Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

Unauthorised group invites on FB

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

Unauthorised group invites on FB Empty
PostSubject: Unauthorised group invites on FB   Unauthorised group invites on FB Icon_minitime14th October 2010, 11:23 pm

If anybody gets invites to groups on FB by me which is not in relation to my interests, can you please ignore them. Plus I got a message from one of my friends on there which I had no idea about which STILL gets invites to groups by me which I have not even authorised or approved. Does anybody know any suggestions about what to do to combat the problem? I tried scanning my computer with my antivirus software to make sure no spyware has done this, thought that would work and it looked like it didn't.
Cheers
Moldie
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Unauthorised group invites on FB   Unauthorised group invites on FB Icon_minitime15th October 2010, 11:17 am

A friend of mine told me to change my password to see if that helps, I did and hopefully it does. In order to know, can anybody who is my friend on the site report any unauthorised group invites to me in future?
Cheers
Moldie
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Unauthorised group invites on FB   Unauthorised group invites on FB Icon_minitime15th October 2010, 11:30 am

I think I got a couple of those groups there. Ofc I ignored them both.

Moldienut wrote:
A friend of mine told me to change my password to see if that helps, I did and hopefully it does.

I hope it helps as well.

Moldienut wrote:
In order to know, can anybody who is my friend on the site report any unauthorised group invites to me in future?

I'll do my best Mo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unauthorised group invites on FB   Unauthorised group invites on FB Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Unauthorised group invites on FB
Page 1 of 1