Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

Riots in Athens

Go down 
+4
Bluebell
athina
ralu
Moldienut
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

Riots in Athens Empty
PostSubject: Riots in Athens   Riots in Athens Icon_minitime19th December 2008, 12:35 am

You may have heard in the news about the riots happening in Athens in the last few days. To me it's saddening because recently I've heard that one of its museums was set on fire and the Greek flag was burned at the UK Greek embassy. Even worse is that it still goes on and even the Greek prime minister has begged that this should stop.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
ralu

ralu

Total Posts : 347
Female
Scorpio Horse

Riots in Athens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riots in Athens   Riots in Athens Icon_minitime19th December 2008, 5:02 am

Yes, that's really sad... I heard they took over the greek ambassy in Berlin. They really want to make a statement here. I understand they're angry becase of Alexandros's death, but destroying wouldn't make it better... Rouvitsas in Athen, how bad is it?

SaKisses!
Back to top Go down
athina

athina

Total Posts : 275
Female
Cancer Dog

Riots in Athens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riots in Athens   Riots in Athens Icon_minitime19th December 2008, 5:44 am

the situation in Athens is really bad... The whole Greece is burned.. Cars,shops,houses everything..Because a 15 year boy (ALEXIS) killed by a policeman...Today is his burial..
The most students and people are in the streets throwing
stones,bottles and other things to the policemen...
I think that destroying everything isn't the solution of
this problem...
I know that this episode of that boy is tragic... Everyone of all the countries is shaken hearing something like this...
Something must happen..We can't gon on like this...
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakisrouvas.com
Bluebell
Moderator-Sakis' Team
Bluebell

Total Posts : 2867
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

Riots in Athens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riots in Athens   Riots in Athens Icon_minitime19th December 2008, 6:27 am

Itīs really sad. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

Riots in Athens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riots in Athens   Riots in Athens Icon_minitime19th December 2008, 11:49 am

We are now entering our second night of mayhem on the streets of Athens and the violence is spreading to yet more areas following the funeral of young Alexndros.

I am sooo angry.... I really cant make any more comments at this time.

Jx
Back to top Go down
maria

maria

Total Posts : 1289
Female
Pisces Monkey

Riots in Athens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riots in Athens   Riots in Athens Icon_minitime19th December 2008, 12:20 pm

it's horrible!!!!!!i am very sad and angry!!!
Back to top Go down
http://mpempamaria.spaces.live.com/default.aspx?_c02_owner=1
Anonymous

Riots in Athens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riots in Athens   Riots in Athens Icon_minitime19th December 2008, 12:26 pm

yes i am very sad and angry
Back to top Go down
athina

athina

Total Posts : 275
Female
Cancer Dog

Riots in Athens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riots in Athens   Riots in Athens Icon_minitime19th December 2008, 12:56 pm

me too...
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

Riots in Athens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riots in Athens   Riots in Athens Icon_minitime19th December 2008, 1:03 pm

I've been hearing about it 4 days. It's been dominating the news throughout the world. And it's because a policemen shot and killed 15 year old Alexandros. I even heard that a Christmas tree there was burned. No I'm really worried that it could get worse and that everyone's lives could b in danger! Sad Destroying things and throwing stuff at the policemen is only going 2 make it even worse! No I wonder what the parents of this boy feel. Their attitude towards the police and what is happening rite now! This is definitely sad. 2 all we r living there we r thinking of u wholeheartedly and hope u guys stay safe! No Sad We don't want anyone's lives 2 b in danger because of this! This can not go on! No Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
MARIO

MARIO

Total Posts : 260
Male
Aries Goat

Riots in Athens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riots in Athens   Riots in Athens Icon_minitime19th December 2008, 2:10 pm

No words come into my tongue to express how sad I feel. There is not a secret the way I love Greece and Athina and watchin the images in TV make me really sad. Sintagma, Omonia,... (My hotel is Titania at Panestimou....). I feel it as if I were greek so I understand you, jane,and all the greek in here. Destroying is not the way and I can only tell you from Spain that I love you and that I hope all this nightmare goes away as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

Riots in Athens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riots in Athens   Riots in Athens Icon_minitime19th December 2008, 2:55 pm

This morning I've heard that demonstrators have spread to other cities as well. Some of them include Rhodes, Corfu, Thessaloniki, Serres and Trikala.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

Riots in Athens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riots in Athens   Riots in Athens Icon_minitime19th December 2008, 3:09 pm

I know I just keep on saying this but..... I LOVE YOU MARIO... you ALWAYS have the right words to say.

Thankyou!

Jxxxxx
Back to top Go down
MARIO

MARIO

Total Posts : 260
Male
Aries Goat

Riots in Athens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riots in Athens   Riots in Athens Icon_minitime19th December 2008, 11:38 pm

Not at all, my deares friend. Friendship is just to love who the ones that love you and to suffer when somebody you love is having a hard time.

I love you too.
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

Riots in Athens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riots in Athens   Riots in Athens Icon_minitime110th December 2008, 1:46 pm

Mario mou u always have the perfect words 2 say especially when a crisis like this happens. Yet ppl could b in danger if this continues! It just has 2 stop! No 2 all who r living there we know that we luv each and every one of u! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Riots in Athens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riots in Athens   Riots in Athens Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Riots in Athens
Page 1 of 1