Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

Vote for Sakis in ESC petition

Go down 
+4
*Paraskévie*
Disco_girl
Bluebell
Moldienut
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

Vote for Sakis in ESC petition Empty
PostSubject: Vote for Sakis in ESC petition   Vote for Sakis in ESC petition Icon_minitime116th February 2009, 5:37 am

This is a petition to vote for him in ESC 2009.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/votesakisesc09/
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
Bluebell
Moderator-Sakis' Team
Bluebell

Total Posts : 2867
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis in ESC petition   Vote for Sakis in ESC petition Icon_minitime116th February 2009, 5:45 am

Done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakisrouvas.com
Disco_girl

Disco_girl

Total Posts : 1290
Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis in ESC petition   Vote for Sakis in ESC petition Icon_minitime116th February 2009, 5:49 am

me2
Back to top Go down
*Paraskévie*
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
*Paraskévie*

Total Posts : 6286
Female
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis in ESC petition   Vote for Sakis in ESC petition Icon_minitime116th February 2009, 5:54 am

i sign Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sakis-rouvas.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis in ESC petition   Vote for Sakis in ESC petition Icon_minitime116th February 2009, 9:31 am

me too
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis in ESC petition   Vote for Sakis in ESC petition Icon_minitime116th February 2009, 5:18 pm

DONE IT! cheers bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis in ESC petition   Vote for Sakis in ESC petition Icon_minitime116th February 2009, 7:45 pm

Here is the Facebook group I mentioned.

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=29873548794
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis in ESC petition   Vote for Sakis in ESC petition Icon_minitime117th February 2009, 9:19 am

Already in it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis in ESC petition   Vote for Sakis in ESC petition Icon_minitime122nd February 2009, 8:43 am

So far there are 13 signatures.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis in ESC petition   Vote for Sakis in ESC petition Icon_minitime122nd February 2009, 8:57 am

What is the purpose of this petition? Usually there is a reason for a petition like stop killing innocente animals or something, but this petition is weird. U can't make people vote for Sakis. If they want to vote for Sakis, they will, if not, they won't. That's it. I don't like this idea of that petition and I'm not gonna sign it.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis in ESC petition   Vote for Sakis in ESC petition Icon_minitime122nd February 2009, 9:06 am

It's to get people aware of him on other sites which is the main purpose. Plus if Sakis saw this petition, he would be very proud of us and that shows that we support him. Or even better, if somebody met him after Eurovision and gave him a copy of that petition once more signatures are garnered, he would be proud. I know an old friend of mine did the very same thing a few years ago to a bike rider who was ignored in the press for his achievements and tried to nominate him for a national sports award. In the end the petition worked because she got people aware of the person and the person was from nowhere up to fourth overall. That's thanks to people being more aware and voting for him. Because of that example I want to do the same for Sakis because he deserves it.
Back to top Go down
MARIO

MARIO

Total Posts : 260
Male
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis in ESC petition   Vote for Sakis in ESC petition Icon_minitime122nd February 2009, 2:04 pm

Done. I really think it´s a good idea. Something we can do to show him oncemore how much we admire him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis in ESC petition   Vote for Sakis in ESC petition Icon_minitime122nd February 2009, 2:17 pm

this petition wont secure him top position in ESC
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis in ESC petition   Vote for Sakis in ESC petition Icon_minitime122nd February 2009, 4:54 pm

I didn't sign either Tina for the following reasons :

1. I made this petition.
2. I'm a fan already so I don't really need to sign it unless this petition is going to be shown to the man himself which is unlikely. Fans of course do not have to sign.
3. This is mainly an awareness thing in places where Sakis fans are unlikely to be found, some kind of a promotion thing and this can get new fans. Because of guests lurking in this section that may be new fans of him, I posted it here so they can see. Also some people who don't follow ESC don't even know about his participation and that gets them to know about it and makes them vote.
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis in ESC petition   Vote for Sakis in ESC petition Icon_minitime122nd February 2009, 10:47 pm

U don't have 2 sign the petition if u don't want 2! We know we can't force anybody 2 sign it because we want them 2! There's absolutely no need 2 rant about it! Evil or Very Mad No doubt the main purpose is 2 get ppl aware of him! They don't necessarily need 2 vote or even support him 4 that matter! Nor do they have 2 like him! Yet I gotta admit what u said there really upset me! Evil or Very Mad What we're doing here maybe is a bit overboard yet we're only doing it because we care about him so much and that he really want 2 ESC so badly! I know 5 years ago he wasn't quite ready now he's prepared! No doubt I'm sure that if his team were aware of what we're doing rite now they would b really really impressed! Yet the person who would really impressed the most is no doubt Sakis! If fans like us want 2 sign the petition they'll do that. If not that's fine 2. This is definitely a promotion thing and that we hope he'll get new fans because of this! And no doubt this is probably another way 4 other fans 2 find it as well. Plus some ppl don't even follow ESC nor know his participation. In this way they will know about it and hopefully know it. Yet no doubt the song This Is Our Night definitely has a shot at winning Eurovision whether u like it or not! It's the perfect song 4 him 2 do in Moscow! And if u think it's still not enough at least say it in a proper way without upsetting his dearest fans cause they/we might know about it! If u have no respect towards Sakis at least have some respect 4 those who do luv Sakis with all their hearts!
Back to top Go down
chrys_xtina

chrys_xtina

Total Posts : 139
Female
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis in ESC petition   Vote for Sakis in ESC petition Icon_minitime116th April 2009, 8:27 am

Done.. Lipstick
Back to top Go down
http://ingelash-dolshe.hi5.com
Vanina

Total Posts : 26
Female

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis in ESC petition   Vote for Sakis in ESC petition Icon_minitime116th April 2009, 10:48 am

>

Hello!

I saw in You tube channel that are talking of Norway very much.

And saw, then, the video, and it was surprising to me to see that the dancers make a "Norwegian folk". This appear to me, a mix between the "Russian Cossack dance" and the "Greeks Dances" called "Tsamiko" and "Sirtaki" (which like me very much and with the "Hasapiko" and "Tsifteteli" too) .

Until it appear to me that I was saying the "Shake it" from Sakis (but it danced from 3 dancers) !

And the girl of Turkey appear Kalomira !

Sincerity: I think that the EUROVISION 2009's winner is Sakis !! Cheerleader

Vanina

<
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis in ESC petition   Vote for Sakis in ESC petition Icon_minitime116th April 2009, 11:44 am

chrys_xtina wrote:
Done.. Lipstick

Good 4 u Chrys! Very Happy

Vanina wrote:

Sincerity: I think that the EUROVISION 2009's winner is Sakis !! Cheerleader

No doubt we want that 2 happen Vanina mou! bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis in ESC petition   Vote for Sakis in ESC petition Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Vote for Sakis in ESC petition
Page 1 of 1