Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

The really looney thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

The really looney thread Empty
PostSubject: The really looney thread   The really looney thread Icon_minitime126th June 2008, 3:53 pm

If anyone here has got a crazy moment you want to leak out, here is the thread. The main reason I started it is because I am being an even worse Eastern Europe nut and I need to stop this before it gets even worse. Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: The really looney thread   The really looney thread Icon_minitime126th June 2008, 3:57 pm

No prizes for guessing my lunatic obssession at the moment!!!

lol! lol!

it begins with a "K" and ends in OS !!!!

but I will be cured on 21st July. Until then Im gonna drive you all round the freakin bend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The really looney thread   The really looney thread Icon_minitime126th June 2008, 4:06 pm

My Slavophilia (my name for being an Eastern Europe nut like myself and I keep reading their celebrities' news all the time) has got even worse thanks to that rumoured collaboration with Sakis and Anelia even though prior of going to Salonika it has died down a bit because I was trying to stop it by looking at other stuff.
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The really looney thread   The really looney thread Icon_minitime127th June 2008, 3:46 pm

I don't know if u consider this looney or not but yesterday as I was watching my favorite game show The Price is Right the announcer his name is Rich Fields described the next item up 4 bids was a new upright piano. The thing was it was not a piano they were showing it was a refrigerator freezer. Apparently he read the wrong prize description there though he continued the description 4 the fridge. Despite that the host who is actor and comedian Drew Carey 2 literally make fun of the situation. And when that contestant won that prize and it was a she, she had a opportunity 2 win another prize. That other prize was indeed a new upright piano! Laughing Laughing God that was so hilarous when that happened! And I can still laugh about that! Laughing Well that's the craziest moment that I could come up with. lol!
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The really looney thread   The really looney thread Icon_minitime11st September 2008, 6:26 pm

Seriously I need to stop this Eastern Europe rubbish RIGHT NOW!!!! Plus every time I mention one of them I get in a tizz and I look very silly. It doesn't matter if it is some footballer or some singer from any country in the region just as long as I don't get silly about it. That includes SPAMMING Berbatov on either my avatars or banners or posting stuff about singers such as Tose Proeski and moaning when Andriy Shevchenko is being left out of Chelsea. At least that obsession is better than what the Fizz always talked about, crappy Moto GP that makes you fall asleep every time you watched it.
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The really looney thread   The really looney thread Icon_minitime11st September 2008, 6:36 pm

Well that's u Mo! Laughing All things Eastern Europe! Laughing Lol, girl! Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The really looney thread   The really looney thread Icon_minitime11st September 2008, 6:40 pm

wpghi5 wrote:
Well that's u Mo! Laughing All things Eastern Europe! Laughing Lol, girl! Laughing lol!

There are actually times that I need serious shutting up. I may need to go to some kind of rehab clinic to stop this. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The really looney thread   The really looney thread Icon_minitime11st September 2008, 6:42 pm

Moldienut wrote:
wpghi5 wrote:

There are actually times that I need serious shutting up. I may need to go to some kind of rehab clinic to stop this. Laughing Laughing Laughing

I doubt u'll stay there long Mo! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The really looney thread   The really looney thread Icon_minitime11st September 2008, 6:47 pm

I think I might change my name (not really though) to either Russkinut, Bulgarskinut, Romanianut, Ukrainskinut, Eastern Europe nut or anything with nut at the end of it. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The really looney thread   The really looney thread Icon_minitime12nd September 2008, 9:26 am

Let's just say u r THE nut there Mo! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The really looney thread   The really looney thread Icon_minitime113th September 2008, 3:20 pm

I am being mad again, this is somebody that is making me very stupid recently and this is his name in Greek I learnt from somebody in another forum last night.

ΝΤΙΜΙΤΑΡ ΜΠΕΡΜΠAΤΟΒ

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The really looney thread   The really looney thread Icon_minitime113th September 2008, 6:32 pm

Oh Mo! Laughing Being u u r indeed mad girl! Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The really looney thread   The really looney thread Icon_minitime113th September 2008, 6:39 pm

Do you know what? The more I be obsessive the more bored I get and once I get bored I stop doing this.
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The really looney thread   The really looney thread Icon_minitime115th September 2008, 12:49 pm

Oh I don't mind one bit there Mo. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The really looney thread   The really looney thread Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The really looney thread
Page 1 of 1