Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

Facebook friends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

Facebook friends Empty
PostSubject: Facebook friends   Facebook friends Icon_minitime17th June 2010, 9:32 am

Over recent days I have received many friend requests on facebook from people who are obviously fans of Sakis.

There are so many STUPID names rouvo this and rouvo that...

If you cannot friend request me with your real name.... please dont bother requesting at all.

Just because I see the word Rouvas in something... it doesnt mean I will add you.

Unfortunately, I know from personal experience that there are members here in this forum who are absolutely NOT what or who they claim to be and this has made me extra cautious about adding people to my facebook friends list because I use facebook to communicate with people who are important in my life and many of them have nothing at all to do with Sakis.

I dont mean to be anti-social but please give me a name I can rely on if you send me a friend request or.... it will be ignored.

Jxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

Facebook friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook friends   Facebook friends Icon_minitime17th June 2010, 10:11 am

I've had the very same problems Jane and that's why I don't add many people nowadays unless if they are people I know, speak to me or those who do not take the piss out of me. I deleted quite a few people at least 10 or 12 or even more over the last few days because of unresponsive people and I have had at least 2 instances of piss taking over 1 week.

I had to delete one girl for tagging my artwork without permission less than a few weeks after the very same girl spammed unwanted pleas on my chatbox. I had enough and decided to delete her for good.

Another girl I do not talk to I had to remove because it appeared that she only cared about Greek speakers and I deleted her after ignoring my comment on one of her photos. I will remove anybody out of forum who never communicates with me.

Most of those fans with 'Rouvitsa' in their names do not even have any Sakis media on their profiles whatsoever. Only a few are actually true to the name and is only used for egotistical reasons. Along with Rouvitsa I have seen, Rouva, Trelorouvitsa, Crazy Rouvitsa and even one called Rouvitsa Big Fan. This is now becoming ridiculous and most of the groups are full of people with those names.

I have also had problems with some fans who even do communicate. One girl a few weeks ago chatted to me on the chat, communicated with me and even put likes on some of my photos and a few days later, she deleted me off her page. Plus I have had one instance when a fan who often corresponded with me, claimed to like Sakis and then suddenly removed all the Rouvitses off his page including myself. All those people are out of forum.

After so many problems with those 'fans', I will no longer accept unknown fans and fans with bad histories. All those problematic fans will be reported.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
*Paraskévie*
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
*Paraskévie*

Total Posts : 6286
Female
Cancer Cat

Facebook friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook friends   Facebook friends Icon_minitime17th June 2010, 1:18 pm

I'm like you Jane, i don't add all the fans that request me on facebook.
I have there only people i talked with since long time, family and childhood friends...

Recently some rouvitses or other people requested me without knows me, that's why i denied their requests...

And you right, to be a member of this forum and to talk a little with the members don't means that they are good persons...
we don't know who hided behind a username...
Back to top Go down
https://sakis-rouvas.forumotion.com
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

Facebook friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook friends   Facebook friends Icon_minitime17th June 2010, 2:05 pm

Any person from here added to my page discovered as dodgy or less likely for me to forgive I delete immediately off my listings.
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

Facebook friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook friends   Facebook friends Icon_minitime17th June 2010, 6:09 pm

Never a truer word spoken Paraskevie.

You NEVER know who the real person is behind a user name.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

Facebook friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook friends   Facebook friends Icon_minitime17th June 2010, 6:17 pm

And sometimes to find that out, there is proof leaked behind the names in each activity they do so when they speak they leak things too and you can act suspicious amongst them. I had a Gambian girl a few weeks ago who claimed to be a fan of Sakis in the PMs to me so I accepted her and I had no idea she was trouble until one day in the chat when she asked me for my bank account details. Afterwards I deleted her and reported her to all my friends who had her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Facebook friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook friends   Facebook friends Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Facebook friends
Page 1 of 1