Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

Sakis @ Cyprus!

Go down 
+8
Cata
Bluebell
nikasaki
uboika
Roxanne5
ellijay
Moldienut
craziestRouvitsa
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
craziestRouvitsa

craziestRouvitsa

Total Posts : 961
Female
Gemini Goat

Sakis @ Cyprus! Empty
PostSubject: Sakis @ Cyprus!   Sakis @ Cyprus! Icon_minitime12nd July 2010, 4:39 am

Sakis will have a concert on 30/07 in Larnaka. Lucky girls...!! I love you
http://www.music.net.cy/easyconsole.cfm/page/read/n_id/3102
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

Sakis @ Cyprus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakis @ Cyprus!   Sakis @ Cyprus! Icon_minitime12nd July 2010, 5:51 am

Heard so many rumours about it on Facebook, most of the sources are unreliable. I would rather see it published on Sakis' official site in order to believe it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
craziestRouvitsa

craziestRouvitsa

Female
Gemini Goat

Sakis @ Cyprus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakis @ Cyprus!   Sakis @ Cyprus! Icon_minitime12nd July 2010, 5:53 am

I think this site is official and 100% reliable.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

Sakis @ Cyprus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakis @ Cyprus!   Sakis @ Cyprus! Icon_minitime12nd July 2010, 6:09 am

This site you posted is probably the Cypriot version of MAD or something. A few years ago there was rumours of a concert in my city, even a reliable ESC site mentioned it but in the end it never happened. This reason is why I often have doubts about certain sources.
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

Sakis @ Cyprus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakis @ Cyprus!   Sakis @ Cyprus! Icon_minitime12nd July 2010, 4:42 pm

The list of concerts will be on the official site soon :-))
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Sakis @ Cyprus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakis @ Cyprus!   Sakis @ Cyprus! Icon_minitime15th July 2010, 6:37 pm

http://alexpolisonline.blogspot.com/2010/07/blog-post_5132.html

I was given a different date for this concert but.... found this tonight.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

Sakis @ Cyprus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakis @ Cyprus!   Sakis @ Cyprus! Icon_minitime15th July 2010, 6:50 pm

This link looks like it has nothing to do with Cyprus at all, it says Alexandroupoli in there.
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Sakis @ Cyprus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakis @ Cyprus!   Sakis @ Cyprus! Icon_minitime16th July 2010, 1:23 am

It has nothing to do with Cyprus.... its just another concert date/ There are going to be around a dozen concerts... i didnt want to start a new link for every one.
Back to top Go down
craziestRouvitsa

craziestRouvitsa

Female
Gemini Goat

Sakis @ Cyprus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakis @ Cyprus!   Sakis @ Cyprus! Icon_minitime16th July 2010, 2:13 am

About the Cypriot link I gave ok, I' m not completely sure but if you notice you 'll see date, place, ticket prices so I don' t think it' s a rumour... Time will show...
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Sakis @ Cyprus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakis @ Cyprus!   Sakis @ Cyprus! Icon_minitime18th July 2010, 2:13 pm

I think you can safely assume that the date in Larnaca is a GO !

:-))))
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

Sakis @ Cyprus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakis @ Cyprus!   Sakis @ Cyprus! Icon_minitime116th July 2010, 6:55 am

Link that sells tickets if anyone is interested.

http://www.cyprus-tickets.com/
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

Sakis @ Cyprus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakis @ Cyprus!   Sakis @ Cyprus! Icon_minitime122nd August 2010, 8:56 pm

Sorry for the delay on this but I was tired and also ill since I came back from my trip.

The concert however was very similar to the one at Politia last year but there were some differences. Some songs were omitted out such as Ola S'Agapane and This Is Our Night (only Pio Dynata was sang though) and new and returning ones have been included too such as Emena Thes and Spase To Hrono. He also sang Korkolis songs too.

Before the concert started there was an hour delay and people were waiting around for a good few hours. Some fans were even reported of fainted even before the concert begun and luckily there were vendors travelling around with bottles of water. The water however was funny in most of the concert, Sakis was throwing bottles of it over himself and also throwing them in the audience too, resulting sometimes in fans doing the same back to him.

His commercials for Trident and his clothing line were shown on screens repeatedly before the concert begun.

The concert began with performances by Stefania Rizou and Cabin 54. Then Sakis emerged singing Spase To Hrono.

There was one scene which was really funny, when he was singing Ypirhes Panta, a fan from the audience managed to get up onto the stage and got hold of him and he was trying to finish off the song. Bodyguards were on him too trying to get the girl off and the vigoration of trying to get the girl off resulted in him unable to finish the song and when she was off he attempted again until eventually he did with the girl eventually carried off the stage.

The performance of To Hrono Stamatao was very emotional, the girl used for him to sing with even appeared to look like she was crying when she got off the stage in the end, she just couldn't let go of him.

My favourite bit was the Latin medley when he was gyrating his arse and putting his microphone in weird places. He was much worse than last year with this and his shirt was undone or partly.

