Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

30 truths about Sakis Rouvas

Go down 
+15
tsarina
Anna_Clarice
madalina
chrys_xtina
Any_Hany
maria
sakis009
MARIO
Disco_girl
wpghi5
ANGELUS
Della
Malin
*Paraskévie*
Moldienut
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gerly

Gerly

Total Posts : 727
Female
Libra Pig

30 truths about Sakis Rouvas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 truths about Sakis Rouvas   30 truths about Sakis Rouvas - Page 2 Icon_minitime130th May 2009, 11:46 am

pretty interesting things about he
Didnt know all
Back to top Go down
http://bilandima.multiply.com
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: 30 truths about Sakis Rouvas   30 truths about Sakis Rouvas - Page 2 Icon_minitime130th May 2009, 12:03 pm

chrys_xtina wrote:

I love that smile:X:X .. He is incredibile:X

Your smile, Saki mou always makes me happy

Bonkers

Who doesn't Xristina?! Very Happy We all r! Very Happy His happiness always makes us happy! Very Happy

Gerly wrote:

Didnt know all

Now u know Gerly! Very Happy We all do! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shazasan

shazasan

Total Posts : 763
Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: 30 truths about Sakis Rouvas   30 truths about Sakis Rouvas - Page 2 Icon_minitime126th June 2009, 5:27 pm

Thanks for those! I really enjoyed reading them and learnt a lot Smile

He is pure perfection!!
Back to top Go down
Remy

Total Posts : 174
Female
Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: 30 truths about Sakis Rouvas   30 truths about Sakis Rouvas - Page 2 Icon_minitime126th June 2009, 6:53 pm

Yes Shazasan he is indeed perfect. Welcome.
R.
Back to top Go down
shazasan

shazasan

Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: 30 truths about Sakis Rouvas   30 truths about Sakis Rouvas - Page 2 Icon_minitime126th June 2009, 7:10 pm

Thank you Remy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: 30 truths about Sakis Rouvas   30 truths about Sakis Rouvas - Page 2 Icon_minitime127th June 2009, 4:12 pm

Remy wrote:
Yes Shazasan he is indeed perfect.

I couldn't agree more! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darijas.Rouvas.

Darijas.Rouvas.

Total Posts : 540
Female
Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: 30 truths about Sakis Rouvas   30 truths about Sakis Rouvas - Page 2 Icon_minitime125th July 2009, 10:18 am

Moldienut wrote:
Did you know that?

Ø He celebrates his Christian name at Passover (Pasxa in Greek) because Sakis is a pet name for Anastasios. He was named after his beloved grandfather.

Ø He loves extreme sports. Proof of that is the fact that recently he dared to do a free jump at 9.000 feet!

Ø From his three brothers he is closer to Tolis, who is 3 years younger than him.

Ø To keep in shape he exercises, he sleeps well, he eats health food and systematically avoids junk food.

Ø When he was fourteen he was exceptional at gymnastics and was a member of the youth’ s national team of Greece.

Ø One of the first artists who believed in his talent was Dakis. The two of them happened to work together in 1990 at a nightclub in Patra.

Ø The artists that have worked with him (Vissi, Voskopoulos, Garbi, Remos, Rokos, Vandi and others) say only kind words about him. But not Angela Dinitriou.

Ø At the beginning of his career people of his record company tried to convince him to use a pseudonym. But he insisted on keeping his real name.

Ø In the last few years he lives in a mansion in Mati.

Ø He is a close friend of Marianna Latsi.

Ø One of his favorite occupations is to surf for hours on the Internet.

Ø He loves his fans but he gets almost panicked when they jump on him and threaten to lynch him with their adoration, because – as he has admitted himself – he is agoraphobic.

Ø He has received many offers to play in the theatre, the movies and television but he always refuses.

Ø When he was young his teeth were a little … crooked. He fixed them almost immediately.

Ø When he was living in Vouliagmenis, a paparacci tried to photograph him through his window using a crane.

Ø To make sure this wouldn’t’ t happen again he was forced to change house. He rented an apartment in the 8th floor of a building.

Ø He doesn’t go to the gym because he does a lot of sports, like sea ski and snow ski, riding, squash, soccer, surfing, tennis and jumping.

Ø In his dressing room he keeps paintings of greek painters.

Ø He rarely gives interviews and he never appears at TV shows to speak p about him or for other social and political matters.

Ø He never talks about his personal life and he refuses to speak about his love life. This was evident when his famous love affair with the Chinese Rebecca Wouang was over.

Ø He doesn’t drink, he doesn’t smoke and he doesn’t allow other people to smoke in his dressing room.

Ø When Sakis and the other people responsible for the song Par’ta, went on stage to collect the prize at Thessalonica’s festival, for the best song, there was an earthquake. Not metaphorically speaking but for real. That was in 1991.

