Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

sakis on the cover of downtown

Go down 
+6
wpghi5
Katushka
nikasaki
Moldienut
craziestRouvitsa
paparicious rouvitsa
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
paparicious rouvitsa

paparicious rouvitsa

Total Posts : 772
Female

sakis on the cover of downtown Empty
PostSubject: sakis on the cover of downtown   sakis on the cover of downtown Icon_minitime14th May 2011, 11:12 pm

http://www.yupi.gr/gossip/c28922/Sakhs_Royvas.html
Back to top Go down
paparicious rouvitsa

paparicious rouvitsa

Total Posts : 772
Female

PostSubject: Re: sakis on the cover of downtown   sakis on the cover of downtown Icon_minitime15th May 2011, 2:10 am

http://www.star.gr/life_style/90401/
Back to top Go down
craziestRouvitsa

craziestRouvitsa

Total Posts : 961
Female
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: sakis on the cover of downtown   sakis on the cover of downtown Icon_minitime15th May 2011, 2:50 am

At last!!!!! I was waiting for a new interview for ages!!! These are backstage photos for SRC catalogue S/S 2011! Thank You
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: sakis on the cover of downtown   sakis on the cover of downtown Icon_minitime15th May 2011, 4:15 am

I want that magazine. I have noticed that one of the photos provided in that link is heavily photoshopped compared to the backstage shootings. Why do that is what I wonder?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
nikasaki

nikasaki

Total Posts : 412
Female

PostSubject: Re: sakis on the cover of downtown   sakis on the cover of downtown Icon_minitime15th May 2011, 4:18 am

Sakis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
every day this man is more handsome and irresistible! is beautiful!!!!!

Phew Drool Love eyes
Back to top Go down
Katushka

Katushka

Total Posts : 888
Female

PostSubject: Re: sakis on the cover of downtown   sakis on the cover of downtown Icon_minitime15th May 2011, 7:01 am

Good lord! So beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/VSCatherine
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: sakis on the cover of downtown   sakis on the cover of downtown Icon_minitime15th May 2011, 8:30 am

Wow! Is all I have 2 say! affraid Very Happy Y they have 2 photoshop one of the pics I don't understand y! Rolling Eyes Sakis is just handsome as is! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alli

Total Posts : 746
Female

PostSubject: Re: sakis on the cover of downtown   sakis on the cover of downtown Icon_minitime15th May 2011, 9:50 am

OMG!!!Sooooooooooo beautiful!!!Love it!!!;-))
Red Heart Love eyes 2 Phew Pray

Thanx for the links!!!
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: sakis on the cover of downtown   sakis on the cover of downtown Icon_minitime15th May 2011, 9:56 am

Alli wrote:
OMG!!!Sooooooooooo beautiful!!!Love it!!!;-))
sakis on the cover of downtown 457142 sakis on the cover of downtown 572998 sakis on the cover of downtown Pfiou sakis on the cover of downtown 17688

Luv it 2! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
craziestRouvitsa

craziestRouvitsa

Female
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: sakis on the cover of downtown   sakis on the cover of downtown Icon_minitime15th May 2011, 10:27 am

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/17/8sakis.jpg/
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: sakis on the cover of downtown   sakis on the cover of downtown Icon_minitime15th May 2011, 12:43 pm

craziestRouvitsa wrote:
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/17/8sakis.jpg/

Oh yeah! Very Happy Thanks Elena! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katushka

Katushka

Female

PostSubject: Re: sakis on the cover of downtown   sakis on the cover of downtown Icon_minitime16th May 2011, 6:18 am

Thaaaank u!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alli

Total Posts : 746
Female

PostSubject: Re: sakis on the cover of downtown   sakis on the cover of downtown Icon_minitime17th May 2011, 6:15 am

Here a bit of the interview!;-))
http://www.stylista.gr/what-who-where/hot-stories/5003~Sakhs-Roybas-Milaei-sto-periodiko-Downtown~article?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
http://www.gossip-tv.gr/story/101240/sakes-roubas-gemisa-empeiries-kai-sunaisthemata
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: sakis on the cover of downtown   sakis on the cover of downtown Icon_minitime17th May 2011, 8:39 am

If only I knew what was being talked about. lol! Thanks 4 these Alli! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
craziestRouvitsa

craziestRouvitsa

Female
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: sakis on the cover of downtown   sakis on the cover of downtown Icon_minitime18th May 2011, 6:23 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPE--Pfr68s
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: sakis on the cover of downtown   sakis on the cover of downtown Icon_minitime18th May 2011, 1:28 pm

craziestRouvitsa wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPE--Pfr68s

Thanks Elena! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Disco_girl

Disco_girl

Total Posts : 1290
Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: sakis on the cover of downtown   sakis on the cover of downtown Icon_minitime110th July 2011, 3:51 am

I will translate it to you guys! Mama mia, I adore Sakis in Down Town, ALWAYS a MINDBLOWING PICS!!!!! Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool

First part:

I fullfilled my expectations and feelings.

