Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+9
wpghi5
Moldienut
alexandra
Christina
lunaLENA
horsefeathers
ellijay
stelios
olympia
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
olympia

olympia

Total Posts : 1617
Female
Gemini Tiger

a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime127th October 2008, 6:37 am

i know it is a bit early but it is never early to talk about charities!!!! remember what we did last year starting a project to donate money to different causes as a gift for sakis and later on for our birthdays here?
i think it is time to get organised again cause sakis birthday is approaching. . for the time being it will be helpful to put here links of organisations that get our attention. that will help us choose a charity you like best for support more than one should you wish.
organisations that help children for example
http://www.nakedheart.org/
or
www.unicef.com
http://www.actionaid.gr/

causes that support the enviroment and our planet
www.greenpeace.org

these are only some examples. put you links on this thread and we can spread some joy around
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/OLYMPIA_NIKOLAOU/SAKIS-INDEX
stelios

stelios

Total Posts : 1184
Male
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime127th October 2008, 8:07 am

perfect idea Olympia
A LINK
http://www.wwf.gr/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=53
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakisrouvas.com
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime127th October 2008, 8:18 am

Sakis has a lot of important dates coming up before his birthday... not least of which will the birth of his daughter. Perhaps we can all do something special for that. - donate our time or a little cash to something in honour of little princess Rouvas.

The original idea to start this for Saki's birthday and to encourage people to donate instead of buying presents for their friends' birthdays seems to have hit a slump.

Sakis was over the moon with his birthday present from this forum and we were all super-charged in a commitment to continue this idea.

Let's open up our hearts again now as we approach Christmas and spread some love to those who dont have as much as we have here.

Thankyou Olympia for resurrecting this subject!!!

I nominate you for CEO of Angel PR !!! ( LOL - private joke folks...sorry)

So Rouvitses mou... lets get active..... EISTE ETOIMOI??????

Jxxxxxxxxxx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
horsefeathers

horsefeathers

Total Posts : 1137
Female
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime127th October 2008, 9:00 am

At school, we're raising money to help build a nursery school for children in Rwanda. One of our teachers is there right now, so we'll be sending the money to her and the children she teaches. It's not an official charity, per se, but a wonderful cause. Rwanda is slowly rebuilding from a massive genocide, so any little bit will help.

I've already donated, but I'll make sure to put more in for Sakis. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://horsefeathers75.deviantart.com
olympia

olympia

Female
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime128th October 2008, 10:25 am

i see there are different opinions about giving out a material gift or not. if you want to get a present for Sakis in small groups you can go ahead and do so.
But As the idea of donating money gave him such a joy last year it is very important for me to go ahead with this plan !! if you agree, we can do it together. otherwise whoever wants to contribute as a charity they can do it.
for the time beeing I think this topic is gone a bit down two roads. maybe we should seperate the charity topic and keep this thead as a continuation of the charity proposal we started last year which is really important and i think that Sakis himself would want to see it growing. PUT LINKS HERE THAT WILL HELP EVERYBODY TO FIND A CAUSE TO SUPPORT

Last edited by olympia on 28th October 2008, 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lunaLENA

lunaLENA

Total Posts : 2990
Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime128th October 2008, 10:30 am

olympia wrote:
i see there are different opinions about giving out a material gift or not. if you want to get a present for Sakis(or the baby) in small groups you can go ahead and do so.
But As the idea of donating money gave him such a joy last year it is very important for me to go ahead with this plan !! if you agree, we can do it together. otherwise whoever wants to contribute as a charity they can do it.
for the time beeing I think this topic is gone a bit down two roads. maybe we should seperate the charity topic and keep this thead as a continuation of the charity proposal we started last year which is really important and i think that Sakis himself would want to see it growing. PUT LINKS HERE THAT WILL HELP EVERYBODY TO FIND A CAUSE TO SUPPORT

olympia mou i don't find it a good idea to do the same again this year, not that it's not important it is indeed but again the same?
Back to top Go down
olympia

olympia

Female
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime128th October 2008, 10:39 am

this idea gave such a joy last year lena mou. i think that what gives out joy should continue! this is my though
Back to top Go down
olympia

olympia

Female
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime128th October 2008, 10:41 am

a link that i found that is a good cause. and the money will help people in danger
http://www.msf.gr/index.php
Back to top Go down
olympia

olympia

Female
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime128th October 2008, 11:25 am

oh by the way i forgot to say thanks to stelios and jenna for the wonderful ideas.wwf is a great cause and helpin out poor countries, jenna is a cause blessed by God. thanks both of you.
jane if you have any sites to share here, animal shelters enviroment chrldren care of course, that will be most helpful!
and all of you remember you can give out to charity and get personal gifts as well. the one does not rule out the other.
Back to top Go down
Christina