Ø In his free time he likes to travel. He loves Miami and Los Angeles, where he has many famous friends.

Ø His shoe size is 43,5.

Ø He never uses swear language and he doesn’t allow other people to say mean things in his presence.

Ø Like a genuine pop – star he was never tempted to sing ethnic just to sell.

Ø He videotapes his rehearsals so he can discover and rectify his mistakes.

Ø Before he goes on stage, he performs special exercises for endurance that help him not to gasp.

Ø He is a Capricorn with a horoscope in Twins.

Ø He likes the movies but he doesn’t want the movie-goers to watch him instead of the film so he prefers to watch his favorite films in his home cinema.

Ø He loves the Greek islands, but avoids swimming in beaches with lots of people because he doesn’t want to become the center of attention. So when, for instance he goes to Myconos, he prefers the deserted beaches at Delos.

Thanks for text.,.....
I didn't know about this..
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: 30 truths about Sakis Rouvas   30 truths about Sakis Rouvas - Page 2 Icon_minitime125th July 2009, 10:23 am

That was apparently from a Greek article but are facts that are to do with his biography.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
shazasan

shazasan

Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: 30 truths about Sakis Rouvas   30 truths about Sakis Rouvas - Page 2 Icon_minitime125th July 2009, 5:01 pm

Surprised His feet are not much bigger than mine. I hate my feet Crying or Very sad Embarassed
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: 30 truths about Sakis Rouvas   30 truths about Sakis Rouvas - Page 2 Icon_minitime126th July 2009, 3:51 pm

I'm sure ur feet r not that bad Sheree. Wink Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 30 truths about Sakis Rouvas   30 truths about Sakis Rouvas - Page 2 Icon_minitime126th July 2009, 3:57 pm

lol there is difference between womens' shoe numbers and mens'
Back to top Go down
shazasan

shazasan

Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: 30 truths about Sakis Rouvas   30 truths about Sakis Rouvas - Page 2 Icon_minitime126th July 2009, 4:05 pm

There is?! Oh, I never knew this. Laughing

Well I don't like my feet anyway. Laughing They cause me all sorts of problems Neutral
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: 30 truths about Sakis Rouvas   30 truths about Sakis Rouvas - Page 2 Icon_minitime126th July 2009, 4:12 pm

shazasan wrote:

Well I don't like my feet anyway. Laughing They cause me all sorts of problems Neutral

Lol Sheree mou! Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
shazasan

shazasan

Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: 30 truths about Sakis Rouvas   30 truths about Sakis Rouvas - Page 2 Icon_minitime126th July 2009, 4:18 pm

wpghi5 wrote:
shazasan wrote:

Lol Sheree mou! Laughing lol!

Laughing
Sorry, I swear I'm not turning this into a topic about my feet. Please don't make a new thread as that would just be embarrassing, Laughing
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: 30 truths about Sakis Rouvas   30 truths about Sakis Rouvas - Page 2 Icon_minitime126th July 2009, 4:23 pm

shazasan wrote:

Laughing
Sorry, I swear I'm not turning this into a topic about my feet. Please don't make a new thread as that would just be embarrassing, Laughing

Oh Sheree mou! Rolling Eyes Laughing lol! :loool:U're killing me girl! Laughing lol! Rolling and laughing No doubt Sakis' feet r gorgeous there! lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shazasan

shazasan

Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: 30 truths about Sakis Rouvas   30 truths about Sakis Rouvas - Page 2 Icon_minitime126th July 2009, 4:31 pm

wpghi5 wrote:
shazasan wrote:

Laughing

Oh Sheree mou! Rolling Eyes Laughing lol! :loool:U're killing me girl! Laughing lol! Rolling and laughing No doubt Sakis' feet r gorgeous there! lol! Very Happy

Yes SAKIS' feet! Laughing

I'm sure they are gorgeous. If they weren't it just wouldn't add up lol! But I'd still adore them anyway. lol!
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: 30 truths about Sakis Rouvas   30 truths about Sakis Rouvas - Page 2 Icon_minitime126th July 2009, 7:56 pm

shazasan wrote:

Yes SAKIS' feet! Laughing

I'm sure they are gorgeous.

They sure r Sheree mou! lol! Very Happy Everything on him is gorgeous! Very Happy His body, his clothes, his looks etc! Very Happy And 2 top it all his fabulous singing voice of his! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 30 truths about Sakis Rouvas   30 truths about Sakis Rouvas - Page 2 Icon_minitime127th July 2009, 10:03 am

you have right Jessie
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: 30 truths about Sakis Rouvas   30 truths about Sakis Rouvas - Page 2 Icon_minitime127th July 2009, 12:12 pm

IRINA_RO wrote:
you have right Jessie

Yes I do Irina mou! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 30 truths about Sakis Rouvas   30 truths about Sakis Rouvas - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

30 truths about Sakis Rouvas
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2