Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

CHAT BOX INVITE

Go down 
+7
tacila
Roxanne5
Cata
uboika
Moldienut
ellijay
*Paraskévie*
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

CHAT BOX INVITE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX INVITE   CHAT BOX INVITE - Page 3 Icon_minitime121st August 2010, 1:47 pm

Has there been a problem with the chat box??/ I signed in with no problem earlier tonight
Back to top Go down
Roxanne5

Roxanne5

Total Posts : 700
Female
Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX INVITE   CHAT BOX INVITE - Page 3 Icon_minitime121st August 2010, 2:24 pm

No, no problem. Just it was unavailable these last weeks cos the girls wasn´t on chat
or just a few of them could. I really forgot today!
I enjoy the chat. It´s very nice getting to know each other more and more
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX INVITE   CHAT BOX INVITE - Page 3 Icon_minitime121st August 2010, 2:39 pm

Absolutely agree. I have soooo enjoyed getting to know you Roxy mou... Im just sorry it took me sooooo long but I know you understand why :-))

Now I have you here..... on facebook and on twitter... I hope that one day I will have you in Athens :-))
Back to top Go down
Roxanne5

Roxanne5

Total Posts : 700
Female
Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX INVITE   CHAT BOX INVITE - Page 3 Icon_minitime121st August 2010, 3:01 pm

I understand!!. And so do I, I´m really enjoying!!! It would be AWESOME see you face to face!!!! And be in Athens like I said, Is a dream for me!! A Big one!!!!! Lipstick
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX INVITE   CHAT BOX INVITE - Page 3 Icon_minitime121st August 2010, 3:03 pm

I really want to know the lesser known Rouvitses on the chat but unfortunately NONE of them ever seem to want to. Some of them even reject my friend requests on Facebook and they probably do this because they don't actually want to know anybody new. This is a shame and on FB I add members here mostly because of getting to know them better. However some of them have been problematic and I either had to delete them off my page or report them depending on how serious their offences were.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
ellijay

ellijay

PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX INVITE   CHAT BOX INVITE - Page 3 Icon_minitime121st August 2010, 3:07 pm

I want to get to know people in HERE because I dont add to my facebook or twitter profiles unless I know the person or feel some kind of connection to them.

But I cant force anyone to come into the chat.

in some ways i can understand the reluctance.... I personally avoid chat boxes everywhere else. I dont like MSN and I certainly dont use the chat box on facebook at all.

So... this is the only place .... if there is no interest.... so be it.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX INVITE   CHAT BOX INVITE - Page 3 Icon_minitime121st August 2010, 3:22 pm

To be honest I actually don't like using MSN and the Facebook chat because most of the usage on them have been misused and also I had technical problems with them. I had to delete a lot of people off my page for spamming, not talking properly on them and I even had perverts and scammers on them too. One person I even had to block in the end because I deleted her for talking shitly on them and she kept on friend requesting me even though she never bloody does anything on people's profiles.

Nowadays I have been free of chatbox spam on FB and I have been VERY cautious on who I add nowadays. I have had fans and people elsewhere who NEVER corresponded nor acknowledged me ANYWHERE on the site and I got pissed off when I did things for them but never got anything in return for it, that's not fair.

Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX INVITE   CHAT BOX INVITE - Page 3 Icon_minitime123rd August 2010, 11:50 am

so... is there a chat scheduled for tomorrow or have you decided to pack it in?
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX INVITE   CHAT BOX INVITE - Page 3 Icon_minitime123rd August 2010, 11:51 am

The reason I ask is cos I am meeting Diamanto -( Rouvitsa from Chicago) for coffee tomorrow in the early evening but I should be back home by the time the chat is on... IF its on
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX INVITE   CHAT BOX INVITE - Page 3 Icon_minitime123rd August 2010, 12:04 pm

Chief is away until the 28th and I thought it would be better to do it when she comes back because she usually comes on it. Plus I am also getting pissed off with the lack of newbies coming here and actually going on it even though it is THEIR purpose for them to join in the first place. Bulk PM or email they never seem to give a damn.
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX INVITE   CHAT BOX INVITE - Page 3 Icon_minitime123rd August 2010, 12:28 pm

ok... time to call it a day. Im losing interest.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX INVITE   CHAT BOX INVITE - Page 3 Icon_minitime123rd August 2010, 12:44 pm

Me too Jane, but one question though, WHY THE HELL DOES ANY NEW PEOPLE HERE NOT EITHER JOIN OR POST ANYTHING HERE? THIS FORUM IS IN A CRISIS OF CONTRIBUTION, HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, CAN'T YOU SEE THAT???????!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX INVITE   CHAT BOX INVITE - Page 3 Icon_minitime123rd August 2010, 4:46 pm

I dont think there is much you can do about it honey.

