Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

Can anyone here do me a BIG favour?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

Can anyone here do me a BIG favour? Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone here do me a BIG favour?   Can anyone here do me a BIG favour? Icon_minitime113th April 2009, 6:11 pm

I want self taken videos from members from these following events mentioned but some of them in the Multimedia section have either expired or I don't know what the songs are that's the big problem. I am making DVD covers of many of the events as possible that have lots of videos and in order to make them, the tracklisting is very important since it is needed for the covers.

These are the events concerned :

Syntagma Square, April 2007.
Lycavettus, Athens, September 2007.
DETH, Thessaloniki, September 2007.
All the concerts in his world tour particularly US, Canada and Australia.
Politia, May/June 2008.
Kalymnos, July 2008.

If anyone finds any videos, I don't want the videos but I only want the song titles and the name of the person who recorded them. They're what I want for the cover. If anyone has them, can you please post them in this thread?
Cheers
Moldie

Last edited by Moldienut on 14th April 2009, 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone here do me a BIG favour?   Can anyone here do me a BIG favour? Icon_minitime114th April 2009, 3:17 am

I have videos from most of these events on my computer Mo.. but not all of them were taken by me. ( some are malin's gabi's and various other friends) I dont understand what you mean when you say you dont want the vids just the song titles...... do you mean you want the running order of the specific concert?

I will help in any way I can but let me know exactly what you mean.

Jxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone here do me a BIG favour?   Can anyone here do me a BIG favour? Icon_minitime114th April 2009, 8:21 am

I mean the titles of them, song names and the names of people who took them, that's all I need. For example Ola Kala by Malin at Lycavettus, just a random title and that's all I need to design the covers so I know where to put them.
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone here do me a BIG favour?   Can anyone here do me a BIG favour? Icon_minitime114th April 2009, 8:28 am

I sure hope u get what u need there Mo in order 2 make them. Btw the concerts in Politia and Kalymnos it was in 2008. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone here do me a BIG favour?   Can anyone here do me a BIG favour? Icon_minitime114th April 2009, 8:32 am

My mistake Jessie, I didn't pay attention when I wrote it.
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone here do me a BIG favour?   Can anyone here do me a BIG favour? Icon_minitime114th April 2009, 9:15 am

Moldienut wrote:
My mistake Jessie, I didn't pay attention when I wrote it.

It's ok Mo. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone here do me a BIG favour?   Can anyone here do me a BIG favour? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Can anyone here do me a BIG favour?
Page 1 of 1