Towards the end however loads of silver confetti was blasted from the concert part of the arena especially when he was singing the reprise of Kai Se Thelo.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne5

Roxanne5

Total Posts : 700
Female
Aries Pig

Sakis @ Cyprus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakis @ Cyprus!   Sakis @ Cyprus! Icon_minitime122nd August 2010, 10:18 pm

Thanks Jade for tell us your Experience!!!!!!!!. I saw one vid from to Xrono Stamataw and yes!! the girl was crying a lot!!!. it was very emotional!.
The girls from Cyprus are really crazy for Sakis!!!! Smile That concert was wild!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
uboika

uboika

Total Posts : 1187
Female
Taurus Dog

Sakis @ Cyprus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakis @ Cyprus!   Sakis @ Cyprus! Icon_minitime123rd August 2010, 3:18 am

I was waiting for it!!
Again I want to say how lucky are the persons who have been at Sakis' concerts!
In my opinion concerts in Larnaka and Korinthos were the hottest in all the tour.
thanks for telling about the fans,it's always interesting to know how they behave and what they do because of their unconditional love to Sakis ;-))
I'm sure you got unbelievable impression and want to see him again ;-)))

Hope,one day I will tell you about my own experience and impression from Sakis' concert ;-)))
Back to top Go down
http://sakisrouvas.bestff.ru/
ellijay

ellijay

Sakis @ Cyprus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakis @ Cyprus!   Sakis @ Cyprus! Icon_minitime123rd August 2010, 3:27 am

Thanks for the report Mo... you obviously had another wonderful experience with total SAKISFACTION!!!

I saw a small vid on facebook of the girl who got on stage. To be perfectly honest it annoyed the crap out of me that she literally body slammed him to the ground during such a beautiful and sensitive song. That aint anything to be proud of in my book but it seems her mates were proud of her :-(

The girlie who got her time for To Chorono Stamatao was indeed extremely emotional - bless her but again, I was slightly annoyed that during such a beautiful moment she would try to rip a piece of his shirt to take as a momento. soooo unnecessary!

There was a huge amount of positive energy from the crowd at Larnaka but there always is when he goes to Cyprus.... they adore him and are not afraid to show it - i likes that!! lool
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

Sakis @ Cyprus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakis @ Cyprus!   Sakis @ Cyprus! Icon_minitime123rd August 2010, 5:48 am

I saw the way she grabbed him then, she even knocked him over to the ground, quite rough for such a young girl.
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Sakis @ Cyprus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakis @ Cyprus!   Sakis @ Cyprus! Icon_minitime123rd August 2010, 6:13 am

she was a total monster!! xaxaxaxa... Im all for exuberance and positive energy but that was sooooo uncalled for .

and I cant see why anyone would want to waste time tring to tear off a piece of his shirt when you have those eyes looking into yours and that voice filling your soul..... but hey... Im not 12 !!! LOOOOOL
Back to top Go down
uboika

uboika

Total Posts : 1187
Female
Taurus Dog

Sakis @ Cyprus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakis @ Cyprus!   Sakis @ Cyprus! Icon_minitime123rd August 2010, 6:36 am

ellijay wrote:
she was a total monster!! xaxaxaxa... Im all for exuberance and positive energy but that was sooooo uncalled for .

and I cant see why anyone would want to waste time tring to tear off a piece of his shirt when you have those eyes looking into yours and that voice filling your soul..... but hey... Im not 12 !!! LOOOOOL
can't agree more!!
I don't understand someone's way to love Sakis
These girls need to have something from Sakis just to remember the time when he was to close ;-))
as for me,I prefer to look into his eyes!! That's the best he could do for me ;-))
Back to top Go down
http://sakisrouvas.bestff.ru/
nikasaki

nikasaki

Total Posts : 412
Female

Sakis @ Cyprus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakis @ Cyprus!   Sakis @ Cyprus! Icon_minitime123rd August 2010, 6:41 am

I agree, the most wonderful thing is that Sakis will look with their beautiful eyes and her smile, always remember!magical moment!!!!!!!!!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Bluebell
Moderator-Sakis' Team
Bluebell

Total Posts : 2867
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

Sakis @ Cyprus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakis @ Cyprus!   Sakis @ Cyprus! Icon_minitime123rd August 2010, 7:19 am

Thanks for your report, Mo. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakisrouvas.com
craziestRouvitsa

craziestRouvitsa

Female
Gemini Goat

Sakis @ Cyprus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakis @ Cyprus!   Sakis @ Cyprus! Icon_minitime123rd August 2010, 12:09 pm

Tlanks for the info Mo!
Back to top Go down
Cata
Moderator-Sakis' Team
Cata

Total Posts : 1393
Female
Capricorn Monkey

Sakis @ Cyprus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakis @ Cyprus!   Sakis @ Cyprus! Icon_minitime127th August 2010, 3:06 am

I'm a lil bit late, but thanks a lot for your report Mo!
Back to top Go down
craziestRouvitsa

craziestRouvitsa

Female
Gemini Goat

Sakis @ Cyprus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakis @ Cyprus!   Sakis @ Cyprus! Icon_minitime127th April 2011, 5:47 am

On my way to Cyprus for the launch of the new "sakis rouvas trident senses" special edition for Elpida foundation
by Sakis 2 hours ago!
http://www.onlycy.com/σήμερα-κύπρο-φιλανθρωπικό-σ-ρουβάς Smile
Back to top Go down
Katushka

Katushka

Total Posts : 888
Female

Sakis @ Cyprus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakis @ Cyprus!   Sakis @ Cyprus! Icon_minitime127th April 2011, 8:18 am

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/VSCatherine
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

Sakis @ Cyprus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakis @ Cyprus!   Sakis @ Cyprus! Icon_minitime127th April 2011, 9:56 am

Thanks 4 this Elena! Very Happy Great he will b in Cyprus 4 the launching of the new "Sakis Rouvas Trident Senses" special edition 4 Elpida Foundation! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sakis @ Cyprus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakis @ Cyprus!   Sakis @ Cyprus! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sakis @ Cyprus!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next