Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2

Go down 
+8
tinkerbell_gr
lunaLENA
YPSILON
ellijay
shazasan
wpghi5
Bluebell
olympia
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2   vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime121st July 2009, 3:15 pm

ellijay wrote:
Yeah... I wanna know WHO has been complaining to ya Ipsi mou.

Whoever it was, I hope you gave them a good thrashing!!

Sunglasses

Lol Jane mou! Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Darijas.Rouvas.

Darijas.Rouvas.

Total Posts : 540
Female
Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2   vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime122nd July 2009, 9:09 am

shazasan wrote:
Ah I see. Well I think I voted for him anyway. Sakis Rouvas was the only thing I understood on that whole page. Laughing

lol me too....
Back to top Go down
YPSILON
Moderator-Sakis' Team
YPSILON

Total Posts : 842
Female
Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2   vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime127th July 2009, 2:22 pm

It seems that Sakis IS going to host the X-Factor show again this year.

It's on the paper "To Vima" and several other sites:

http://www.tovima.gr/default.asp?pid=2&artid=280341&ct=4&dt=26/07/2009
http://www.tvzapping.gr/tvnews/todaynews/?entityid=9ed5650d-1075-47e1-a863-b5317629198b
http://ourgreektv.blogspot.com/2009/07/x-factor-2.html
http://tvland-gr.blogspot.com/2009/07/x-factor-2.html

They say a contract has not been signed yet, but they have agreed in discussions.

Let's wait and see...

Last edited by YPSILON on 27th July 2009, 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://clubs.pathfinder.gr/periklis_stergianoudis
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2   vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime127th July 2009, 2:52 pm

YPSILON wrote:

Let's wait and see...

Let's do Jo mou and hope that it is indeed true! Though I wouldn't mind if it's not true not that I'm against him hosting the show yet again. lol! I just feel it's a bit much 4 him there. U guys might say otherwise but that's my opinion there. Lol.
Back to top Go down
shazasan

shazasan

Total Posts : 763
Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2   vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th September 2009, 7:34 pm

I found this article here: http://www.oikotimes.com/v2/index.php?file=articles&id=6344

but didn't think it deserved a thread lol!
Back to top Go down
Bluebell
Moderator-Sakis' Team
Bluebell

Total Posts : 2867
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2   vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th September 2009, 12:49 am

The article and the comments are so pathetic. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakisrouvas.com
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2   vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th September 2009, 4:02 am

So what??? he will be the first to admit that he had several cockups with his words but... he is professional enough to be able to laugh at himself and move on.

and why the hell should he NOT demand good money... he is a freakin STAR!!!!!!!!!!

If he were a footballer... he would command the highest transfer fees ever!

you cannot put a price on Rouvas as an entertainer in any form. He is unique.... he is priceless.... he is SAKIS!!!!!!

Jxxxxxxx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2   vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th September 2009, 4:40 pm

So he made a few stumbles while hosting X Factor! Big deal! Nobody's perfect!

ellijay wrote:

and why the hell should he NOT demand good money... he is a freakin STAR!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly!

ellijay wrote:

you cannot put a price on Rouvas as an entertainer in any form. He is unique.... he is priceless.... he is SAKIS!!!!!!

Jxxxxxxx Very Happy

Indeed he is! Besides he has much bigger things 2 do than doing Eurovision there! Hell he has much bigger things 2 do than hosting X Factor as well!
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

PostSubject: Re: vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2   vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th September 2009, 5:08 pm

X-Factor may be a reality show and not to everyone's taste but it is a HUGE worldwide show known for producing future stars.

It certainly will do Sakis no harm at all to be associated with this name of X-Factor.

and anway... he HAS to do it again this year... the girlies want their seats in the behind the stage section!!!! cos we only go to see Sakis - we really dont take much notice who is singing on stage!!! loooooooooool
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2   vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th September 2009, 5:14 pm

ellijay wrote:

and
anway... he HAS to do it again this year... the girlies want their
seats in the behind the stage section!!!! cos we only go to see Sakis -
we really dont take much notice who is singing on stage!!!
loooooooooool

Ofc. lol! Yet we'll just c what happens here.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2   vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th September 2009, 5:23 pm

I have no objections to Sakis being in X Factor, he seems to brighten up the show. But I hate my country's version though, I just find it annoying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2   vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th September 2009, 5:57 pm

Moldienut wrote:
I have no objections to Sakis being in X Factor, he seems to brighten up the show.

