Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

Chat thread

Go down 
+16
YPSILON
madalina
stelios
Chrisanthi
Miranda
alexandra
lunaLENA
perfume
KellyD
ellijay
Malin
emilia
olympia
wpghi5
aleera
Moldienut
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

Chat thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat thread   Chat thread - Page 7 Icon_minitime131st August 2010, 3:08 pm

Is that a some form of induction before you start studying Gerly? In my country especially at colleges there is a period called induction week (usually happens if you are put in with brand new students and also course too) which is where you get to know the college (if you are new) and also the students you are studying with and information about the lecturers you are taught by and the course details and requirements.

At schools usually inductions by students take place when you move from primary to secondary schools (at the age of 10-11) are taken place in the summer a few months before you start your new school. And your classroom for the next year and who you will be in are normally announced in the last period of the school year which is in the summer (around June/July).
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
uboika

uboika

Total Posts : 1187
Female
Taurus Dog

Chat thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat thread   Chat thread - Page 7 Icon_minitime11st September 2010, 4:06 am

Today I've talked with Mayor of our city ;-))
Really kind man,he talked a lot about religion,he has a big family(5 children!),I enjoyed that time ;-))
Back to top Go down
http://sakisrouvas.bestff.ru/

Chat thread
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7