Earlier tonight when I came in here there were five registered members on line and 21 guests.

I think people just come in briefly to check if there is any information that is not on facebook or anywhere else. Cant blame them for that... I used to do that myself.

Twitter was alive for a few mins tonight cos Sakis posted and there is always activity on my facebook profile cos thats where the former members of this forum hang out - at least the ones that I know and love.

I dont know what else to suggest for this place.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX INVITE   CHAT BOX INVITE - Page 3 Icon_minitime123rd August 2010, 5:28 pm

I remember in the old days it used to be packed and quite a lot of members were posting at the same time. Plus a load of now and again visiting members took up quite a lot of the people online not just the then mods or contributing members.

I also notice that each new registration most of the time nowadays have NEVER even bothered posting ONE message, not even hello or anything like that. I mean what is the matter with those members and what is the point of them actually registering in the first place?

And I admit too Jane that I don't know what else to do, time and ideas are fastly running out. Tried promoting it on the web on various websites but none of this has actually worked. Even the Facebook group concerning it seems to garner lots of people there but none of the ones actually bother to go on the site and register. Nor least active members coming in and making a comeback.

I think some least active members are lying some of the time, no offence, they are not actually busy at all like they claim, I think they have either lost interest in the site or found better places elsewhere to do their activity on. How I know this is because on Facebook and also Twitter mostly they are more active. Plus the time spent on either sites.
Back to top Go down
uboika

uboika

Total Posts : 1187
Female
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX INVITE   CHAT BOX INVITE - Page 3 Icon_minitime124th August 2010, 2:27 am

May I break into a conversation? ;-))

I see you're talking about the members who don't post here...
In 2009 when Sakis took part in Eurovision he got a lot of new fans. They quickly found forums,registered here...But later their love disappeared!
For example,on Russian forum members prefer to post something in section far from Sakis... and I'm really worried about it.
Back to top Go down
http://sakisrouvas.bestff.ru/
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX INVITE   CHAT BOX INVITE - Page 3 Icon_minitime124th August 2010, 2:56 am

That's really sad Anna and on Facebook I noticed some fans on my page who are most likely not even fans anymore and because of this I deleted many of them because once they go off Sakis they totally ignore you completely. It's OK to keep them if you have a connection with them even if they lost interest they're different.

In here there has been fans who registered here and they deserted him in the end. Most of those fans are very young and one was even 12/13 and this is clear that to them Sakis is a crush phase. They fall in love with him, follow him everywhere that he goes for a while and then they move on to the next person and do the same thing. I used to be like this at the very same age.

Last edited by Moldienut on 24th August 2010, 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
uboika

uboika

Female
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX INVITE   CHAT BOX INVITE - Page 3 Icon_minitime124th August 2010, 3:07 am

You mean that only true fans are still posting here?
I don't use Facebook regularly but on Twitter I've seen the same people.and also I deleted them.
When I was 12/13 years I did the same things ;-)) and I think it;s OK for this age.Anyway,I see here good people who are posting,about others I can't say anything because they don't post and we can't see what kind of person they are ;-))
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX INVITE   CHAT BOX INVITE - Page 3 Icon_minitime124th August 2010, 3:15 am

Yes that's basically what I mean Anna. Long before you came here the majority of fans in this forum who most have now since moved on have been fans for several years, some even since the start of his career.

Some fans I had to report to the mods outside of this forum pulled different attitudes to when they were in here. They just pretend to be nice here so they won't be banned here since being rude to people is against the rules. Facebook has been a useful thing to have to discover hidden troublemakers and rude/false people.
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX INVITE   CHAT BOX INVITE - Page 3 Icon_minitime124th August 2010, 3:16 am

What you are saying makes perfect sense Anna. People find Sakis... enjoy him for a while... and then move on to the next artist. Its a natural progression and I suppose that is what is happening now here in this forum. People will come... people will go and not everyone will be as passionate about this man as I am... I guess I have to accept that... but its hard!! loool

Maybe it really is time for me to move on also and concentrate my time on the beautiful people who have come into my life because of Sakis. I have been a fan of sakis for 18 years.... that's longer than some members here have actually been alive!! looool

Places like this forum serve their purpose... they provide information and news for those who are "passing through"

I cant make people feel the way I do..... its simple... you either "GET" what Sakis is about... or you dont!

and its much easier for me because I live here.... I can see him perform regularly... I guess its understandable that people who live in other countries will find new paths to follow... paths which are more accessible for them.

