Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

a idea for an important gift to sakis

Go down 
+13
*Paraskévie*
aleera
Chrisanthi
MARIO
wpghi5
lunaLENA
Malin
Disco_girl
emilia
KellyD
Moldienut
ellijay
olympia
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
olympia

olympia

Total Posts : 1617
Female
Gemini Tiger

a idea for an important gift to sakis Empty
PostSubject: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis Icon_minitime130th December 2007, 4:22 am

i was wondering would you find it a good idea if each of us makes a donation at a charity. i was thinking about it cause it is sakis birthday in some days and since we can't give him anything i believe it would be a good idea to give whatever we can according to our means to charity organisations for example against cancer of make a wish, unicef, or action aid. Sakis is very sensitive person and very active in charities!
giving provides joy to others and to ourselves!
what do you think?
love and hugs
olympia
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/OLYMPIA_NIKOLAOU/SAKIS-INDEX
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis Icon_minitime130th December 2007, 4:35 am

I think that is a fabulous idea Angel mou!!!

After all the wonderful things which Sakis has given to us throughout his glorious career so far - and especially during the past 12 months!!! the idea to actually give something back to him is terrific

This is the absolute perfect present for Sakis !!! You can be sure that I will be making a donation this coming week. There is an ongoing campaign for the cancer charity here in a store in Glyfada - hey they even have a beautiful pic of the man in their window! They will be seeing me as soon as the stores open after the holidays. I sincerely hope that will be in time for Saki's birthday on 5th January.

I LOVE YOU ANGEL !!!!!!!!!!

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
olympia

olympia

Female
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis Icon_minitime130th December 2007, 5:01 am

the idea to buy something to help the campaign against cancer is brilliant ! and definately the cause is sacred.and it will definately be the greatest present of Sakis!!!!!!!!
love you jane mou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hope we all get to give something!
give a little love and it all comes back to you!
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis Icon_minitime130th December 2007, 5:05 am

Good idea Olympia, that is much more considerate and deservable for our guy. Go ahead with it, I can't see why it is not a bad idea to do it. Better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
KellyD

KellyD

Total Posts : 307
Female

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis Icon_minitime130th December 2007, 8:43 am

Hello Olympia,

It is a fantastic idea cheers and I will participate!!!! I need to contact Jane for details.

Best,
Cristina:sunny:

olympia wrote:
i was wondering would you find it a good idea if each of us makes a donation at a charity. i was thinking about it cause it is sakis birthday in some days and since we can't give him anything i believe it would be a good idea to give whatever we can according to our means to charity organisations for example against cancer of make a wish, unicef, or action aid. Sakis is very sensitive person and very active in charities!
giving provides joy to others and to ourselves!
what do you think?
love and hugs
olympia
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com
emilia

emilia

Total Posts : 7063
Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis Icon_minitime130th December 2007, 8:55 am

ellijay wrote:
I think that is a fabulous idea Angel mou!!!

After all the wonderful things which Sakis has given to us throughout his glorious career so far - and especially during the past 12 months!!! the idea to actually give something back to him is terrific

This is the absolute perfect present for Sakis !!! You can be sure that I will be making a donation this coming week. There is an ongoing campaign for the cancer charity here in a store in Glyfada - hey they even have a beautiful pic of the man in their window! They will be seeing me as soon as the stores open after the holidays. I sincerely hope that will be in time for Saki's birthday on 5th January.

I LOVE YOU ANGEL !!!!!!!!!!

Jxxx

Is it still there on the window. The picture is beautiful, if we are speaking about the same shopping window. I have a picture where I'm standing infront of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/penemi
ellijay

ellijay

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis Icon_minitime130th December 2007, 10:06 am

Yes Em thats the place! The piccie is still there!!!!!!

I want to clarify something here about this great idea.

It is completely up to the individual person as to wheher or not he or she participates in this gift for Sakis and no proof is needed. It should be a personal thing.

It is NOT necessary to make a donation to a charity here in Greece. The idea is simply that if you wish, you make a donation to a charity such as cancer research, children's hospital, etc etc anything which you think Sakis would care about or indeed a cause which is important to YOU - anywhere in your area of the world.

As Olympia so beautifully puts it - give a little love and it all comes back to you!

Those who decide to do something but dont want to let anyone else know - no problem at all. Just think of Sakis and do whatever your heart tells you.

