Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

Winter show

Go down 
+7
Katushka
uboika
Roxanne5
Moldienut
Bluebell
ellijay
tinkerbell_gr
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tinkerbell_gr

tinkerbell_gr

Total Posts : 297
Female
Scorpio Snake

Winter show Empty
PostSubject: Winter show   Winter show Icon_minitime125th August 2010, 4:27 am

If you could decide what songs Sakis will sing at his winter show,what would you suggest to him??(Just for fun!) Very Happy Very Happy(Other from his current playlist)!

I start with 2 songs "Let Me Entertain You" ( by Robbie Williams ) and Augoustos ( by Nikos Papazoglou),not sure if Augoustos is Sakis style but i could die if he ever sung this song!And "I balada ton aisthisewn k ton paresthisewn" he was so great at Kalimarmaro.....Lovesick Lovesick

I will think other songs later!
Yours turn! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

Winter show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter show   Winter show Icon_minitime125th August 2010, 4:40 am

I would KILL to hear him sing Me Pio Dikaioma... its one of my favourite songs and I feel that with the voice he has NOW... it would be even more awesome than the original.

I also want to hear To Ergo

Also... the "Rock" songs which he has recently included in his program really show off his voice and his style so I would like maybe a couple more "Queen" tracks and I want him to definitely keep "Paradise City" in the program

Knowing how fond he is of Elvis.... I would also like to hear him sing "the wonder of you" I think he would really nail this song!!

Back to top Go down
Bluebell
Moderator-Sakis' Team
Bluebell

Total Posts : 2867
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

Winter show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter show   Winter show Icon_minitime125th August 2010, 6:29 am

From his songs I want to hear "To Ergo" and "Pio Dikoima", too. Or "Oso eisai edo",and "Poso ponaei afto pou apofevgo".
From other artists I would love to hear "Everything I do, I do it for you" from Bryan Adams or "Hero" from E. Iglesias. Very Happy I´m sure, he would better than the original. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakisrouvas.com
Bluebell
Moderator-Sakis' Team
Bluebell

Female
Sagittarius Dragon

Winter show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter show   Winter show Icon_minitime125th August 2010, 6:35 am

And I would love to hear "Angels" from Robbie Williams. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Winter show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter show   Winter show Icon_minitime125th August 2010, 7:05 am

oh yeah!!!!! love your choices Stef !!!

We is gonna have to have words with this man.... :-)))

I have asked him before to do a concert entitled Sakis By Request where the track list is decided by fans.

Think its time to ask him again :-)) Im lovin these choices!!
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Winter show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter show   Winter show Icon_minitime125th August 2010, 8:04 am

How about a soul attack... I was recently watching a dvd of the concert from Palais de Sport and he sang the James Brown Number " I feel Good" .... Id like to hear more of this style too/ He has the moves to accompany this kind of music :-PPPPP
Back to top Go down
tinkerbell_gr

tinkerbell_gr

Total Posts : 297
Female
Scorpio Snake

Winter show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter show   Winter show Icon_minitime125th August 2010, 9:01 am

Bluebell wrote:
And I would love to hear "Angels" from Robbie Williams. Very Happy

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lovesick Lovesick Lovesick !!!!!!!!

ellijay wrote:
How about a soul attack... I was recently watching a dvd of the concert from Palais de Sport and he sang the James Brown Number " I feel Good" .... Id like to hear more of this style too/ He has the moves to accompany this kind of music :-PPPPP

That is a Great idea!!!!And something totally different from the things other artists to at Athens Night life.....maybe because he is the only one who can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy And with the appropriate style.................. Red Heart Red Heart Pray Pray
Back to top Go down
Roxanne5

Roxanne5

Total Posts : 700
Female
Aries Pig

Winter show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter show   Winter show Icon_minitime125th August 2010, 9:13 am

I like this!! Smile I would love to hear, from his songs, "Askisi Ypotagis", "Pes tis" in english or french! and "O iroas".
And From other artists: "She" from Charles Aznavour And "When I man loves a woman" from Percy Sledge. I love you
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

Winter show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter show   Winter show Icon_minitime125th August 2010, 9:13 am

I think the last song from the Kati Apo Mena album would make a perfect final song for a concert in my opinion, that would blow fans away before he disappears and the concert ends.
Plus I think some melancholic ballads from past albums would be good too especially with a voice like now like Ein O'Ti Kratisa and Ta Aspra Triantafilla.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
ellijay

ellijay

Winter show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter show   Winter show Icon_minitime125th August 2010, 9:57 am

Roxy.....he sang O iroas on the palais de sport dvd too.... it was AWESOME!!!

and with the Percy Sledge number you chose one of my ALL TIME FAVOURITE SONGS!!!

Are you inside my head or wot???? looool

Watching Sakis the first couple of times at the "S" last winter with Gifted... he moves so well to soul music... I really think he should add some to his program.

