Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

DURESS a new movie with our god !!

Go down 
+39
mariosgirl66`
The Fizz
tinkerbell_gr
uboika
Anna
Miranda
tugce_f
shazasan
Cata
Darijas.Rouvas.
anahelenada
MARIANNALEX8
Bluebell
irina_garbo
chrys_xtina
Gerly
tsarina
Della
tacila
Georgia
Christina
moda
*Paraskévie*
athina
Remy
alexandra
maria
YPSILON
Helenita
wpghi5
ellijay
Moldienut
Any_Hany
Disco_girl
camilla
horsefeathers
olympia
Chrisanthi
lunaLENA
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
YPSILON
Moderator-Sakis' Team
YPSILON

Total Posts : 842
Female
Capricorn Dog

DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_minitime19th October 2009, 10:34 pm

Here's some more reviews for the movie:

http://twitchfilm.net/reviews/2009/10/ff-2009-review-duress.php

http://screenrant.com/fantastic-fest-kenny-begins-duress-truffe-imaginarium-of-doctor-parnassus-kkelly-28342/

http://fantasticfest.bside.com/2009/?wicket:interface=:0:105:1:::

http://johnsmoviemusings.com/index.php/2009/10/fantastic-fest-2009-roundup/

http://www.brutalashell.com/2009/09/fantastic-fest-coverage-day-4/
Back to top Go down
http://clubs.pathfinder.gr/periklis_stergianoudis
Bluebell
Moderator-Sakis' Team
Bluebell

Total Posts : 2867
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_minitime110th October 2009, 5:52 am

Thanks Jo. DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakisrouvas.com
monita

monita

Total Posts : 147
Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_minitime110th October 2009, 7:14 am

Thanks for the links Ypsilon. 3 out of the 5 movie reviews u posted, did give a postivie review of the movie and all talked about this unexpected, unique ending, so I'm looking forward to see what they are talking about and most importantly to watch Sakis's performance Smile

I gotta admit that there's a lot of times when movie critics like a movie and I hate it or the other way around, so the only way to know if Duress is good or not, is to go and see it for yourself.
Back to top Go down
tinkerbell_gr

tinkerbell_gr

Total Posts : 297
Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_minitime110th October 2009, 7:46 am

Thank You Ypsilon

...."with Sakis Rouvas being especially charming and utterly insane at the same time"......
This part is my favourite but i have to agree with monita...movie critics are not so reliable...... so we have to wait until we have the chance to see this movie.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_minitime110th October 2009, 9:05 am

yep... that was my fave quote too!

A mixed bag of reactions from a mixed bag of people... I suppose thats expected.
Back to top Go down
YPSILON
Moderator-Sakis' Team
YPSILON

Total Posts : 842
Female
Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_minitime110th October 2009, 9:38 am

Yeah, that line is inspired! sunny

What's positive is that these reviews may be mixed but they're also unbiased. These people don't have a clue who Sakis is and what controversy he has inspired here. I dread to think what Danikas will write (again) when the film opens here... geek
Back to top Go down
http://clubs.pathfinder.gr/periklis_stergianoudis
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_minitime110th October 2009, 10:11 am

No doubt the reviews I read in those sites were definitely mixed. Some reviewers praised the movie. Others though literally chastised it. Still I'm not willing 2 b brave enough 2 c the movie because of my sensitivity 2wards those kinds of movies. DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_redface DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Lol Yet the only thing I interested in is the last few minutes of the movie and since this ending is unexpected and unique it definitely will b interesting. Yet I do have assumptions of what the ending will look like. One is that Richard sacrifices his life yet in turn also kills Abner in the process 2 save his daughter's life while the other though Abner commits suicide. DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Lol Who knows? DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Lol

tinkerbell_gr wrote:

...."with Sakis Rouvas being especially charming and utterly insane at the same time"......

Luv that quote 2! DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Affraid DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_bounce DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_biggrin Luv it when our man gets praised which is a good sign! DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Affraid DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_bounce DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_biggrin

ellijay wrote:

A mixed bag of reactions from a mixed bag of people... I suppose thats expected.

Indeed.

YPSILON wrote:
Yeah, that line is inspired! DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_sunny

I agree! DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_bounce DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_biggrin

YPSILON wrote:

What's positive is that these reviews may be mixed but they're also unbiased.

Being a North American I definitely know that! DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Lol

YPSILON wrote:
These people don't have a clue who Sakis is and what controversy he has inspired here.

And that's a shame there considering he's still practically new in acting. Yet only time will tell though of whether he can pull it off and I hope he does when it comes 2 the audience who r watching the movie.
Back to top Go down
Cata
Moderator-Sakis' Team
Cata

Total Posts : 1393
Female
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_minitime110th October 2009, 4:38 pm

Thank you for the links DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_minitime110th October 2009, 6:28 pm

I just thought of another possible ending. Richard talks some sense with Abner and explains 2 him that what they did and what he did was wrong 4 all the murderous crimes he committed. Then after a misshot of the gun thus hitting part of some floor Abner gives in 2 Richard's advise and voluntarily turns himself in. And this I just thought up just now Abner gets in 2 a battle with the police with one or even more officers eventually killing him and thus having Richard and his daughter's lives spared.
Back to top Go down
shazasan

shazasan

Total Posts : 763
Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_minitime111th October 2009, 8:00 pm

wpghi5 wrote:
I just thought of another possible ending. Richard talks some sense with Abner and explains 2 him that what they did and what he did was wrong 4 all the murderous crimes he committed. Then after a misshot of the gun thus hitting part of some floor Abner gives in 2 Richard's advise and voluntarily turns himself in. And this I just thought up just now Abner gets in 2 a battle with the police with one or even more officers eventually killing him and thus having Richard and his daughter's lives spared.