I will follow Sakis until they put me in the ground. I've told him this to his face and he knows I mean it with all my heart.

So.... maybe its time I left this forum too eh?

Back to top Go down
uboika

uboika

Female
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX INVITE   CHAT BOX INVITE - Page 3 Icon_minitime124th August 2010, 4:01 am

For me this place is second home. Really!! I haven't ever seen Sakis and that is my dream... Here I can read your impressions,your opinion... That is the way for me to know more about this man!!
I'm only 16 and I probably don't know what is true love but I think Sakis is that for me ;-))

I like people here!! Every day when I come here and see new posts in topic and smile and quickly go to see what new is written ;-))

Hope,I will deserve your respect and you'll see that I love SAkis unconditionally eveif I'm too small now ;-)))

Some members don't post here because they don't speak English good...So do I sometimes ;-))
Some members don't post here because they don't know what to say except of 'thank you'
Some members don't post here because they are afraid of the reaction of other members...
I can continue 'cause that is about me...
New members need time to adapt!! Hope,later they will see that you're very kind and then...post post post!! ;-)))
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX INVITE   CHAT BOX INVITE - Page 3 Icon_minitime124th August 2010, 4:22 am

I dont think that I post any information here that you could not find elsewhere on the internet and I dont get into too much detail about my "meetings" with sakis because I feel that it is disrespectful to him if i were to repeat every word etc etc and also it could give the wrong impression to people. I am, after all, just an exceptionally lucky FAN !! but besides meeting the man himself on many occasions I am also friendly with people who he knows.

My motto is always..... talk to people and they will talk to you.

love people and they will love you back

I understand what you are saying... the reasons why members may not want to "post" but what is the point of a forum if its not to exchange ideas and opinions. If members dont post then the forum just becomes yet another information centre and there are plenty of those around.

However.... as far as this forum is concerned..... I have had some wonderful experiences with members but I have also had some very bad experiences - most recently with one particular member who is hiding behind a fake personna and could have caused serious problems if I had not acted against my normal nature.

its because of this that I am no longer as trustful and open as I used to be and this was the reason behind my suggestion of a weekly "chat" so that we could all get to know each other better.

Im sure this forum will continue....with or without me. I cant think of any other way to set a fire under this place to get it more active.

I hope with all my heart that you will one day meet Sakis. That is my wish for EVERY member here :-))

I guess the chat is now abandoned so I will stay around in the background and see what happens.

Maybe some kind of new thread in the form of a Q & A would be more easy for new members. A thread where one member can ask a specific question of another member so that some form of communication between members can be established???
I know we have the "presentation of members" thread but perhaps this could be expanded so that specific questions or wants can be answered.

Maybe Im just repeating myself..... maybe I should just shut up and go back to my corner loooool

oh and by the way.... my humour is a little off the wall and maybe not understood by some members so.... dont take offence. I often forget that language is a problem.... :-)))
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX INVITE   CHAT BOX INVITE - Page 3 Icon_minitime124th August 2010, 6:40 am

uboika wrote:
Some members don't post here because they don't speak English good...So do I sometimes ;-))
Some members don't post here because they don't know what to say except of 'thank you'
Some members don't post here because they are afraid of the reaction of other members...
I can continue 'cause that is about me...
New members need time to adapt!! Hope,later they will see that you're very kind and then...post post post!! ;-)))

I have encountered some of those excuses when people do their intro threads. But often most of this is not true. Every person here I have communicated can understand what I say and sometimes I often explain to them if I use any British slang used words. Sometimes words in my country are offensive or rude elsewhere and I need to explain them that. And sometimes in other types of English as well.
Back to top Go down
uboika

uboika

Female
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX INVITE   CHAT BOX INVITE - Page 3 Icon_minitime124th August 2010, 6:56 am

Oh,no!I wanted to tell that some people don't speak English good and they don't want to make mistakes.that is why they post rarely ;-))
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX INVITE   CHAT BOX INVITE - Page 3 Icon_minitime124th August 2010, 7:16 am

ellijay wrote:
I dont think that I post any information here that you could not find elsewhere on the internet and I dont get into too much detail about my "meetings" with sakis because I feel that it is disrespectful to him if i were to repeat every word etc etc and also it could give the wrong impression to people. I am, after all, just an exceptionally lucky FAN !! but besides meeting the man himself on many occasions I am also friendly with people who he knows.

