Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE

Go down 
+2
anita
Moldienut
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE Empty
PostSubject: Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE   Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE Icon_minitime110th July 2010, 4:20 am

Any personal rumours from gossip mags and sites that have not been confirmed by Sakis himself should not be posted here. Unless if you ask a question about it to see if he admitted it somewhere or not. Only post things that are authorised by Sakis himself e.g from interviews.
Any publication about his personal life posted without Sakis' confirmation will be immediately removed or placed in the archives.

And also personal media he himself has not given permission to publish should not be posted here either e.g vacation photos.

If you have any doubts about whether Sakis has confirmed these or not, don't hesitate to contact one of the 'Teamers'.

From Moldie, Paraskevie and the rest of Sakis' Forum team.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
anita

Total Posts : 15
Female

PostSubject: Re: Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE   Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE Icon_minitime110th July 2010, 5:55 pm

Call me a cynic...all publicity is good. How did Sakis get so popular...the internet has helped a lot! If Sakis is concerned about his family...maybe he should holiday in other countries and not just Greece. The world is a big place if you want to hide from the paparazz1 and I'm sure between Sakis and katia..they can afford it. Sakis and Katia are a dynamic couple and both are not shy about the overtly sexual images they protray to the public...no wonder the public is interested..may be they should think about toning down their acts. Don't get me wrong, I adore the gossip and his music is fantastic. I live in England and would not have heard of Sakis if it was not for the internet and all the website stories about him. Young rouvasites are besotted with Sakis as he represents a very sexy image and consequently emotions run high and fans want to know everything about their big crush. Sakis needs them to survive, he has to tak ethe good with the bad. However, children should be always protecteed from the media and Sakis and Katia must also play their part in being more discreet about where they go with Anastasia.
Back to top Go down
Cata
Moderator-Sakis' Team
Cata

Total Posts : 1393
Female
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE   Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE Icon_minitime110th July 2010, 6:31 pm

they were in Dubai this spring for their holiday and guess what.... the gossip magazines sent their paparazzi there to follow them!!
Anyway, I'm done with this subject.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE   Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE Icon_minitime110th July 2010, 6:42 pm

And I find this paparazzi intrusion sick especially with a young child around. And things like that can even attract paedophiles and other sickos. Some people have even been stalked by weirdos because of it, there are so many sick people in this world today. The paparazzi exposes those celebrities to those sickos.

In my country in the last 10 years or so the Beckhams were targetted as part of a kidnap plot because the family were constantly exposed in the press especially with 3 young children involved and could have had worse things happening to them. But they were lucky.
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE   Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE Icon_minitime110th July 2010, 7:27 pm

XAXAXA I think you have a twin somewhere in this forum Anita

utter rubbish!!! cant agree with a single word.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE   Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE Icon_minitime111th July 2010, 2:35 am

Instead of this new ridiculous rule u should forbid people to post officially released media (CDs, DVDs). Sakis is famous person and paparazzis are part of his life and I believe that if he didn't want them to print pictures of his daughter he would sue them or made agreement so her face would be pixelated on the pictures or something.
Back to top Go down
uboika

uboika

Total Posts : 1187
Female
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE   Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE Icon_minitime111th July 2010, 2:54 am

So,nice decision.
Some rumors are so dirty that they are not deserving attention or posting.
Important events of his private life Sakis will tell us himself.
I'm proud of being there,on this forum,this rule will help us to feel that we make our best to save Sakis' sweet little secrets ;-)
Hope,all members will support and understand this decision.

Publicity is part of his life,of course, But being a true fan means to be understanding and caring! We should respect our Sakis and his happy family moment,which he want to spend only with his little daughter and Katia.

Back to top Go down
http://sakisrouvas.bestff.ru/
*Paraskévie*
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
*Paraskévie*

Total Posts : 6286
Female
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE   Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE Icon_minitime111th July 2010, 5:26 am

For those that understand this rule : THANK YOU.

For the others, i'm sorry, but i take my decision : NO PRIVATE LIFE IN THIS FORUM !
Back to top Go down
https://sakis-rouvas.forumotion.com
*Paraskévie*
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
*Paraskévie*

Female
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE   Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE Icon_minitime111th July 2010, 5:35 am

girl1035 wrote:
Instead of this new ridiculous rule u should forbid people to post officially released media (CDs, DVDs). Sakis is famous person and paparazzis are part of his life and I believe that if he didn't want them to print pictures of his daughter he would sue them or made agreement so her face would be pixelated on the pictures or something.

I'm sorry but this rule is not ridiculous, and if you love Sakis, you should respect his private life...

