Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

greek press

Go down 
+3
wpghi5
YPSILON
mishmosh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mishmosh

Total Posts : 150
Female
Scorpio Snake

greek press Empty
PostSubject: greek press   greek press Icon_minitime127th July 2009, 12:39 pm

i couldnt wait to get home to speak to you my friends.please tell me the greek press arent this nasty. someone i know who i met a couple of years ago in greece whilst on holiday phoned me today and somehow we got on the subject of sakis.she told me in some of the greek newspapers they have suggested that sakis isnt the father and even the relationship between him and katia is all a publicity thing.has anyone heard or read anything like this? i cant believe this myself that the press could get away with such obvious lies. but she says its all a cover up for his sexuality.I know she dosnt particuarly like him so we had to agree to disagree and i obviously cut the conversation short after this i dont know who i was more angry with her or the greek press. please let me know if anyone has read or heard this sorry to repeat myself. and hope this is in the right section.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
YPSILON
Moderator-Sakis' Team
YPSILON

Total Posts : 842
Female
Capricorn Dog

greek press Empty
PostSubject: Re: greek press   greek press Icon_minitime127th July 2009, 1:43 pm

mishmosh wrote:
i couldnt wait to get home to speak to you my friends.please tell me the greek press arent this nasty.

Unfortunately they are super nasty as they have proved several times in the past. Especially those trash gossip magazines which publish mostly crap and nothing else.

mishmosh wrote:

someone i know who i met a couple of years ago in greece whilst on holiday phoned me today and somehow we got on the subject of sakis.she told me in some of the greek newspapers they have suggested that sakis isnt the father and even the relationship between him and katia is all a publicity thing.has anyone heard or read anything like this?

I don't know of any newspapers or magazines having published something SO ridiculous as this! But I can't be sure either since I don't buy or read TRASH like that. I really wonder if people who buy them are in their right minds to tell you the truth... One's got to be completely stupid to believe even one word of the things they print! I mean, OK, we've heard of fake relationships, fake marriages, but a FAKE BABY????? For Christ's sake!!!! affraid affraid affraid Someone must be really SICK to think of this!!! geek
Your friend shouldn't be so naive... Unless she said that just to tease you... What a Face
Anyway, if that "rumor" was printed in any paper with the least credibility, it would be all over the internet right now. So I guess that it's either a lie, or it's printed on a paper so ill-famed that no-one bothered to take notice.

mishmosh wrote:

i cant believe this myself that the press could get away with such obvious lies.

They get away with bigger ones and of much greater importance.

A month ago 3 major political newspapers had detailed reports on the Turkish Prime Minister's visit to Athens and his discussions with our own Prime Minister. BUT the Turkish Prime Minister never came to Athens... He had cancelled his visit at the last minute! Yet they didn't know this "detail" at the time they were printing the papers, so the imaginary descriptions of the meeting they had devised got out anyway! The next day those papers became of course the laughingstock of everybody but I didn't hear them facing any legal consequences for misleading the public.

So, yes, the press usually gets away with almost anything! Sad, but true. Sakis especially is an easy target for them because they know that he will not respond to anything they claim, nor file lawsuits against them. He just ignores things like that.

mishmosh wrote:

but she says its all a cover up for his sexuality.I know she dosnt particuarly like him so we had to agree to disagree and i obviously cut the conversation short after this i dont know who i was more angry with her or the greek press. please let me know if anyone has read or heard this sorry to repeat myself. and hope this is in the right section.

I think she should grow up and put her brain into action before swallowing anything the media try to feed her... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://clubs.pathfinder.gr/periklis_stergianoudis
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

greek press Empty
PostSubject: Re: greek press   greek press Icon_minitime127th July 2009, 2:01 pm

Well I find those kinds of news especially about our man completely ridiculous! Evil or Very Mad Y would she even think of getting some kind of s***ty information as that! Evil or Very Mad I don't anything against u there Carla but I really wish this topic would have never been brought up there! What kind of ppl buys these kinds of trashy newspapers and/or magazines and then believes every trashy s*** that's being written there! Evil or Very Mad Y would they even think this?! Evil or Very Mad No doubt those kinds of stories end up being lies anyway! Evil or Very Mad It's a shame that they get away with almost anything! Evil or Very Mad Sadly so our man is a part of that! No Yet 4 him he just ignores it.

YPSILON wrote:

I think she should grow up and put her brain into action before swallowing anything the media try to feed her... lol!

No doubt about that Jo mou! lol!
Back to top Go down
lunaLENA

lunaLENA

Total Posts : 2990
Female
Cancer Rooster

greek press Empty
PostSubject: Re: greek press   greek press Icon_minitime127th July 2009, 2:18 pm

oh please...his daughter looks like him A LOT for god's sake
Back to top Go down
YPSILON
Moderator-Sakis' Team
YPSILON

Female
Capricorn Dog

greek press Empty
PostSubject: Re: greek press   greek press Icon_minitime127th July 2009, 2:24 pm

lunaLENA wrote:

Even if she didn't, that wouldn't mean she's not his daughter...
I didn't look like my mother at all but I'm pretty sure she was my mother... lol!
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

greek press Empty
PostSubject: Re: greek press   greek press Icon_minitime127th July 2009, 2:45 pm

lunaLENA wrote:

Exactly Lena mou!
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

greek press Empty
PostSubject: Re: greek press   greek press Icon_minitime127th July 2009, 2:54 pm

