Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

Greek smoking ban

Go down 
+2
shazasan
Moldienut
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

Greek smoking ban Empty
PostSubject: Greek smoking ban   Greek smoking ban Icon_minitime11st July 2009, 5:35 pm

I've heard that Greece has banned smoking on another forum, I haven't heard anything about it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/greece/5507505/Greece-to-impose-smoking-ban-on-July-1-in-third-attempt-to-stamp-out-the-nations-cigarette-habit.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
shazasan

shazasan

Total Posts : 763
Female
Taurus Horse

Greek smoking ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greek smoking ban   Greek smoking ban Icon_minitime11st July 2009, 6:48 pm

Thanks for that Mo. I hope that the law is enforced this time round. It's much more pleasant to walk into a smoke-free bar/restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

Greek smoking ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greek smoking ban   Greek smoking ban Icon_minitime11st July 2009, 6:56 pm

I hope so too Sheree, it's awful going through smoky areas especially the ones who do not smoke like me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
Anonymous

Greek smoking ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greek smoking ban   Greek smoking ban Icon_minitime12nd July 2009, 5:33 am

I read it is national sport not to respect such laws
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

Greek smoking ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greek smoking ban   Greek smoking ban Icon_minitime19th July 2009, 1:20 pm

I wonder if those smokers there r aware or even care that they r endangering other ppl who don't smoke and that not only r they putting their health at risk but other ppl's as well while being around them?! It just really gets me when ppl who smoke have no respect 2wards other ppl's health! Evil or Very Mad If anyone dares 2 light one up in front of me I'll just leave! Yet if I c anyone in the middle of doing it I literally just cover my nose and mouth with my hand or just duck underneath the damn smoke! Evil or Very Mad I'm hoping the law will b enforced this time around! Everyone's health is at stake here especially when it comes 2 public places!
Back to top Go down
*Paraskévie*
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
*Paraskévie*

Total Posts : 6286
Female
Cancer Cat

Greek smoking ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greek smoking ban   Greek smoking ban Icon_minitime19th July 2009, 4:08 pm

That's a good new if this law exist in Greece to...
In France, it's already exist !
Back to top Go down
https://sakis-rouvas.forumotion.com
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

Greek smoking ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greek smoking ban   Greek smoking ban Icon_minitime19th July 2009, 5:26 pm

It exists now from 1st July ..... but trying to enforce this will be a hoot. Already holy hell is breaking out with the clubs. Its going to be interesting if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
YPSILON
Moderator-Sakis' Team
YPSILON

Total Posts : 842
Female
Capricorn Dog

Greek smoking ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greek smoking ban   Greek smoking ban Icon_minitime19th July 2009, 6:12 pm

The law has many "holes" thankfully... As a heavy smoker I appreciate that. There are still public places where you can smoke legally and I will prefer them, respecting the ones which are non-smoking. If they hadn't left me that choice and had banned smoking completely I would surely resist and break it!
Back to top Go down
http://clubs.pathfinder.gr/periklis_stergianoudis
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

Greek smoking ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greek smoking ban   Greek smoking ban Icon_minitime19th July 2009, 10:19 pm

Well lots of luck on succeeding and abiding by that law there. Though non-smokers have a life 2. More so they want 2 live a healthy life!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greek smoking ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greek smoking ban   Greek smoking ban Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Greek smoking ban
Page 1 of 1