Christina

Total Posts : 956
Female
Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime128th October 2008, 1:31 pm

No Jane mou I am not "mad" with you!But I thought you saw it too enormously!I mean almost no kid uses to wear the gold gifts that received for his birth!

I have tons of them without ever wear them....These presents to babies are more as a remind of the person who gave it.

I suggested that only because it was something different.I thought of what Lena said too(something from a baby colection from a very known shop as Kaisaris) but...isn't it a little bit usual??????

I almost don't think of Oly's suggestion not only because I don't like to do the same think for 2nd year but because we can do that allllll the other years,this year is really special so we have to do something special!!!!

We can put money all together and buy at the end, if we don't find something really unique, an expensive and impressive jewelry right?

I can also if you like visit some big shops here in Athens-with my sweet Jane!!!-to take some ideas!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakisrouvas.tk
alexandra

alexandra

Total Posts : 2040
Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime128th October 2008, 3:19 pm

I'm with Olympia here...it may be the same but -at the same time- it's not! Charity is never 'the same"!
We can give sth to Sakis whenever we see him,BUT charity is sth we usually do when smn or sth motivates us!
Sakis is the motive!
Back to top Go down
horsefeathers

horsefeathers

Female
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime128th October 2008, 4:22 pm

olympia wrote:
and all of you remember you can give out to charity and get personal gifts as well. the one does not rule out the other.

Why not do both? The members who want to do the charity idea can do that, and the ones who want to give his baby girl something can do that too.

And if people decide to go with the charity idea, I don't understand why it would be bad if the idea is the same as last year. Isn't the whole point of it to help out for a cause that's bigger than your own self and to inspire others to do the same? I think it would be sad if that was overlooked, or if we never did the same thing again just because we've already done it before. Besides, I think Sakis would like to see us continue with it, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
lunaLENA

lunaLENA

Total Posts : 2990
Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime128th October 2008, 4:42 pm

whatever will be decided i'm in!
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime128th October 2008, 4:44 pm

Great idea Jenna, maybe we could split it up between who wants to do what.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
ellijay

ellijay

PostSubject: Re: a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime128th October 2008, 4:52 pm

First of all ... I agree with Olympia that this topic needs to be split into two. Can the moddies move posts so that we have one topic covering charity donations etc and another with suggestions for a gift that can be handed to sakis.

On the subject of the charity ... I am totally with Olympia and Alex. Do you not remember how over the moon Sakis was with his birthday present and how he himself announced on national radio that he thinks this is an idea that EVERYONE should take up for their friends and family. I think he wanted this idea from us ( which was of course inspired by our love for him) to not only continue but to flourish. I think he would be overjoyed to see that we would follow this path again to celebrate the birth of his daughter.

On the subject of an actual gift... I really dont mind what we get and would really appreciate suggestions also from other members here. We have a large number of members so lets get more ideas before we settle on the jewelry thing.

I already HAVE a present for Sakis for the baby. It is something which I ordered quite some time ago. Its not anything huge but it is something into which I put a lot of thought and I hope that he will appreciate the reasoning behind my gift. It is customary in the country where I was born NEVER to give gifts before the birth of the child ( it is considered bad luck) which is why I have never mentioned the fact that I do have a gift beforehand.

Again... I am only stating my own personall opinion here but I really do not think that Sakis would appreciate anything overly expensive from us. In fact it may anger him to think that his fans have gone to such extravagant lengths in this time of economic crisis in Greece and indeed all over the world. He doesnt strike me as the kind of person who puts a monetary value on something he receives but would sincerely appreciate a gift with a meaning behind it.