And where did you saw that we post official relaese ?
The one we post, we delete it from the forum, it was the links for download "duress"
Back to top Go down
anita

Female

PostSubject: Re: Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE   Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE Icon_minitime111th July 2010, 5:36 am

I think we need to take a balanced approach. We all think Sakis is great. It's hard when the media starts taking over life but from reading some of Sakis interviews, he has a healthy approach to the media. He is intelligent enough to take appropriate action on intrusion if he wants to; the Human Rights Bill to intrusion should help to safeguard his interests. I think the forum's new rule is excessive, I know it is well intended but lets face it, we can't stop the paparazzi etc but we can be continue to be informed about what's out there about Sakis and have an informed opinion. I think the forum should continue to post what it used to. As for the Beckhams, please...they are a ridiculous example, they have even branded their name and are out to get as much pubilicity as possible in order to generate as many millions as possible. As far as Dubai, I know Sakis went there but I'm sure he has been to other places and we have not heard anything. I reckon the media was tipped off. And Mykonos beach is a tad public for some one of Sakis's stature.
Back to top Go down
*Paraskévie*
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
*Paraskévie*

Female
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE   Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE Icon_minitime111th July 2010, 5:42 am

If you want to read the gossip news about Sakis, go on the websites that post them and read but don't share the links here.
The links are shared all over the web, facebook especially...
And i'm sorry, but if we are good fans, and if we respect Sakis and his family, we should let them spent the little calm moments they found together without shared them and speak about them...

In this forum, in the start, we only speak about his career, and since Katia fall pregnant, we speak again and again about his private life...
Back to top Go down
*Paraskévie*
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
*Paraskévie*

Female
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE   Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE Icon_minitime111th July 2010, 5:44 am

And Anita, i'm sorry, but you are new here, you don't know all the past of this forum, and you judge My team and me without knowing us...
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE   Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE Icon_minitime111th July 2010, 5:53 am

*Paraskévie* wrote:
And Anita, i'm sorry, but you are new here, you don't know all the past of this forum, and you judge My team and me without knowing us...

In the past it was completely different is why this new rule is imposed. In the past we had contributors to PROPER information and now most of them have since gone it has taken over now by people posting personal stuff and this has gone too far most of the time espcially by the same stupid questions being asked. We only did this rule as a way to bring back the forum to its proper state and its former glory.
Back to top Go down
uboika

uboika

Total Posts : 1187
Female
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE   Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE Icon_minitime111th July 2010, 6:04 am

This rule will help us to see who loves Sakis as a awesome and gorgeous artist and who loves him as "nice face".
Maybe I'm wrong,but it's my point of view(I don't want to offend anyone) and I believe that all people on this forum will love Sakis no matter what ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://sakisrouvas.bestff.ru/
*Paraskévie*
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
*Paraskévie*

Female
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE   Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE Icon_minitime111th July 2010, 6:15 am

I hope to dear !
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE   Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE Icon_minitime111th July 2010, 7:06 am

*Paraskévie* wrote:
girl1035 wrote:

I'm sorry but this rule is not ridiculous, and if you love Sakis, you should respect his private life...

And where did you saw that we post official relaese ?
The one we post, we delete it from the forum, it was the links for download "duress"

I saw many times officially released CDs and DVDs posted on this forum. Not recently but in the past.
Back to top Go down
*Paraskévie*
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
*Paraskévie*

Female
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE   Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE Icon_minitime111th July 2010, 7:11 am

but since the problem we have with duress, did you see anithing ?
But, i guess that you are right, maybe we have to made a rule to against post links for download dvd or cd...

interview or tv show, ok, magazine interview to, but not cd or dvd...
Thanks for give us this good idea
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE   Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE Icon_minitime111th July 2010, 7:14 am

I haven't seen anything. I'm not looking into every single topic. I just read those that are interesting for me.

U are welcome.
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE   Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE Icon_minitime111th July 2010, 8:15 am

The original complaint here was that although there are these links to holidays and private moments on the internet... we see no reason for them to repeated AGAIN on a forum which is dedicated to the man.

Members are free to read whatever they want and post whatever they want on their own private profiles... that's their decision

but in a forum which is dedicated to an artist.. we really dont need to read this stuff when we see it everywhere else on the internet.

So.... decide what you want here.... if your only interest is in pics of him in swimming trunks on mykonos beach... go to gossip tv and yupi and you will find yourself in heaven.

if you are interested in his performances, the future of his career and the publicity photographs which accompany that... then this should be the forum for you.

Im not gonna get involved in a debate about whether sakis has the right to go to mykonos or anywhere else and not be bothered by paparazzi...

he... like every other citizen... should be allowed to go wherever he wants.

and Tina.... i totally agree with your comments about official cds and dvds.
Back to top Go down
*Paraskévie*
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
*Paraskévie*

Female
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE   Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE Icon_minitime111th July 2010, 9:08 am

I agree to about CD DVD that's why the team decide to put a rule against uploaded official stuff !!
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE   Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE Icon_minitime111th July 2010, 9:22 am

I agree and I posted it out in the forum.
Back to top Go down
anita

Female

PostSubject: Re: Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE   Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE Icon_minitime111th July 2010, 1:03 pm

Thanks for your patience, yes I am new to the forum - I don't know what has happened in the past. But, I'm sure everyone is very ready to agree, 'Enough' said on the subject of Sakis's private life. All the best with the new forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE   Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Personal business concerning Sakis / PRIVATE LIFE
Page 1 of 1