Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE

Go down 
+10
Irina
wpghi5
Ivana
Cata
Bluebell
Remy
shazasan
ellijay
YPSILON
MARIANNALEX8
14 posters
AuthorMessage
MARIANNALEX8

MARIANNALEX8

Total Posts : 33
Female
Aries Horse

MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE Empty
PostSubject: MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE   MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE Icon_minitime12nd July 2009, 5:36 pm

This is a part of KATIA ZIGOULI first interview after the birth of her daughher with SAKIS , in IN STYLE magazine of this month ( Greek edition ) .

Enjoy !!!!!

KATIA ZIGOULI is experiencing the ultimate happiness: more glaring than ever in love with the biggest Greek stars, Sakis Rouvas, new mom of a wonderful daughter. But we can assure you is the most cool of the fairytale princess we know!

Katia Zygouli with SAKIS ROUVAS are a couple for already six years . «The first time I saw Sakis front of me was a secular event with so many people & although I felt immediately that there was an energy, I was not able at that time to interpret» says Katia. «It took several months and then was to work for the famous ad of Vodafone with the slap. I do not know whether to say I felt immediately that he is the man of my life, but it was something that spoke very strongly within me. It was very possible ». From the first time she saw him, in that cosmic event, something felt different. «I felt an energy, but Sakis is a strong presence anyway. There is someone who goes unnoticed »Katia explains. «So when you first meet him you may be confused. I wondered if what i felt was just the enthusiasm that i met the Sakis, or if I was his energy that impressed me. In the process i realized that it is actually the energy of Sakis who magnetizes people ». Although Katia Zygouli is particularly famous, Sakis Rouvas, the moving ball in a huge publicity

«The fact that I am with a man who is so well known, i experienced it fortunately gradually. This is because the first time that we met, we kept it completely hidden »adds. «It was enough time that people did not know even our close ones. So, fortunately, i originally lived him in the house. We were just between us and I saw what a man he actually is. Thus the transition from the simple life in excess I saw, when we were outside, it was quite easy. I really believe that all of this between us l this was staged by the universe. I think retrospectively that if we had a first appointment & i did not know the person he is , if i faced all this tension i would probably leave... »says laughing or something.

«It was a little strange when I learned that I was pregnant because we had no such plan» Katia says and continues: «It was a huge surprise. We were with Sakis at home and he did not even know that I will do pregnancy testing. I was so sure that I was not pregnant, I thought that there is no reason to put him in the thought processes. Even when I saw the test was positive i was still convinced that was not pregnant. But when it came out positive, it was a big shock for me at that moment. I can not say whether it was pleasant or unpleasant. It was just shock. Fortunately, in the course of conduct Sakis reassured me too. Usually we see the opposite: the woman is happy & the man shocked. We did not tell it to anybody for a long time. The only ones who knew it was SAKIS & my self ».

«The first months at home, I swum in the deep waters with the" child "and how to deal with the sitting up late. I wanted to do all I myself or Sakis. I did not want any body else to have constant contact with the child. I came admittedly a little odd all this. Just like a crazy mother »says laughing or something, and explains:« I did not hear what others said & i tried to make things at my own at all costs. I just wanted to discover everything myself. I do not know if this is ultimately good. The transition back to yourself is gradually, so it makes you feel good. Every day you conquer something, something of yourself and it gives you happy »completes. Smiling and talking about how SAKIS reacted during these 3 months while she was all day with the baby hug. «Sakis,is my loving parter & participates in the whole experience of childbirth and the first months at home, he was incredibly perfect, supportive and sweet».

UNQUOTE

He is so sweet !!!!!!!!cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
YPSILON
Moderator-Sakis' Team
YPSILON

Total Posts : 842
Female
Capricorn Dog

MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE   MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE Icon_minitime12nd July 2009, 5:47 pm

THANKS Marianna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://clubs.pathfinder.gr/periklis_stergianoudis
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE   MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE Icon_minitime12nd July 2009, 6:37 pm

BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jxxxxx
Back to top Go down
shazasan

shazasan

Total Posts : 763
Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE   MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE Icon_minitime12nd July 2009, 6:44 pm

Thanks so much for this Smile That warms my heart to hear what an amazing Dad he is and it was so lovely how she spoke about falling for him. Smile
Back to top Go down
Remy

Total Posts : 174
Female
Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE   MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE Icon_minitime12nd July 2009, 7:32 pm

Very sweet. Thank you for the translation.
R.
Back to top Go down
Bluebell
Moderator-Sakis' Team
Bluebell

Total Posts : 2867
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE   MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE Icon_minitime13rd July 2009, 5:27 am

