Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

Nature of Serbia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darijas.Rouvas.

Darijas.Rouvas.

Total Posts : 540
Female
Aquarius Pig

Nature of Serbia Empty
PostSubject: Nature of Serbia   Nature of Serbia Icon_minitime124th July 2009, 12:44 pm

I'm uploading pics from my own trip to western Serbia, as soon as I finnish, you'll c them.

And here are some pics. that I googled and that representes the beauty of Serbia..

Nature of Serbia Serbia

Djavolja varos ( Devil's town)

Nature of Serbia Belograchikag-4

Nature of Serbia Djavolja-varos-06

Nature of Serbia Djavolja_varos2

A little text from Wiki
Đavolja Varoš (Serbian Cyrillic: Ђавоља Варош, meaning "Devil's Town") is a geographical region of south Serbia on the Radan Mountain near Kuršumlija. It features exotic formations described as earth pyramids. These formations were created by erosion.

Since 1959, Đavolja Varoš has been protected by the state and a 1995 decision of the Serbian Government declared it a major natural monument subject to category one protection.

A natural spring is located beneath the formations and has a high mineral concentration.[1] There are two springs: Đavolja voda (Devil’s Water), with extremely acidic water (pH 1.5) and high mineral concentration (15 g/l of water), and Crveno vrelo (Red Well).

Djavolja varos is a nominee in the New Seven Wonders of Nature campaign.

Tara mountain

Nature of Serbia Tara-mecavnik

Nature of Serbia 537029003_e0a2141bf5

Nature of Serbia 46745524.VreloRiverKopaonik mountain

Nature of Serbia Kopaonik-17-19112007-80

Last edited by Darijas.Rouvas. on 24th July 2009, 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

Nature of Serbia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature of Serbia   Nature of Serbia Icon_minitime124th July 2009, 1:01 pm

The pics are lovely Darija, some of the pics especially of the hills and rivers remind me of some parts of my country near where I'm from. On trips to Wales I've been on there is very similar landscapes like the hills and rivers. I'm actually considering going to Serbia in October and I am actually part Serbian but do not speak the language but I would like to learn it though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
Bluebell
Moderator-Sakis' Team
Bluebell

Total Posts : 2867
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

Nature of Serbia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature of Serbia   Nature of Serbia Icon_minitime124th July 2009, 1:19 pm

Really beautiful. Very Happy Thanks for post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakisrouvas.com
Darijas.Rouvas.

Darijas.Rouvas.

Female
Aquarius Pig

Nature of Serbia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature of Serbia   Nature of Serbia Icon_minitime124th July 2009, 1:36 pm

Moldienut wrote:
but do not speak the language but I would like to learn it though.

Oh I'm sure you you will Mo Smile

And like I said.. Pictures from my own trip:
(pics are made in Jun 5th - 12th 09
Zlatibor mountain, western Serbia...

'Stopica pecina'

Top of the Zlatinor mountain

Me and the wiew

Drina river

Kusturica's town, Mecavnik, Mokra Gora

Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

Nature of Serbia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature of Serbia   Nature of Serbia Icon_minitime124th July 2009, 1:41 pm

Gorgeous landscapes there Darija, some of those pics remind me of when I went to Austria a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
PrincessCaro

PrincessCaro

Total Posts : 292
Female
Gemini Cat

Nature of Serbia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature of Serbia   Nature of Serbia Icon_minitime124th July 2009, 1:46 pm

great pics! but you know what?? i'm not surprised anymore. from all the visits i had in this eonderful country i know how much it's beautiful even more in reality... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shira-Carolyn-Bezalel/84328374270?
Darijas.Rouvas.

Darijas.Rouvas.

Female
Aquarius Pig

Nature of Serbia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature of Serbia   Nature of Serbia Icon_minitime124th July 2009, 1:50 pm

Moldienut wrote:
Gorgeous landscapes there Darija, some of those pics remind me of when I went to Austria a few years ago.
Austria is beautiful... all those mountines.. I'd love to go there...

PrincessCaro wrote:
great pics! but you know what?? i'm not surprised anymore. from all the visits i had in this eonderful country i know how much it's beautiful even more in reality... Smile

yep I believe you, Serbia really has a lot of unused nature.. a human needs to see the nature to love it even more..
Back to top Go down
PrincessCaro

PrincessCaro

Female
Gemini Cat

Nature of Serbia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature of Serbia   Nature of Serbia Icon_minitime124th July 2009, 1:52 pm

but unfortunatly i don't have pics of nature from Serbia, i have more of Belgrade and Ruma...but i promise i'll try to make some pics this time Very Happy i'll have plenty time on the train Very Happy LOL
Back to top Go down
Darijas.Rouvas.

Darijas.Rouvas.

Female
Aquarius Pig

Nature of Serbia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature of Serbia   Nature of Serbia Icon_minitime124th July 2009, 1:56 pm

Lol! Well, try to take some gorgeous pics this time (:... Are you going to visit some mountines - national parks...?cuz there is so much landscapes to take a pictures of... Smile
Back to top Go down
PrincessCaro

PrincessCaro

Female
Gemini Cat

Nature of Serbia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature of Serbia   Nature of Serbia Icon_minitime124th July 2009, 1:59 pm

naaah, i'm more a city person Very Happy i'm not really getting along with mountains and to be inside the nature actually (i like it nature but all the time afraid of bugs, spiders and stuff like that haha) so i prefer to see from far.. hmm let's say, from the train Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

Nature of Serbia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature of Serbia   Nature of Serbia Icon_minitime124th July 2009, 2:02 pm

I don't like spiders either Shira, it's one of my worst phobias.
Back to top Go down
Darijas.Rouvas.

Darijas.Rouvas.

Female
Aquarius Pig

Nature of Serbia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature of Serbia   Nature of Serbia Icon_minitime124th July 2009, 2:07 pm

it's one of my worst phobias.

Grrrrrrrr mine tooo... I'm so scared of spiders...Once I started to sream like crazy when I saw one in my room... grrrr...
Back to top Go down
PrincessCaro

PrincessCaro

Female
Gemini Cat

Nature of Serbia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature of Serbia   Nature of Serbia Icon_minitime124th July 2009, 2:09 pm

i'm screaming from the smallest one Sad i had a dream few days ago that i was stombing on spiders with barefoots... i woke up really scared... almost crying... i'm reallllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy scared of them Sad
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

Nature of Serbia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature of Serbia   Nature of Serbia Icon_minitime124th July 2009, 4:00 pm

Great pics there Darijas! Very Happy Shira can't wait 2 c ur own pics as well girl! bounce Very Happy Whenever the time will b that is. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nature of Serbia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature of Serbia   Nature of Serbia Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Nature of Serbia
Page 1 of 1