Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

Server problems

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

Server problems Empty
PostSubject: Server problems   Server problems Icon_minitime110th October 2009, 5:35 am

Very recently I have had frequent server problems each time I go on this forum and other forums hosted on Forumotion. Yesterday morning it was really bad and I couldn't access the forum at all in the morning except for a few minutes before I had to leave. Has anyone else been having it too or is it just me?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
The Fizz

The Fizz

Total Posts : 478
Female
Scorpio Tiger

Server problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server problems   Server problems Icon_minitime110th October 2009, 9:00 am

Recently yes I have but I always pressed the refresh button and then it works again. Try that chick.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

Server problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server problems   Server problems Icon_minitime110th October 2009, 9:01 am

I've even done that and that doesn't always work. Sometimes it can take quite a while until the forum page comes up.
Back to top Go down
The Fizz

The Fizz

Female
Scorpio Tiger

Server problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server problems   Server problems Icon_minitime110th October 2009, 9:03 am

That's totally random that you keep on having these problems. Hm maybe cos there was a lot of people online on that day. Happens to me on some other forums at times as well.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

Server problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server problems   Server problems Icon_minitime110th October 2009, 9:05 am

That's true, internet traffic can cause these problems. At the time Michael Jackson died, there was so much traffic on a lot of the websites he is featured in that I couldn't access most websites at the time.
Back to top Go down
The Fizz

The Fizz

Female
Scorpio Tiger

Server problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server problems   Server problems Icon_minitime110th October 2009, 9:09 am

I think I solved you're problem there. First time I done that.
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

Server problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server problems   Server problems Icon_minitime110th October 2009, 9:09 am

its been a royal pain in the ass getting in here for me recently - thought it was just my pooter but reading these posts... maybe not eh1
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

Server problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server problems   Server problems Icon_minitime110th October 2009, 9:22 am

Well I've been having these kinds of problems as well. Yet 4 me though I clicked on the back button then clicked on the site again and it works. Whatever the case I don't understand y it's acting up like this. Server problems Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
mishmosh

Total Posts : 150
Female
Scorpio Snake

Server problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server problems   Server problems Icon_minitime110th October 2009, 11:06 am

I have had same problems last few days especially yesterday morning glad to hear wasnt just me I was getting worried about being ever being able to access sight again
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Sponsored content

Server problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server problems   Server problems Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Server problems
Page 1 of 1