Really sweet! I love you Thanks Marianna. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakisrouvas.com
Cata
Moderator-Sakis' Team
Cata

Total Posts : 1393
Female
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE   MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE Icon_minitime13rd July 2009, 5:47 am

Very very sweet!!!!!!! I love you I love you Thanks Marianna!
Back to top Go down
Ivana

Ivana

Total Posts : 805
Female
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE   MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE Icon_minitime13rd July 2009, 7:52 am

aaaaaaaaaw its so sweeeeeeet :heart:Thank u a lot!!
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE   MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE Icon_minitime19th July 2009, 9:37 am

Oh that's so sweet of her 2 say about our man! Very Happy From the infamous slap she did on the Vodafone ad in which our man so looked so cute and hot in it and still is 2day! Drool Very Happy 2 the unexpected pregnancy she had there. No doubt there was some instant magic between them! Very Happy Now that magic is now instilled with their daughter now! Very Happy No doubt they're a unit and we definitely luv the both of them 4 it! Very Happy As our man magnetized us he magnetized Katia on a more personal level! Very Happy Sweet words indeed from Katia about our man there! Very Happy Thanks a lot 4 this Marianna! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Irina

Irina

Total Posts : 113
Female
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE   MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE Icon_minitime19th July 2009, 11:37 am

That`s soooo sweeeet!! Thanks a lot Marianna! I love you
Back to top Go down
nati^^^

nati^^^

Total Posts : 95
Female
Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE   MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE Icon_minitime122nd August 2009, 3:25 am

nicee Smile
Back to top Go down
http://wwww.yahoo.com
tugce_f

tugce_f

Total Posts : 166
Female
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE   MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE Icon_minitime122nd August 2009, 11:26 am

Thanks Marianna! Lovesick
Back to top Go down
http://www.dnashturquia.webs.com
The Fizz

The Fizz

Total Posts : 478
Female
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE   MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE Icon_minitime131st August 2009, 7:37 pm

Wow 6 years they been together? That's is one heck of a long realtionship between the two. Seems like she respects Sakis a whole lot. No wonder why she went out with him.
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE   MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE Icon_minitime11st September 2009, 1:38 pm

The Fizz wrote:
Wow 6 years they been together? That's is one heck of a long realtionship between the two. Seems like she respects Sakis a whole lot. No wonder why she went out with him.

No doubt she's lucky 2 have someone like Sakis around! Very Happy And we luv her 4 it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Fizz

The Fizz

Female
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE   MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE Icon_minitime12nd September 2009, 5:59 am

Yeah and seems like she really does take care of Sakis and his daughter really well.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE   MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE Icon_minitime12nd September 2009, 6:00 am

I wish I had a father like Sakis.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
The Fizz

The Fizz

Female
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE   MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE Icon_minitime12nd September 2009, 6:01 am

Yeah so do I too Moldie.
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE   MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE Icon_minitime13rd September 2009, 9:50 am

The Fizz wrote:
Yeah and seems like she really does take care of
Sakis and his daughter really well.

Indeed she does! Very Happy

Moldienut wrote:
I wish I
had a father like Sakis.

The Fizz wrote:
Yeah so do I too Moldie.

I wish I had a brother like Sakis.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE   MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE Icon_minitime13rd September 2009, 9:55 am

Sakis is old enough to be my dad, he's only 6 years younger than my mum. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
The Fizz

The Fizz

Female
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE   MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE Icon_minitime13rd September 2009, 10:15 am

Yeah I agree. He's old enough to be my dad too. A hot looking dad that is LOL.
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE   MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE Icon_minitime13rd September 2009, 1:04 pm

Well he's old enough 2 b my brother considering we're only 10 years apart from each other. And no doubt a hot looking one at that! Drool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shazasan

shazasan

Total Posts : 763
Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE   MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE Icon_minitime13rd September 2009, 1:15 pm

lol!

There is no doubt that Sakis is a wonderful dad, but I would not like him to be my dad... the improper thoughts would be enough to drive me insane! Laughing
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE   MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE Icon_minitime13rd September 2009, 1:22 pm

shazasan wrote:

There is no doubt that Sakis is a wonderful
dad,

Indeed he is! Very Happy

shazasan wrote:
but I would not like him to be my
dad... the improper thoughts would be enough to drive me insane! Laughing

Oh Sheree mou! Rolling Eyes Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE   MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

MY LIFE WITH SAKIS & OUR DAUGHTER/ KATIA ZIGOULI INTERVIEW IN IN STYLE MAGAZINE
Page 1 of 1