He is more than 20 years music idol of this country, that's the reason why in his interview he speaks about everything he learned in his career. "I'm more rich with experience and emotions for sure. "In these 20 years I lived many experience, exciting things, which helped me to progress, because I was opened to support I had. I wanted to learn, to walk, to change. I had goals and I always wanted to fullfill them. In this helped me my >athletic< origin, which didn't let me to not listen, not work, not suceed."

Source: Down Town
Back to top Go down
Katushka

Katushka

Female

PostSubject: Re: sakis on the cover of downtown   sakis on the cover of downtown Icon_minitime110th July 2011, 7:23 am

thank u Smile
Back to top Go down
Disco_girl

Disco_girl

Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: sakis on the cover of downtown   sakis on the cover of downtown Icon_minitime110th July 2011, 1:05 pm

U welcome <3

The second part:

"The rumors always exist. The truth, on the other hand, is only mine."

One triumph of a premieer, one positive, wise, fullfilled Sakis Rouvas to give the best he can to progress, but also to answer if he will get married in June or if he expects second child. Sakis doesn't need head lines, he is simply I - RRE - SI - STI - BLE!

You are more than 20 years music idol of this country. What has this thought you? What made you wiser?

"I'm more rich with experience and emotions for sure. "In these 20 years I lived many experience, exciting things, which helped me to progress, because I was opened to support I had. I wanted to learn, to walk, to change. I had goals and I always wanted to fullfill them. In this helped me my >athletic< origin, which didn't let me to not listen, not work, not suceed."

Rumors has it that you will get married in the end of June. Is it true? Does the formal status of a relationship mean something for you?

I never thought that marriage is a main ingrediant of a relationship. Katia is for me a life companion and we had already created our family. We don't need any document to make us feel more as a couple. Rumors always exist, the truth, on the other hand, is only ours, in our relationship, in our house and in our family.

It has been said that your life companion is pregnant again. Is it true? Would you like to have more kids?

I have been saying many times that we want many kids and to create big, connected family. And when will other kid come... *he is laughing disarmigly and mysteriously*

As a parent, do you fear about the way things are going in Greece? Did you ever think to live with your family in foreign country?

I don't fear, because I know that the crisis that we are living is a part of a natural cycle,where we are defining our path. We are on the bottom of a side, but it doesn't mean we won't be able to climb up. The main thing is, that for the time we are down to find our own truth, to find out what acctually there and to find streinght to come out better - even if we had less, we will have essentialy more and one firm base to continue. And we will learn one important lesson.

Generaly, what Sakis Rouvas wanna do in years to come? What will he confront and conquer? What are your business plans?

I always wanna put higher goals and to try full filling them. I want to conquer my own untrodden peaks. I wanna become a machine of positive energy that leaves something worth for others.
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: sakis on the cover of downtown   sakis on the cover of downtown Icon_minitime110th July 2011, 2:52 pm

Hey Emina! Long time no c! Very Happy Thanks 4 the translation girl! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluebell
Moderator-Sakis' Team
Bluebell

Total Posts : 2867
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: sakis on the cover of downtown   sakis on the cover of downtown Icon_minitime110th July 2011, 3:11 pm

Thank you for the translation, Emina. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakisrouvas.com
shazasan

shazasan

Total Posts : 763
Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: sakis on the cover of downtown   sakis on the cover of downtown Icon_minitime110th July 2011, 7:34 pm

Moldienut wrote:
I want that magazine. I have noticed that one of the photos provided in that link is heavily photoshopped compared to the backstage shootings. Why do that is what I wonder?

It's like they're trying to make him look younger. That really annoys me.
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: sakis on the cover of downtown   sakis on the cover of downtown Icon_minitime110th July 2011, 9:49 pm

shazasan wrote:
Moldienut wrote:
I want that magazine. I have
noticed that one of the photos provided in that link is heavily
photoshopped compared to the backstage shootings. Why do that is what I
wonder?

It's like they're trying to make him look younger. That really annoys me.

Me 2! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Disco_girl

Disco_girl

Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: sakis on the cover of downtown   sakis on the cover of downtown Icon_minitime110th July 2011, 11:24 pm

Yep Jessie mou, I was without Internet during my University year, now I am done and back home for summer, prepare for rock and (d)ro(o)lling on Sakis with me!!! Good old times, ha?:DD

I hate when they do too much photoshop... I mean, the men is 20 years in his career, he is adult, wise, grown up man, he knows how to "wear" his years without photoshop! And let me tell you: he wears his years so well, we forget our names seeing him!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Katushka

Katushka

Female

PostSubject: Re: sakis on the cover of downtown   sakis on the cover of downtown Icon_minitime111th July 2011, 7:30 am

Totally agree with you! PS OMG one year without Internet!!! Poor girl Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sakis on the cover of downtown   sakis on the cover of downtown Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

sakis on the cover of downtown
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next