Fancy yourself as a scriptwriter eh Jessie? Laughing
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_minitime111th October 2009, 8:55 pm

shazasan wrote:
wpghi5 wrote:

Fancy yourself as a scriptwriter eh Jessie? DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_lol

Hey I try! DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Lol Any of those endings I suggested could happen along with the previous ones I mentioned as well. Then again maybe not. DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Lol
Back to top Go down
shazasan

shazasan

Total Posts : 763
Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_minitime111th October 2009, 9:08 pm

wpghi5 wrote:
shazasan wrote:
wpghi5 wrote:

Fancy yourself as a scriptwriter eh Jessie? DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_lol

Hey I try! DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Lol Any of those endings I suggested could happen along with the previous ones I mentioned as well. Then again maybe not. DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Lol

Lol Jessie mou! Rolling Eyes lol!
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_minitime111th October 2009, 9:45 pm

shazasan wrote:
wpghi5 wrote:
shazasan wrote:
wpghi5 wrote:

Lol Jessie mou! DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_rolleyes DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Lol

DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_lol DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Lol
Back to top Go down
marlenenick

marlenenick

Total Posts : 22
Female

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_minitime115th April 2010, 3:21 pm

Dear I watched the movie Duress. I was impressed because I was angry the character Abner. To me that is involved in the interpretation of Sakis that convinced me. I managed to disassociate it from the singer and in my assessment this is perfect. He is really good. Sakis Congratulations. But please do not do that for psychopaths more characters I was angry Abner's character until I go to sleep !!!!!! LOL. Oh also on the look of Abner. That hair was arranged - ugly - as you put a nerd - perfect for the character. The clothing was also perfect for killing the wonderful look you have. For an upcoming movie Sakis find a script for a romantic adventure of character and slightly comical. You're as much my lovely! Forgive me if my remarks are already past.
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_minitime115th April 2010, 4:00 pm

Yep... his hair was danky and his clothes were nerdy.... but somehow.... he still managed to be HOT as HELL !!!! LMAO!
Back to top Go down
olympia

olympia

Total Posts : 1617
Female
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_minitime116th April 2010, 2:59 am

:-) :-)
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/OLYMPIA_NIKOLAOU/SAKIS-INDEX
tacila

Total Posts : 466
Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_minitime116th April 2010, 5:34 am

I didnt see the movie, didnt come here in Brazil..
im so sadddd! its not FEARRRRRRRRR!
Back to top Go down
marlenenick

marlenenick

Female

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_minitime116th April 2010, 8:09 am

Tacila olá, infelizmente não chegou ao Brasil mas eu obtive o link no Twitter. Não é privilégio e por favor não fique chateada. Todas podemos apreciar nosso lindo também interpretando. Vou procurar o link e o colocarei aqui no blog. É legendado em grego e som em ingles. beijos prá ti.

Tacila hello, unfortunately came to Brazil but I got the link on Twitter. Not privilege and please do not be upset. All we can also enjoy our beautiful playing. I'll look for the link and post it here on the blog. It is subtitled in Greek and in English sound. kisses for you.
Back to top Go down
tacila

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_minitime116th April 2010, 9:18 am

voce também é do Brazil...que legal.. pensei que eu fosse a única aqui do fóru,..porque até então nunca tinha visto aqui... mas voce viu? deu para entender? eu agradeceria muito ... thanks!
nice that you are Brazilian too!
Back to top Go down
marlenenick

marlenenick

Female

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_minitime116th April 2010, 9:21 am

Tacila, já não está lá. Deram cabo nele!! Hmmmmm Hmmmmm Hmmmmm A mensagem com o link sumiu. Lamento por isso!!!! ?????? ?????? beijos prá ti
Back to top Go down
tacila

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_minitime116th April 2010, 9:26 am

vou ficar sem ver o filme...
eu vo chorar...
Back to top Go down
Cata
Moderator-Sakis' Team
Cata

Total Posts : 1393
Female
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_minitime116th April 2010, 5:54 pm

edit

Last edited by Cata on 17th April 2010, 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tacila

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_minitime116th April 2010, 7:13 pm

thanks Cata!
Back to top Go down
JimKehoe

Total Posts : 12
Male

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_minitime117th April 2010, 9:02 am

Please be aware that this is a pirated (i.e., STOLEN) copy of the movie and none of the people who participated in the film (including me, as the writer) will receive any benefit from people downloading this. In fact, pirating of our film hurts Sakis, the director, producers and everyone who worked so hard on the film and also hurts your chances of seeing the film itself because it makes it harder to get a deal to distribute the film around the world.

I would ask that people please wait to see the film when it is LEGALLY available in their area. Eventually, the film will at least be out on DVD for you to see. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
*Paraskévie*
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
*Paraskévie*

Total Posts : 6286
Female
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_minitime117th April 2010, 9:11 am

Ok, i' removed the links...
Back to top Go down
https://sakis-rouvas.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   DURESS a new movie with our god !! - Page 15 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

DURESS a new movie with our god !!
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next