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis Icon_minitime130th December 2007, 10:19 am

a idea for an important gift to sakis T_S5001088m_eae0eaf

here I am infront of that shop window
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis Icon_minitime130th December 2007, 10:25 am

I can tell you, that week before Christmas I went to church to sing Christmas carols and gave 5 euros (about 30 former FIMs) to church's foreign aid. So before Christmas I donated some money for the charity.
Back to top Go down
Disco_girl

Disco_girl

Total Posts : 1290
Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis Icon_minitime130th December 2007, 12:04 pm

great idea oly mou! i think we all will take our part...at least for me talking...i love doing those stuffs generally,but here i have another reason:P
Back to top Go down
Malin

Malin

Total Posts : 3058
Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis Icon_minitime130th December 2007, 3:11 pm

Great idea! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/malintwin
lunaLENA

lunaLENA

Total Posts : 2990
Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis Icon_minitime130th December 2007, 4:00 pm

terrific idea olympia mou! we'll do our best!
Back to top Go down
KellyD

KellyD

Total Posts : 307
Female

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis Icon_minitime130th December 2007, 7:59 pm

Thank you for sharing it with us. You had a pretty dress !

emilia from finland wrote:
a idea for an important gift to sakis T_S5001088m_eae0eaf

here I am infront of that shop window
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis Icon_minitime130th December 2007, 11:09 pm

I think it's a wonderful idea Oly mou. If I were 2 donate something it would b 4 blood donations. Unfortunately I can't think of anything 2 donate on behalf of that 2 give our main man here now that his b-day is coming close.
Back to top Go down
olympia

olympia

Female
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis Icon_minitime131st December 2007, 4:50 am

blood is the most precious present Jessie! it saves life . so you are having a great idea here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis Icon_minitime131st December 2007, 6:18 am

Totally agree - there is no better gift!! Way to go Jessie!!

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
MARIO

MARIO

Total Posts : 260
Male
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis Icon_minitime131st December 2007, 7:03 am

A perfect gift for Sakis. I have just donated for a Spanish organization called COCINA ECONOMICA through many hungry people is fed every day without paying any money. Kisses from Spain. Mario.
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis Icon_minitime11st January 2008, 3:39 am

Im am positive that you will all bring a smile to the our man's beautiful face with your wonderful birthday gifts. You are certainly making me smile!

This was a great idea Olympia mou!

Happy New Year to all of you!

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
olympia

olympia

Female
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis Icon_minitime11st January 2008, 4:39 am

you can even have a meal at Goodies restaurant and help to argoodaki campaigne to rise money for children in need. even the smallest act counts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you for taking a simple idea and making it a reality!!!!!!!!!!!
love is all around!
Back to top Go down
Chrisanthi

Chrisanthi

Total Posts : 1186
Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis Icon_minitime11st January 2008, 12:00 pm

Yes, Olympia mou if someone wants to do sth there are so many ways to do it!
I'll send money to Medecins Sans Frontiers whose actions I really admire!
I agree that this is a terrific present for Sakis, a man who places so much emphasis on charity...
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis Icon_minitime11st January 2008, 11:32 pm

Hey girls. It was no trouble. It's just certainly one of the many ways 2 please our dear Saki. Very Happy Kudos also goes 2 the rest here and 2 u 2 Oly mou. This will certainly b the greatest b-day gift our dear man will ever have! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aleera

aleera

Total Posts : 1856
Female
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis Icon_minitime13rd January 2008, 7:37 pm

When I read the thread I wanted 2 take part but I didn't know how I could make it. After some thinking I decided 2 spend the 5th on a local orphanage. They have about a 100 boys there. It's sort of near my house. They really need help. I'll b donating my time n a cake made by my sister-in-law. It's a birthday n we're gonna have a cake. Very Happy
U won't believe how many eggs I had 2 buy 2day. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.univercidade.com.br
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis Icon_minitime14th January 2008, 1:17 am

I have done my share for charity. I signed in for Plan organisations Godparenting programme and applied for a God daughter from Latin America. I will donate 25 euros/month yearly from now on for the organisation's work in Latin America. And as soon as I'll get my Godchildren I promise also to corresponde with her and write her stories.
I'm sure our beloved man would be proud of all of us.
Back to top Go down
lunaLENA

lunaLENA

Total Posts : 2990
Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis Icon_minitime14th January 2008, 1:41 am

emilia from finland wrote:
I have done my share for charity. I signed in for Plan organisations Godparenting programme and applied for a God daughter from Latin America. I will donate 25 euros/month yearly from now on for the organisation's work in Latin America. And as soon as I'll get my Godchildren I promise also to corresponde with her and write her stories.
I'm sure our beloved man would be proud of all of us.

oh em this is great!!! well done girl!
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis Icon_minitime14th January 2008, 2:44 am

Thankyou Lena. I chose this act of charity, cause children have always been close to my heart. Nothing warms my heart like a smile on a children's face. And I also know how much Sakis loves children.

I think that we could make a birthday card for him and sign our donations and names on it along with our greetings to Sakis and Malin could give it to him in the states along with her deck of cards. What do you think of it guys? (I'm only affraid that our card might bring tears to those green eyes of his)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

a idea for an important gift to sakis
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next