Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bogdi2005

bogdi2005

Total Posts : 56
Male
Sagittarius Dragon

Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D Empty
PostSubject: Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D   Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D Icon_minitime116th February 2009, 5:09 pm

This night I was captured by history, and surfing the net, I wanted to go back in time, and learning more about Ancient Romania (that is called Dacia Very Happy), and the modern one. So I find interesting things, and maybe if you want to read something new about a modest,poor people,leaving in the Sout-Centeral Europe, you have some links below.
about our language : http://linguistics.byu.edu/classes/ling450ch/reports/romanian.html - the Romanian words should have diacritics (maybe the text is wrong Very Happy)
about the country (a small history) : http://www.ancientweb.org/Romania/index.aspx.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_language
If you want more,or if you want to know more facts about us, just ask Razz:d... I could upload some photos showing my country I love you(which you should know that it have a lot of wonderful places, even if our society is Suspect Exclamation Evil or Very Mad "at down", it is another story Very Happy:) ) Razz... So have a good reading Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D   Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D Icon_minitime116th February 2009, 5:13 pm

Very interesting Bogdi, I like Romania and I would like to go there one day especially to Transylvania. When I watched Michael Palin's New Europe a few years ago, Transylvania was featured in there and I had my eye on it ever since.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D   Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D Icon_minitime117th February 2009, 1:18 pm

Gee thanks 4 this Bodgi. I'm sure those r very interesting facts about Romania there.
Back to top Go down
madalina

Total Posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D   Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D Icon_minitime124th May 2009, 6:00 pm

Moldienut wrote:
Very interesting Bogdi, I like Romania and I would like to go there one day especially to Transylvania. When I watched Michael Palin's New Europe a few years ago, Transylvania was featured in there and I had my eye on it ever since.

jajaja....I am from Transylvania.....if you need info I could give you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D   Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D Icon_minitime124th May 2009, 6:07 pm

Cool, at least there is someone familiar with it.
Back to top Go down
madalina

PostSubject: Re: Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D   Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D Icon_minitime129th May 2009, 2:42 pm

Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D Cluj.th

Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D Cluj1.th

Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D Cluj2.th

Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D Cluj3.th

Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D Cluj4.th

Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D Cluj5t.th

Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D Cluj6.th

Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D Cluj7.th

Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D Cluj8.th

Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D Cluj9.th

I hope u'll like this pics from Cluj-Napoca,the town where I live....well,I live in Turda,near Cluj,but now I am at university and I am most of the time in Cluj! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D   Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D Icon_minitime129th May 2009, 3:56 pm

It looks absolutely beautiful. Thankyou for sharing these pics with us.

Jxxxxxxxx Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D   Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D Icon_minitime129th May 2009, 4:16 pm

Looks gorgeous Madalina and I would definitely go one day.
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D   Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D Icon_minitime129th May 2009, 6:52 pm

Beautiful pics of beautiful places of a beautiful location! Very Happy Thanks 4 them Madalina mou! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
madalina

PostSubject: Re: Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D   Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D Icon_minitime130th May 2009, 9:27 am

It was my pleasure....I am glad u like my place! Very Happy and hope one day I'll see u around here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D   Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D Icon_minitime130th May 2009, 9:37 am

madalina wrote:
It was my pleasure....I am glad u like my place! Very Happy and hope one day I'll see u around here! Very Happy

Well 4 me it would b a miracle. The trips 2 get 2 anywhere in Europe is so expensive here. Besides I probably won't b interested in going in a place like that anyways. Lol. Smile
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D   Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D Icon_minitime130th May 2009, 9:43 am

Same in my country with places like Australia and far away places. But one day I will go to those places though.
Back to top Go down
madalina

PostSubject: Re: Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D   Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D Icon_minitime130th May 2009, 9:45 am

wpghi5 wrote:
madalina wrote:

Well 4 me it would b a miracle. The trips 2 get 2 anywhere in Europe is so expensive here. Besides I probably won't b interested in going in a place like that anyways. Lol. Smile

well,I say the same....if I were from another country I won't visit Romania,I would prefer other countries! lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D   Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D Icon_minitime130th May 2009, 10:21 am

madalina wrote:
wpghi5 wrote:
madalina wrote:

well,I say the same....if I were from another country I won't visit Romania,I would prefer other countries! lol! Laughing

Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D   Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Facts about Romania, his people and his language :D
Page 1 of 1