At the palais de sport he also did a tiny but of Prince's "Kiss" Id like to see the full version :-)))

Ax.... I think I could write a NOVEL on the songs I want him to perform... Id better shut up and go back into my corner again ... loooooool
Back to top Go down
Roxanne5

Roxanne5

Female
Aries Pig

Winter show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter show   Winter show Icon_minitime125th August 2010, 4:06 pm

Jane!, It´s my Favourite song too!!! Very Happy So classic and Romantic!!. I think in His voice would sound amazing!.
And I love this style of music. Percy Sledge, James Brown, The temptation, The penguins!. Also I like Richard Marx and Chris Issak.

I think The technology isn´t a guarantee to make good music. These old songs are simple and beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne5

Roxanne5

Female
Aries Pig

Winter show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter show   Winter show Icon_minitime125th August 2010, 4:09 pm

Oh And I forgot another amazing song for Sakis Smile "The Power of love" from Huey Lewis & the News I love you
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Winter show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter show   Winter show Icon_minitime125th August 2010, 4:35 pm

I FREAKIN LOVE HUEY LEWIS!!!! I saw him live years ago.... he was awesome!

and yes I could see Sakis moving to that song....ax.... im gonna need a cold shower!!! loool

roxy roxy roxy.... why did I take so long to find you....... A soul girl AND a rouvitsa..... you were made for me xaxaxaxa
Back to top Go down
Roxanne5

Roxanne5

Female
Aries Pig

Winter show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter show   Winter show Icon_minitime125th August 2010, 4:49 pm

Yes!! that Song it´s perfect for him and his moves!!! Wink
Jane!!!, You saw Huey Lewis!!!, Great!!!!!!!!.
hahaha!! Yes!, we are! Soul Rouvitses! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bluebell
Moderator-Sakis' Team
Bluebell

Female
Sagittarius Dragon

Winter show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter show   Winter show Icon_minitime126th August 2010, 12:42 am

Roxanne5 wrote:
Also I like Richard Marx
Yes, I would like to here him sing "Right here waiting" and "Now and forever." I love you
And I would LOVE to hear "The power of love" from Frankie goes to Hollywood. I love this song! I love you
Back to top Go down
uboika

uboika

Total Posts : 1187
Female
Taurus Dog

Winter show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter show   Winter show Icon_minitime126th August 2010, 3:23 am

you named a lot of really beautiful songs!! Don't think I'm crazy,but I want to hear 'Strangers in the night' ;-))
Also I want to hear Sakis' own song 'Niose' and some of his songs in Rock Versions ;-))
Back to top Go down
http://sakisrouvas.bestff.ru/
ellijay

ellijay

Winter show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter show   Winter show Icon_minitime126th August 2010, 3:46 am

Well now I am totally SPEECHLESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can it be that the people in this thread are posting song suggestions which just touch my heart?????

I posted not too long ago ( dont think it was in here but Im not sure) that I have a whole concert for Sakis planned in my head... and the opening track for him to come onto stage would be....NIOSE !!!!!!!!

furthermore.... one of my all time heroes is Frank Sinatra soooo Strangers in the Night would be an AWESOME choise!!

Sakis HAS sung Sinatra before at the opening of the Mall here in Athens :-))))))

Way to go Anna..... Superb choices :-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Back to top Go down
Katushka

Katushka

Total Posts : 888
Female

Winter show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter show   Winter show Icon_minitime126th August 2010, 4:24 am

Speaking about Niose,really great song)))Hope Saki will do)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/VSCatherine
Bluebell
Moderator-Sakis' Team
Bluebell

Female
Sagittarius Dragon

Winter show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter show   Winter show Icon_minitime126th August 2010, 5:08 am

Another one I would love to hear from him: "Unchained Melody". (Righteous Brothers)
That would be soooo beautiful!!! I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Winter show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter show   Winter show Icon_minitime126th August 2010, 5:17 am

xaxaxa.... one comment to that....... FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR !!!
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Winter show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter show   Winter show Icon_minitime126th August 2010, 5:18 am

I think I need to print out this thread and give it to the man :-)))))
Back to top Go down
uboika

uboika

Female
Taurus Dog

Winter show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter show   Winter show Icon_minitime126th August 2010, 5:52 am

yeah!!
all the choices are awesome!! Sakis will love them too because all the songs you've chosen are great hits!!
But which song is more suitable to sing it with Anna Vissi? ;-))
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Winter show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter show   Winter show Icon_minitime126th August 2010, 5:57 am

Sakis himself is very good at choosing songs to show off his voice too..... look at Ola Sagapane !!!

I think a suitable song for him and Anna to sing would be........ a brand new duet :-))))
Back to top Go down
uboika

uboika

Female
Taurus Dog

Winter show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter show   Winter show Icon_minitime126th August 2010, 6:02 am

ellijay wrote:
Sakis himself is very good at choosing songs to show off his voice too..... look at Ola Sagapane !!!

thats SO true!! He can sing EVERY song with his beautiful voice ;-))
ellijay wrote:
I think a suitable song for him and Anna to sing would be........ a brand new duet :-))))
axaxxa!yep,that's the best the could do ;-))
they were talking about a surprise for the winter show...maybe it's a new song? ;-)))
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Winter show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter show   Winter show Icon_minitime126th August 2010, 6:05 am

Im sure there will be a new duet..... and it will be the biggest hit !!! :-)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Winter show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter show   Winter show Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Winter show
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next