Well that's true. Smile
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2   vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th September 2009, 6:06 pm

My country's version is crap, it's nothing but talentless idiots and arsehole judges. Simon Cowell always says unfair comments about most of the entrants anyway, even the decent ones. But nonetheless, even the decent ones are never heard of again most of the time afterwards anyway.
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2   vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th September 2009, 6:45 pm

Moldienut wrote:
My country's version is crap, it's nothing but talentless idiots and arsehole judges. Simon Cowell always says unfair comments about most of the entrants anyway, even the decent ones. But nonetheless, even the decent ones are never heard of again most of the time afterwards anyway.

Well I don't really care much about that version. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

PostSubject: Re: vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2   vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th September 2009, 6:52 pm

XAXAXAXA.... am I the only person on the planet who LOVES Simon Cowell !!!

I love a straight talker... and if something is crap... he has no problem saying so.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2   vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th September 2009, 6:59 pm

I don't like him, I find him too annoying with his comments.
Back to top Go down
shazasan

shazasan

Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2   vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th September 2009, 7:30 pm

I love the British X Factor Very Happy I for one find it very entertaining, I love watching people as their dreams are being fulfilled I love you I love laughing at the deluded auditionees who are convinced they are the next Mariah Carey or something Laughing and I love Simon Cowell and the stuff he comes out with Laughing and it's the arrogance too, you just gotta laugh at him! I also love the Xtra Factor with Holly Willougby! Those games they play with the contestants and the judges are so funny! Very Happy and Holly is brilliant, love her! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2   vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th September 2009, 9:42 pm

ellijay wrote:
XAXAXAXA.... am I the only person on the planet who LOVES Simon Cowell !!!

I love a straight talker... and if something is crap... he has no problem saying so.

Well that's who he is.

shazasan wrote:
I also love the Xtra Factor with Holly Willougby!
Those games they play with the contestants and the judges are so funny!
Very Happy and Holly is brilliant, love her! Very Happy

I'm sure u'll luv her even more by the time she starts hosting This Morning. Very Happy Or has she started already?
Back to top Go down
shazasan

shazasan

Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2   vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th September 2009, 10:17 pm

wpghi5 wrote:

shazasan wrote:

I'm sure u'll luv her even more by the time she starts hosting This Morning. Very Happy Or has she started already?

I think she starts next week Smile I looove everything about her, she is so perfect I love you
Back to top Go down
Della

Della

Total Posts : 1026
Female
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2   vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th September 2009, 8:41 am

Wouldn't it be cool if Sakis made an appearence in X- Factor UK as an X - Factor presenter and ESC veteran etc!!!

Well anyway, I voted for Sakis but as the story goes Sakis schedule is pretty tight. He has to film another movie "Apla Erotevmenoi" and probably a new album and maybe organise some appearences in a club for the winter etc. I was under the impression that he was asked to redo it but he refused and ANT1 people are looking for someone else.
Back to top Go down
http://sakisrouvas.tk
shazasan

shazasan

Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2   vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th September 2009, 9:14 am

Della wrote:
Wouldn't it be cool if Sakis made an appearence in X- Factor UK as an X - Factor presenter and ESC veteran etc!!!

Yeaah! bounce Definitely Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2   vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th September 2009, 10:04 am

shazasan wrote:
wpghi5 wrote:

shazasan wrote:

I think she starts next week Smile I looove everything about her, she is so perfect I love you

I can c that! Very Happy

Della wrote:

No doubt it would gain him more exposure outside Greece if it indeed happen! bounce Very Happy Well whether or not that he is going 2 host X-Factor which in this case is not 4 me it just doesn't really matter. Besides he has much better things 2 do anyways. Besides his schedule is indeed tight. He probably wouldn't have time 2 do it anyways.
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

PostSubject: Re: vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2   vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th September 2009, 1:01 pm

Nah.... I think you will find Sakis presenting X-Factor 2 this winter.

and it seems very very possible that you will need reservations on the staircase at Starz too.
Back to top Go down
The Fizz

The Fizz

Total Posts : 478
Female
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2   vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th September 2009, 3:41 pm

That would be cool to see Sakis presenting X-Factor even though I really dislike these sort of shows. Have James Toseland next to Sakis would be nice too.
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

PostSubject: Re: vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2   vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th September 2009, 4:50 pm

There are plenty of clips from Sakis presenting x-factor last winter around on here and on the net in general. You will probably like the first show.... he wore a suit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2   vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

vote for sakis to be the presenter of ex factor 2
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next