I would only post things about meetings if they have to do with a project everybody is involved in and people would have the rights to know this and also anything with his consent. But anything personal including photographs I leave out because these should be uploaded with his permission just like everyone else. I would NEVER do anything without his permission.

ellijay wrote:
My motto is always..... talk to people and they will talk to you.

love people and they will love you back

That's mine too Jane but unfortunately I have been abused quite a lot outside the forum especially on Facebook with some members here. When I do something for them I never get anything in return from them and I got so angry because of this treatment that I had to delete quite a lot of people. It's really unfair and I don't like that sort of behaviour.

ellijay wrote:
I understand what you are saying... the reasons why members may not want to "post" but what is the point of a forum if its not to exchange ideas and opinions. If members dont post then the forum just becomes yet another information centre and there are plenty of those around.

Exactly Jane, why do you think websites are on the internet if you use a forum for the same thing? Forums are for expressing opinions and on some sites you can't even do that. However on some sites there are comments boxes on articles but many of these are not moderated enough and you get quite a bit of abuse on them.

ellijay wrote:
However.... as far as this forum is concerned..... I have had some wonderful experiences with members but I have also had some very bad experiences - most recently with one particular member who is hiding behind a fake personna and could have caused serious problems if I had not acted against my normal nature.

Same here, I am now cemented to Sakis for life thanks to the people here and I still talk to them on Facebook. But I have reported some people here who pull different attitudes to when they were here on other sites and that gives me the impression that they may not be who they think they really are. That is really rude and also fooling people here into believing the truth about them. They only do this because if they pulled a nasty attitude here, they could be warned or even banned because here is moderated.

ellijay wrote:
its because of this that I am no longer as trustful and open as I used to be and this was the reason behind my suggestion of a weekly "chat" so that we could all get to know each other better.

I am less trustful than I was because so many fans on Facebook took the piss out of me within the last year for various reasons. It all started when I had problems with a random Turkish guy on my page and that was when my constant deletion began and then I stopped accepting people I don't know.

ellijay wrote:
Im sure this forum will continue....with or without me. I cant think of any other way to set a fire under this place to get it more active.

I have to say me neither Jane.

ellijay wrote:
I hope with all my heart that you will one day meet Sakis. That is my wish for EVERY member here :-))

Same here Jane, Sakis would be very happy meeting anybody who made him today.

ellijay wrote:
I guess the chat is now abandoned so I will stay around in the background and see what happens.

I'm really only here to see what happens with the members and the forum in general. Anything bad I have to intervene.

ellijay wrote:
Maybe some kind of new thread in the form of a Q & A would be more easy for new members. A thread where one member can ask a specific question of another member so that some form of communication between members can be established???
I know we have the "presentation of members" thread but perhaps this could be expanded so that specific questions or wants can be answered.

That's a good idea Jane, maybe Chief could think about this to see what she thinks.

ellijay wrote:
Maybe Im just repeating myself..... maybe I should just shut up and go back to my corner loooool

LOL Jane, you're nuts. Laughing Laughing Laughing

ellijay wrote:
oh and by the way.... my humour is a little off the wall and maybe not understood by some members so.... dont take offence. I often forget that language is a problem.... :-)))

That's my problem too and in UK English compared to the US one they often leak a lot of words that may sound rude but it actually isn't. And I use slang and UK exclusive words too because that's how my local friends talk.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX INVITE   CHAT BOX INVITE - Page 3 Icon_minitime124th August 2010, 7:18 am

uboika wrote:
Oh,no!I wanted to tell that some people don't speak English good and they don't want to make mistakes.that is why they post rarely ;-))

That's very true also Anna. So what if you make mistakes, all that matters is people understanding what you say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX INVITE   CHAT BOX INVITE - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

CHAT BOX INVITE
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next