Sakis' official website.   Petition I got from Sakis' official website. Icon_minitime116th April 2008, 12:02 am

signed it
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/penemi
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Petition I got from Sakis' official website.   Petition I got from Sakis' official website. Icon_minitime116th April 2008, 4:16 pm

Moldienut wrote:
ellijay wrote:

Jxxx

I would at least to see how he likes it. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Same goes 4 me! I would c it 2! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Christina

Christina

Total Posts : 956
Female
Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Petition I got from Sakis' official website.   Petition I got from Sakis' official website. Icon_minitime117th April 2008, 10:19 am

Yes it was sent to every member of Sakis official fan club...

I had received it again some days before and I was really terrified...I didn't see the pictures because I have 3 dogs and something like that is...I don't find the words to describe it,but I read the story and I was really shocked....I did signed the petition of course...
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakisrouvas.tk
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Petition I got from Sakis' official website.   Petition I got from Sakis' official website. Icon_minitime117th April 2008, 10:22 am

Christina wrote:

I had received it again some days before and I was really terrified...I didn't see the pictures because I have 3 dogs and something like that is...I don't find the words to describe it,but I read the story and I was really shocked....I did signed the petition of course...

I have to say Christina that I was the same, I was shocked and angry because of how the poor dog was treated. I really hate people who do this, it really upsets me especially since I grew up around animals and I even still have them now.
Back to top Go down
Chrisanthi

Chrisanthi

Total Posts : 1186
Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Petition I got from Sakis' official website.   Petition I got from Sakis' official website. Icon_minitime117th April 2008, 10:52 am

I received it too and of course signed it.

Apart from the awfulness of the situation....I love doing things that "Sakis" tells me to do!!! I love you

Last edited by Chrisanthi on 17th April 2008, 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Christina

Christina

Total Posts : 956
Female
Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Petition I got from Sakis' official website.   Petition I got from Sakis' official website. Icon_minitime117th April 2008, 10:52 am

Moldienut wrote:
Christina wrote:

I have to say Christina that I was the same, I was shocked and angry because of how the poor dog was treated. I really hate people who do this, it really upsets me especially since I grew up around animals and I even still have them now.

You know it's really sick someone to treat like that...
Someone doing like that shows real and pure evilness I don't know how someone can behave like that to an undefended animal which cannot hurt anyone....
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakisrouvas.tk
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Petition I got from Sakis' official website.   Petition I got from Sakis' official website. Icon_minitime117th April 2008, 2:33 pm

Chrisanthi wrote:

Apart from the awfulness of the situation....I love doing things that "Sakis" tells me to do!!! I love you

Me too Chrisanthi mou, that tells me how considerate he is.
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Petition I got from Sakis' official website.   Petition I got from Sakis' official website. Icon_minitime118th April 2008, 8:26 am

Moldienut wrote:
Chrisanthi wrote:

Me too Chrisanthi mou, that tells me how considerate he is.

Here here on that one 2. If we have the responsibility 2 take care of one I'm sure they r indeed harmless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition I got from Sakis' official website.   Petition I got from Sakis' official website. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Petition I got from Sakis' official website.
Page 1 of 1