Finally.... Koukla mou... you know I adore you and if you want to go looking round the shops for something suitable... of course you can count on me to be with you!!

But please.... as many of you as possible.... give us your ideas and opinions so that we have all options available to us.

Love yas all!

Jxxxxxxxx Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

PostSubject: Re: a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime128th October 2008, 4:53 pm

Olympia mou... I will research some more websites to include in the charity donations but one which comes instantly to mind would be blood donation. This is a cause which we know is close to Saki's heart. The Lycavitos concert was dedicated to this cause last year eh!

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

PostSubject: Re: a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime128th October 2008, 4:59 pm

and please give us any ideas YOU may have on both subjects. You were very original with the frame you gave to Sakis at Politeia !!

Jxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime128th October 2008, 5:44 pm

Back to top Go down
olympia

olympia

Female
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime129th October 2008, 2:20 am

thanks ALEX, JENNA, JANE AND MOLDIE HERE. I AM SO GLAD YOU GET THE POINT. CHARITY IS VERY IMPORTANT CAUSE YOU MAKE GOOD TO THE WORLD, WE CAN MAKE PEOPLE/S LIFE A BIT BETTER AND GIVE JOY TO FRIENDS BY OFFERING THEM SOMETHING THAT MATTERS.
JANE MOU I AGREE ABOUT BLOOD DONATION. THERE ARE CERTAIN HOSPITALS IN EVERY REAGION WHERE WE CAN GO AND BECOME A DONNER
FOR THETIME BEING THE SITE SUPPORTING BLOOD DONATION IN GREECE IS www.aima.gr
SO LETS MAKE SOMEONE SMILE IF WE CAN
Back to top Go down
stelios

stelios

Total Posts : 1184
Male
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime129th October 2008, 6:10 am

may i help?

http://www.sos-villages.gr/how_to_help/how_to_help.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakisrouvas.com
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime129th October 2008, 6:18 am

Thank you Stelios, that's a good link. I'm thinking of some right now but most of which I know have already been posted.
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

PostSubject: Re: a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime129th October 2008, 7:33 am

Yes Stelios. I think that is an excellent link! THANKYOU!!! It gives details of bank accounts you can pay into right there on the site. Brilliant!

Jxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
horsefeathers

horsefeathers

Female
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime129th October 2008, 8:50 am

I like the idea of blood donation, since it's something that Sakis supported. And if you don't have money to give, you can always give blood.

On that note, if you don't have money to give, would it be okay to volunteer one's time to a worthy cause in Sakis' name? Helping out at a local pet shelter or soup kitchen, maybe. Those are places that are always in need of a helping hand. Just a thought. Smile
Back to top Go down
olympia

olympia

Female
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime129th October 2008, 9:41 am

great idea jenna about helping in shelters either for children or for pets. in this domain i know that here in greece they always ask for volunteers at xamogelo tou paidiou. they always need a helping hand
Stelios thanks for the link. you are helping a great deal!!
Moldie mou thanks a lot for the help
Back to top Go down
olympia

olympia

Female
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime129th October 2008, 10:02 am

