Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

Infoes about Skiathos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Disco_girl

Disco_girl

Total Posts : 1290
Female
Aquarius Horse

Infoes about Skiathos Empty
PostSubject: Infoes about Skiathos   Infoes about Skiathos Icon_minitime112th January 2009, 10:21 am

Hi guys! This year if smth doesn't go wrong AGAIN, I'm planning to visit Greece. I was searching, and I got interested about Skiathos. Can some of tell me what r the prices like? Doesn any of u knows some person who can rent me studio or apartman in some villa?

Thanks in forward guys!

p.s. I am also interested in night life, as I am going with friends!
Back to top Go down
alexandra

alexandra

Total Posts : 2040
Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Infoes about Skiathos   Infoes about Skiathos Icon_minitime113th January 2009, 7:02 am

Skiathos is an amazing choice!
It's got brilliant beaches and it's town is so beautiful!
I don't remember the place we chose to stay in when I and my friends went there,but there are so many on the net you will surely find what you need!
Back to top Go down
Disco_girl

Disco_girl

Total Posts : 1290
Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Infoes about Skiathos   Infoes about Skiathos Icon_minitime113th January 2009, 8:11 am

thanks, so far all reactions are same as ur! all ppl are thrilled with it. i know about places to stay, but i meant in case some of u here knows some good villa, to "confirm" it for me, so i wouldn't have to give money to agency, but to pay directly to the owner of villa... thanks Alexandra<33
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Infoes about Skiathos   Infoes about Skiathos Icon_minitime117th February 2009, 1:15 pm

I sure hope everything will go well once u get there Emina! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infoes about Skiathos   Infoes about Skiathos Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Infoes about Skiathos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star ! :: ~Free Forum~ :: Countries and Cultures :: Greece, Informations & cultures-
Jump to: