Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

Serbia - Romania : 5:0

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darijas.Rouvas.

Darijas.Rouvas.

Total Posts : 540
Female
Aquarius Pig

Serbia - Romania : 5:0 Empty
PostSubject: Serbia - Romania : 5:0   Serbia - Romania : 5:0 Icon_minitime110th October 2009, 2:47 pm

Serbia has just won football game against Romania 5-0. The game was for qualifications for World Cup in Africa 2010...
So, Serbia together with Denmark, Holand, Spain, England, we'll see who more in Africa next yeaaaaar!
Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Serbia - Romania : 5:0   Serbia - Romania : 5:0 Icon_minitime110th October 2009, 2:50 pm

That's a very good result for Serbia Darija. Against Romania, that's shocking because once Romania were a good team in the 90s, now they're down the plughole. Same with Bulgaria sadly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
Darijas.Rouvas.

Darijas.Rouvas.

Total Posts : 540
Female
Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Serbia - Romania : 5:0   Serbia - Romania : 5:0 Icon_minitime110th October 2009, 2:54 pm

Yeah Serbian coach Radomir Antic gived an interview before the game and he said that it is going to be hard game but he is optimistic... It came out easy, looking at the final result... hehe... I wish us luck next year =]
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Serbia - Romania : 5:0   Serbia - Romania : 5:0 Icon_minitime110th October 2009, 2:58 pm

I know Serbia (then with Montenegro) did well in qualifying for the last World Cup but sadly went down the plughole in the tournament especially after getting thrashed by Argentina 6-0. Hopefully next year they would do better though.
Back to top Go down
Cata
Moderator-Sakis' Team
Cata

Total Posts : 1393
Female
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Serbia - Romania : 5:0   Serbia - Romania : 5:0 Icon_minitime110th October 2009, 4:44 pm

Moldienut wrote:
that's shocking because once Romania were a good team in the 90s, now they're down the plughole.
haha... this won't sound pathriotic, but Romania's down in almost everything nowSerbia - Romania : 5:0 5727 Serbia - Romania : 5:0 5727 Serbia - Romania : 5:0 Lol

Anyway, well done SerbiaSerbia - Romania : 5:0 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Serbia - Romania : 5:0   Serbia - Romania : 5:0 Icon_minitime110th October 2009, 4:50 pm

I can say the same thing about my country now Cata, I sssooo hate my country's football team now, they suck. Plus they lost to Ukraine 1-0 a few hours ago even though they have already qualified. Most of their players now are either past their best or play really badly.
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: Serbia - Romania : 5:0   Serbia - Romania : 5:0 Icon_minitime110th October 2009, 4:56 pm

Greece won tonight too. thats gotta be a record... cos they're crap!! looooool
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Serbia - Romania : 5:0   Serbia - Romania : 5:0 Icon_minitime110th October 2009, 4:58 pm

I think most teams now have gone down the plughole in recent years compared to the past. Greece I have to admit are nowhere near as good as 2004 because most of the players I know from then have retired now.
Back to top Go down
Cata
Moderator-Sakis' Team
Cata

Total Posts : 1393
Female
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Serbia - Romania : 5:0   Serbia - Romania : 5:0 Icon_minitime110th October 2009, 5:05 pm

Mo, I wasn't refering only to the sport issue (lol... I like to wacth only the artistic skating, but Romania doesn't have any connection with this Serbia - Romania : 5:0 Icon_lol )... we are down in everything... they are interested only in stealing money and lieing people... and many others Serbia - Romania : 5:0 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Serbia - Romania : 5:0   Serbia - Romania : 5:0 Icon_minitime110th October 2009, 5:15 pm

I know Cata and with my country they suck in most things now, even outside sport. I even think most of their media and entertainment suck compared to the old days. Things have changed now and all people care about now is the money, attention and controversies. Now there isn't really such word in my country as a decent person compared to the past.
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Serbia - Romania : 5:0   Serbia - Romania : 5:0 Icon_minitime110th October 2009, 5:34 pm

Congrats 2 Serbia on winning the game and qualifying 4 the WC in South Africa next year. Serbia - Romania : 5:0 Icon_smile

Darijas.Rouvas. wrote:
I wish us luck next year
=]

Moldienut wrote:
Hopefully next year they would do better
though.

I'm hoping 4 the same as well. Serbia - Romania : 5:0 Icon_smile

Cata wrote:
Moldienut wrote:
that's shocking because once Romania
were a good team in the 90s, now they're down the plughole.
haha... this won't sound pathriotic, but Romania's down in almost everything nowSerbia - Romania : 5:0 5727 Serbia - Romania : 5:0 5727 Serbia - Romania : 5:0 Lol

Oh Cata mou! Serbia - Romania : 5:0 Icon_lol Serbia - Romania : 5:0 Lol Serbia - Romania : 5:0 5727

Cata wrote:
we are down in everything... they are interested only in stealing money and lieing people... and many others Serbia - Romania : 5:0 Icon_rolleyes

Oh! Serbia - Romania : 5:0 Icon_eek Serbia - Romania : 5:0 Lol Anyways when it comes 2 Football (Soccer) ur teams guys really suck! Serbia - Romania : 5:0 Lol And that includes Bulgaria as well. Serbia - Romania : 5:0 Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serbia - Romania : 5:0   Serbia - Romania : 5:0 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Serbia - Romania : 5:0
Page 1 of 1