Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

sakis on facebook

Go down 
+2
Moldienut
ellijay
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

sakis on facebook Empty
PostSubject: sakis on facebook   sakis on facebook Icon_minitime131st August 2009, 4:55 pm

Im sure many of you will already be aware that Sakis now has a fourth profile on Facebook.... Sakis Rouvas "D" but if you look in the info section on that profile you will see there is another e-mail address where you can contact him.

sakisrouvasd@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

sakis on facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: sakis on facebook   sakis on facebook Icon_minitime131st August 2009, 4:56 pm

I got accepted by him the other day by the way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
ellijay

ellijay

sakis on facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: sakis on facebook   sakis on facebook Icon_minitime131st August 2009, 4:57 pm

I saw you were there sweetie. I didnt know about this one until Lena notified me!! lol Im already on A B and C so why the hell not go for D too eh!
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

sakis on facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: sakis on facebook   sakis on facebook Icon_minitime131st August 2009, 4:59 pm

I got a friend recommendation from Christina about him that's why I knew.
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

sakis on facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: sakis on facebook   sakis on facebook Icon_minitime11st September 2009, 1:51 pm

Moldienut wrote:

Same here! affraid bounce Very Happy 4 me I'm now on B, C, and D! YAY! lol! cheers bounce Very Happy 4 me it was either Christina or Lena that notified me there. I couldn't remember.
Back to top Go down
Bluebell
Moderator-Sakis' Team
Bluebell

Total Posts : 2867
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

sakis on facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: sakis on facebook   sakis on facebook Icon_minitime12nd September 2009, 9:39 am

wpghi5 wrote:
Moldienut wrote:

Same here! affraid bounce Very Happy 4 me I'm now on B, C, and D! YAY! lol! cheers bounce Very Happy

Me too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakisrouvas.com
shazasan

shazasan

Total Posts : 763
Female
Taurus Horse

sakis on facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: sakis on facebook   sakis on facebook Icon_minitime12nd September 2009, 1:00 pm

I'm only friends with C anyway. Are all these profiles the same or what?
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

sakis on facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: sakis on facebook   sakis on facebook Icon_minitime12nd September 2009, 1:08 pm

shazasan wrote:
I'm only friends with C anyway. Are all these profiles the same or what?

I think so. Though I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
shazasan

shazasan

Female
Taurus Horse

sakis on facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: sakis on facebook   sakis on facebook Icon_minitime12nd September 2009, 1:18 pm

Oh ok.

Do you think he wants us to add all his accounts?
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

sakis on facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: sakis on facebook   sakis on facebook Icon_minitime12nd September 2009, 2:25 pm

I think Facebook has a limit that's why Sakis has all those accounts.
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

sakis on facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: sakis on facebook   sakis on facebook Icon_minitime12nd September 2009, 2:32 pm

I have joined all accounts purely because I like to see the videos and photograph which people tag of Sakis and he obviously has different fans on each profile... I want to see everything so I friend request each new profile as it comes out!!

Its not necessary to join all profiles if you just want to keep up with information cos when there is something to announce, the announcement is made to ALL profiles anyway simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

sakis on facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: sakis on facebook   sakis on facebook Icon_minitime12nd September 2009, 2:35 pm

I join anything Sakis related especially including Facebook groups like that.
Back to top Go down
shazasan

shazasan

Female
Taurus Horse

sakis on facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: sakis on facebook   sakis on facebook Icon_minitime12nd September 2009, 2:40 pm

ellijay wrote:
I have joined all accounts purely because I like to see the videos and photograph which people tag of Sakis and he obviously has different fans on each profile... I want to see everything so I friend request each new profile as it comes out!!

Ah I see, didn't realise this! Smile
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

sakis on facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: sakis on facebook   sakis on facebook Icon_minitime12nd September 2009, 2:41 pm

I dont join all the groups - I tend to stick to the official one and Lena's.

the only reason I brought up the subject of the "D" profile here on the forum was because of the new e-mail address attached to that profile.

I thought maybe some of you would like to write to that as another way of getting in touch with Sakis. Now you have the e-mail addie here... you dont really need to join the D profile if you dont want to eh!
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

sakis on facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: sakis on facebook   sakis on facebook Icon_minitime12nd September 2009, 2:45 pm

Could you contact him via the email provided? I need to know because the one on his official website was corrupt and many fans complained that their messages sent there didn't go through to him.
Back to top Go down
shazasan

shazasan

Female
Taurus Horse

sakis on facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: sakis on facebook   sakis on facebook Icon_minitime12nd September 2009, 2:53 pm

ellijay wrote:
I dont join all the groups - I tend to stick to the official one and Lena's.

the only reason I brought up the subject of the "D" profile here on the forum was because of the new e-mail address attached to that profile.

I thought maybe some of you would like to write to that as another way of getting in touch with Sakis. Now you have the e-mail addie here... you dont really need to join the D profile if you dont want to eh!

Yes I thought I might actually email him about the London request there remembering you'd just posted the email address! Smile
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

sakis on facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: sakis on facebook   sakis on facebook Icon_minitime12nd September 2009, 3:10 pm

Way to go Sheree!!

You are aware, I hope, that you can write to the blog and request that your message is NOT printed.

If you want to write and tell him how you feel and request something ... you can pour out your heart and soul knowing he will read it but that others will not see it.
Back to top Go down
shazasan

shazasan

Female
Taurus Horse

sakis on facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: sakis on facebook   sakis on facebook Icon_minitime12nd September 2009, 3:15 pm

ellijay wrote:
Way to go Sheree!!

You are aware, I hope, that you can write to the blog and request that your message is NOT printed.

If you want to write and tell him how you feel and request something ... you can pour out your heart and soul knowing he will read it but that others will not see it.

Surprised I did not know this! That's great, I'll do that I think as this was one reason I was thinking about sending it to the email address instead. Thanks for letting me know! Smile
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

sakis on facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: sakis on facebook   sakis on facebook Icon_minitime12nd September 2009, 3:16 pm

Red Heart you're welcome sweetie.
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

sakis on facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: sakis on facebook   sakis on facebook Icon_minitime13rd September 2009, 1:59 pm

Moldienut wrote:
I join anything Sakis related especially including Facebook groups like that.

Same here.

ellijay wrote:

the only reason I brought up the subject of the
"D" profile here on the forum was because of the new e-mail address
attached to that profile.

I thought maybe some of you would like
to write to that as another way of getting in touch with Sakis. Now you
have the e-mail addie here...

Oh I c.

ellijay wrote:
you dont really need to join the D
profile if you dont want to eh!

I'm afraid u're a bit 2 late on that one Jane. lol! I still might write on his blog yet just in case though I would do the same with his e-mail addy. I'll just take the risk and go 4 both and c what happens whenever I have the time.
Back to top Go down
Cata
Moderator-Sakis' Team
Cata

Total Posts : 1393
Female
Capricorn Monkey

sakis on facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: sakis on facebook   sakis on facebook Icon_minitime120th December 2009, 5:34 pm

I think Facebook increased the max number allowed for friends because few minutes ago i was able to sent a friend request on A and B profiles and i know it wasn't possible some time ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sakis on facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: sakis on facebook   sakis on facebook Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

sakis on facebook
Page 1 of 1