All this is a load of shit to me, that shouldn't have been published anywhere in the media. Plus I've seen the baby, definitely has his nose for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
YPSILON
Moderator-Sakis' Team
YPSILON

Female
Capricorn Dog

greek press Empty
PostSubject: Re: greek press   greek press Icon_minitime127th July 2009, 3:09 pm

This is how "nice" the greek press is:
This is a an excerpt from an article with interview of Alexander Rybak who visited Athens last week, by Asteropi Lazaridou for the daily paper "To Vima":

Concerning "our Sakis":
"In showbiz when you say you are friends with somebody it means that you have said "nice to meet you" and you have had a handshake. So, in that aspect, I became a friend to Sakis. What I like about him is that he doesn't try to imitate Ricky Martin, he's mature, he has a family and it shows."
But where exactly did it show? In the half-open tight shirt at the night of the final or in the water that Sakis poured on himself the night before? The mighty Alexander seems to have come very well educated on... recent greek history. Perhaps, for example, he had read the comments of the french press that "Greece sent to Eurovision an old showman that looks like a decadent Enrique Iglesias". But maybe he didn't want to hurt our feelings...

(Rybak's words are in bold)

http://www.tovima.gr/default.asp?pid=2&ct=4&artid=280337&dt=26/07/2009

Notice how she quotes "our Sakis" in obvious irony.
Notice her equally obvious irony when she comments on how Sakis shows that he is a family man.
And last but not least notice how she attempts to attribute her last venomous remarks to Rybak and let the french press take the blame... Suspect
Back to top Go down
YPSILON
Moderator-Sakis' Team
YPSILON

Female
Capricorn Dog

greek press Empty
PostSubject: Re: greek press   greek press Icon_minitime127th July 2009, 3:14 pm

Oh, and one more thing just to be fair:
Rybak seems to have conveniently forgotten about the letter Sakis had written to him before Eurovision and which was all over the Norwegian press at the time. I guess now that he can attract publicity on his own he doesn't need to remember such details... He just keeps a fading memory of a handshake... geek
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

greek press Empty
PostSubject: Re: greek press   greek press Icon_minitime127th July 2009, 3:29 pm

Moldienut wrote:
All this is a load of shit to me, that shouldn't have been published anywhere in the media.

Definitely it should've been published anywhere in the media! Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad And as far as the interview with Rybak is concerned it was probably sarcasm on the part of the reporter there. Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad And something tells me that Alex doesn't seem 2 keen with our man 4 some reason. Suspect Is it just me or am I crazy? Lol. I hope I'm interpreting this rite. If not then sue me. lol!
Back to top Go down
shazasan

shazasan

Total Posts : 763
Female
Taurus Horse

greek press Empty
PostSubject: Re: greek press   greek press Icon_minitime127th July 2009, 5:16 pm

I'm really shocked and saddened by all the nasty comments and sentiments referred to in this thread Sad It's outrageous for the press to pick on dear Sakis like that, when he is never anything but lovely and never has a bad word to say about anybody. No
Back to top Go down
YPSILON
Moderator-Sakis' Team
YPSILON

Female
Capricorn Dog

greek press Empty
PostSubject: Re: greek press   greek press Icon_minitime127th July 2009, 5:30 pm

That's why it's so easy for them to pick on him. Because they know he won't come forward and diss them...
Back to top Go down
shazasan

shazasan

Female
Taurus Horse

greek press Empty
PostSubject: Re: greek press   greek press Icon_minitime127th July 2009, 5:33 pm

Evil or Very Mad

It's so infuriating! To take advantage of his good nature in such a way Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

greek press Empty
PostSubject: Re: greek press   greek press Icon_minitime127th July 2009, 9:59 pm

shazasan wrote:
Evil or Very Mad

It's so infuriating! To take advantage of his good nature in such a way Crying or Very sad

U got that rite Sheree mou! No Somebody as innocent as Sakis being a big star and all could easily b targeted by those damn press there! Evil or Very Mad Luckily 4 us his fans we're definitely by his side completely! Very Happy Definitely showing our luv and support 2wards him and that's what comforts our dear Sakis so much! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shazasan

shazasan

Female
Taurus Horse

greek press Empty
PostSubject: Re: greek press   greek press Icon_minitime128th July 2009, 8:38 am

wpghi5 wrote:
U got that rite Sheree mou! No Somebody as innocent as Sakis being a big star and all could easily b targeted by those damn press there! Evil or Very Mad Luckily 4 us his fans we're definitely by his side completely! Very Happy Definitely showing our luv and support 2wards him and that's what comforts our dear Sakis so much! Very Happy

Yeah that's it Smile Thankfully the amount of love geared towards him greatly outweighs the amount of hate! Smile
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

greek press Empty
PostSubject: Re: greek press   greek press Icon_minitime128th July 2009, 9:50 am

shazasan wrote:

Yeah that's it Smile Thankfully the amount of love geared towards him greatly outweighs the amount of hate! Smile

U said it Sheree mou! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darijas.Rouvas.

Darijas.Rouvas.

Total Posts : 540
Female
Aquarius Pig

greek press Empty
PostSubject: Re: greek press   greek press Icon_minitime129th July 2009, 1:02 pm

YPSILON wrote:
lunaLENA wrote:

Even if she didn't, that wouldn't mean she's not his daughter...
I didn't look like my mother at all but I'm pretty sure she was my mother... lol!

Agree all Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

greek press Empty
PostSubject: Re: greek press   greek press Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

greek press
Page 1 of 1