taken from facebook from a club called kerkida zois
this is for the fans in athens exclusively
let me know if you want to go or better become a member of the club
ΑΓΑΠΗΤΑ ΜΕΛΗ,ΑΓΑΠΗΜΕΝΟΙ ΜΟΥ ΦΙΛΟΙ,
ΣΑΣ ΓΡΑΦΩ ΝΑ ΣΑΣ ΘΥΜΙΣΩ ΤΑ ΠΑΡΑΚΑΤΩ.Η ΣΥΝΑΝΤΗΣΗ ΜΑΣ ΘΑ ΠΡΑΓΜΑΤΟΠΟΙΗΘΕΙ ΤΗΝ ΚΥΡΙΑΚΗ 2/11 ΩΡΑ 19.00 ΤΟ ΒΡΑΔΥ.
ΑΠΛΑ ΣΤΕΙΛΤΕ ΜΟΥ ΕΝΑ ΜΗΝΥΜΑ ΝΑ ΜΟΥ ΕΠΙΒΕΒΑΙΩΣΕΤΑΙ ΤΗΝ ΠΡΟΘΕΣΗ ΣΑΣ..
ΜΗΝ ΞΕΧΝΑΤΕ ΟΤΙ ΤΑ ΠΑΙΔΙΑ ΠΟΥ ΜΕΝΟΥΝ ΜΕΣΑ ΣΤΗΝ ΣΤΕΓΗ ΑΓΑΠΗΣ ΤΩΡΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ 10 ΚΑΙ ΟΛΑ ΑΓΟΡΙΑ..
ΟΙ ΗΛΙΚΙΕΣ ΤΟΥΣ ΕΙΝΑΙ
3 ΠΑΙΔΙΑ 18 ΕΤΩΝ
2 ΠΑΙΔΙΑ 16 ΕΤΩΝ
3 ΠΑΙΔΙΑ 15 ΕΤΩΝ
2 ΑΙΔΙΑ 13-14 ΕΤΩΝ
ΟΙ ΛΕΠΤΟΜΕΡΙΕΣ ΠΟΥ ΕΧΩ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΤΑ ΝΟΥΜΕΡΑ ΤΩΝ ΠΑΠΟΥΤΣΙΩΝ ΤΟΥΣ
3 (44)
2 (43)
2(42)
1(40)
2(39)
Η ΔΙΕΥΘΥΝΣΗ ΕΙΝΑΙ
ΣΤΕΓΗ ΑΓΑΠΗΣ-ΠΑΙΔΙΚΟ ΣΠΙΤΙ
ΛΑΛΑΟΥΝΗΣ ΚΩΣΤΑΝΤΙΝΟς
ΤΣΑΚΑΛΩΦ ΚΑΙ ΤΖΑΒΕΛΛΑ 21
ΠΕΙΡΑΙΑΣ-ΑΘΗΝΑ
ΜΟΥ ΕΙΠΑΝ ΟΤΙ ΕΧΟΥΝ ΑΝΑΓΚΗ ΑΠΟ ΤΥΡΙΑ ΠΑΞΙΜΑΔΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΟΤΙ ΑΛΛΟ ΜΠΟΡΟΥΜΕ ΑΠΟ ΦΑΓΗΤΟ.ΑΡΚΕΙ ΝΑ ΚΟΙΤΑΜΕ ΚΑΙ ΤΙΣ ΗΜΕΡΟΜΗΝΙΕΣ..
ΑΝ Η ΠΡΟΣΠΑΘΕΙΑ ΜΑΣ ΑΥΤΗ ΣΑΣ ΕΝΘΟΥΣΙΑΖΕΙ ΚΑΙ ΣΑΣ ΣΥΓΚΙΝΕΙ ΟΣΟ ΕΜΑΣ, ΤΟΤΕ ΒΟΗΘΗΣΤΕ ΜΑΣ ΜΕ ΤΟ ΕΝΔΙΑΦΕΡΟΝ ΚΑΙ ΤΗΝ ΑΓΑΠΗ ΜΑΣ..
ΣΑΣ ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΩ ΠΟΛΥ ΕΤΣΙ ΚΑΙ ΑΛΛΙΩΣ
ΜΕ ΕΚΤΙΜΗΣΗ
Νανουγια

ΣΗΜΕΙΩΣΗ
ΟΠΟΙΟΣ ΘΕΛΕΙ ΜΠΟΡΕΙ ΝΑ ΣΤΕΙΛΕΙ ΕΚΕΙ ΤΑ ΠΡΑΓΜΑΤΑ ΠΟΥ ΕΧΕΙ ΜΑΖΕΨΕΙ Η ΑΚΟΜΑ ΚΑΙ ΜΙΑ ΑΠΛΗ ΜΙΚΡΗ ΚΑΡΤΟΥΛΑ ΜΕ ΕΥΧΕΣ..ΚΑΜΙΑ ΦΟΡΑ ΤΑ ΛΟΓΙΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΑΡΚΕΤΑ ΓΙΑ ΝΑ ΔΩΣΟΥΝ ΑΓΑΠΗ..ΑΝ ΔΕΝ ΕΧΟΥΜΕ ΑΛΛΗ ΔΥΝΑΤΟΤΗΤΑ..
ΣΑΣ ΣΤΕΛΝΩ ΕΝΑ ΜΕΓΑΛΟ ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΩ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

a special gift for sakis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next