Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL!

Go down 
+3
emilia
Cata
ellijay
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL! Icon_minitime14th January 2010, 3:07 pm

WELL IT IS 4 MINUTES AFTER MIDNIGHT HERE SO.... I CAN NOW SAY.... HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAKIS.

ALL MY LOVE.... TODAY. TOMORROW.....ALWAYS!

Jxx
Back to top Go down
Cata
Moderator-Sakis' Team
Cata

Total Posts : 1393
Female
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL! Icon_minitime14th January 2010, 3:53 pm

HAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYY SAKIS!!!!!
I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN THE WORLD!

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Total Posts : 7063
Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL! Icon_minitime14th January 2010, 4:16 pm

Xronia polla kai Kali Xronia Sakis. Happy Birthday and Happy new year Sakis.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/penemi
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL! Icon_minitime14th January 2010, 4:17 pm

Hronia Polla, Maligayang Kaarawan, Bonne Fete, and Happy Birthday 2 u my dearest Saki mou! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL! Icon_bounce HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL! Icon_biggrin No doubt may this birthday b as good as the last one! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL! Icon_biggrin I know it will! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL! Icon_biggrin So with that Happy Birthday 2 the greatest Greek God of the entire world! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL! Icon_biggrin Much luv 2 ya Sakis from rite here in Canada! And once again Happy Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL! Herz HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL! 643353 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL! 457142 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL! Icon_minitime14th January 2010, 5:13 pm

Happy birthday Saki mou, may you have a very happy day today with your lovely family.

From Moldie
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
Bluebell
Moderator-Sakis' Team
Bluebell

Total Posts : 2867
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL! Icon_minitime15th January 2010, 11:32 am

Happy Birthday Sakis!!! My best wishes to you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakisrouvas.com
Rania

Rania

Total Posts : 203
Female
Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL! Icon_minitime15th January 2010, 1:16 pm

{ Χρόνια σου πολλά Σάκη μου!! Να τα εκατοστήσεις! Να είσαι γερος, δυνατός και όλα τα άλλα έρχονται. Σου εύχομαι ολόψυχα ότι το καλύτερο γιατί πραγματικά το αξίζεις! Μπορεί να μην σε γνωρίζω προσωπικά, αλλα αυτό δεν χρειάζεται για να ξέρω ότι είσαι μοναδικός...είμαι περήφανη που είμαι fan σου! Εύχομαι και αυτή την χρονια να έχεις πολλές πολλές επιτυχίες και να έχεις μια χρονιά γεμάτη αγάπη. Ποτέ δεν πρόκειται να ξεχάσω τον περασμένο Μάρτιο που σε πρώτο είδα έστω και για λίγο, ούτε και τον Αύγουστο που σε είδα (μετά από τόσα χρόνια που περίμενα) για πρώτη φορα πάνω στην σκηνή...Χίλια ευχαριστώ για αυτές τις αξέχαστες στιγμές!! }

Happy birthday Saki! First of all I wish you healthiness and everything else will come. I wish you with all my heart the best because you deserve it!! I may not know you in person, but that’s not necessary to know that you are unique...I am really proud to be your fan!! I hope this year you’ll have a lot of successes and a lot of love. I will never forget last March when I saw you for the first time even it was for a few moments and nether last August when I first saw (after waiting so many years) you on stage...Thank you so much for those unforgettable moments!!

Lips
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/dnashgreece
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL!
Page 1 of 1