Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

Post cards from Santorini

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Della

Della

Total Posts : 1026
Female
Virgo Goat

Post cards from Santorini Empty
PostSubject: Post cards from Santorini   Post cards from Santorini Icon_minitime19th September 2009, 5:31 am

Woha I haven't realised there is a section like this on the forum!

Here is my offer: If you wish to receive a genuine greek postcard of Santorini, send me a pm with your name and address and I will make sure you get one!
Back to top Go down
http://sakisrouvas.tk
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Post cards from Santorini   Post cards from Santorini Icon_minitime112th September 2009, 1:25 pm

That is until now thanks 2 u Della! Post cards from Santorini Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: Post cards from Santorini   Post cards from Santorini Icon_minitime112th September 2009, 4:05 pm

xaxa... I still have about a thousand Alter Ego postcards.... does anyone want a hundred or six???? seriously i dont know what the hell to do with them but the little guy in Glyfada CInema gave me and Malin a freakin bagfull when we went to see the movie umpteen times in a row!!

I just cant bear to throw them away.

Post cards from Santorini Lol
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Post cards from Santorini   Post cards from Santorini Icon_minitime112th September 2009, 6:35 pm

That must've been some collection of postcards u guys had there! Post cards from Santorini Icon_eek Post cards from Santorini Icon_lol Post cards from Santorini Lol

ellijay wrote:
seriously i dont know what the hell to do with them
but the little guy in Glyfada CInema gave me and Malin a freakin
bagfull when we went to see the movie umpteen times in a row!!

Indeed u guys did! Post cards from Santorini Lol

ellijay wrote:

With that I don't blame u! Post cards from Santorini Lol
Back to top Go down
Darijas.Rouvas.

Darijas.Rouvas.

Total Posts : 540
Female
Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Post cards from Santorini   Post cards from Santorini Icon_minitime112th October 2009, 11:27 am

Della wrote:
Woha I haven't realised there is a section like this on the forum!

Here is my offer: If you wish to receive a genuine greek postcard of Santorini, send me a pm with your name and address and I will make sure you get one!

Oo Della I would be really interested in that Smile .. I hope I'll get one by myself next year cheers
Back to top Go down
Gerly

Gerly

Total Posts : 727
Female
Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Post cards from Santorini   Post cards from Santorini Icon_minitime13rd January 2011, 11:59 am

ellijay wrote:
xaxa... I still have about a thousand Alter Ego postcards.... does anyone want a hundred or six???? seriously i dont know what the hell to do with them but the little guy in Glyfada CInema gave me and Malin a freakin bagfull when we went to see the movie umpteen times in a row!!

It would be amazing to have one, if you sure have still. Your post was made about year and more back, but for some reason I haven't been here till now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://bilandima.multiply.com
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: Post cards from Santorini   Post cards from Santorini Icon_minitime13rd January 2011, 3:58 pm

xaxaxaxa yes I still have a huge pile of them - PM me with your address and I will send some to you

:-)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post cards from Santorini   Post cards from Santorini Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Post cards from Santorini
Page 1 of 1