Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

4 Years Ago

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

4 Years Ago Empty
PostSubject: 4 Years Ago   4 Years Ago Icon_minitime123rd January 2010, 9:41 pm

It was in this exact date that I first discovered our main man's great talent and showmanship rite in front of my very eyes! 4 Years Ago Affraid 4 Years Ago Lol 4 Years Ago Icon_biggrin It was during a search related 2 Eurovision that I came across his tremendous performance of Shake It in his very first appearance of the contest in Istanbul in '04! 4 Years Ago Icon_biggrin He had the talent, he had the voice! Yet he can also pull out anything 2 get ppl's attention and that's exactly what happened 2 me! 4 Years Ago Icon_bounce 4 Years Ago Icon_biggrin After ripping the clothes off both of his dancers they returned the favor ripping his jacket in half! 4 Years Ago Bave 4 Years Ago Affraid 4 Years Ago Icon_bounce 4 Years Ago Icon_biggrin One muscle shirt, ripped jeans, a somersault and that moment stuck in my mind 4ever! 4 Years Ago Icon_biggrin It was just TOO hard 2 ignore! 4 Years Ago Icon_biggrin I still get all giddy everytime I picture that moment that I am doing rite now! 4 Years Ago Icon_bounce 4 Years Ago Icon_biggrin Had I not seen that moment I don't think my life would ever b the same! Nor would I b one of his greatest fans which no doubt I am very proud of being! 4 Years Ago Icon_biggrin And no doubt it's going 2 continue that way 4 me! 4 Years Ago Icon_biggrin I just can't stop nor thinking and luving Sakis so much! 4 Years Ago Icon_sad 4 Years Ago Icon_biggrin He's literally a part of my life now! 4 Years Ago Icon_biggrin GOD do I luv the man so much! 4 Years Ago Icon_sad 4 Years Ago Icon_biggrin Sakis do continue what u do best! Performing 4 ur fans, ur Rouvitsas! Like me ofc! 4 Years Ago Icon_biggrin I luv u Sakis Rouvas! 4 Years Ago Herz 4 Years Ago Icon_sad 4 Years Ago Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

4 Years Ago
Page 1 of 1