Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

Vote for Sakis to come to my city

Go down 
+4
monita
ellijay
wpghi5
Moldienut
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

Vote for Sakis to come to my city Empty
PostSubject: Vote for Sakis to come to my city   Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_minitime17th January 2010, 8:58 am

This link here has a poll to vote for who should come to my city for a concert. Sakis is in the poll. For my sake please vote for him.

http://www.lgr.co.uk/Music/Charts/Top-20-LGR-Tunes.html

The poll is on the left hand side of the link.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis to come to my city   Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_minitime17th January 2010, 9:19 am

Anything 4 u Moldie my girl! Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_bounce Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_biggrin Already done voting 4 him! Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_bounce Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_biggrin Rite now he's tied with Peggy Zina 4 the lead! I hope with all my heart that he will b THE one performing in London and no doubt performing 4 u Moldie mou! Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_bounce Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_biggrin With that a Vote for Sakis to come to my city 9098774 gl 2 ya girl! Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_bounce Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_biggrin Please OH PLEASE let it b Sakis! Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_mad Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_bounce Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis to come to my city   Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_minitime17th January 2010, 3:19 pm

VOTED THREE TIMES FOR YOU TODAY MO and will continue to do so every day.

:-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Back to top Go down
monita

monita

Total Posts : 147
Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis to come to my city   Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_minitime17th January 2010, 6:10 pm

Just voted, looks like a tight race between Sakis and Peggy!! - hmm wonder why that is scratch - I'll vote again later
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis to come to my city   Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_minitime17th January 2010, 6:49 pm

I was also wondering who has been voting for Peggy.
Back to top Go down
Cata
Moderator-Sakis' Team
Cata

Total Posts : 1393
Female
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis to come to my city   Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_minitime18th January 2010, 9:03 am

Just voted and i'll vote again tomorrow
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis to come to my city   Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_minitime18th January 2010, 1:57 pm

Voted again 2day and will continue 2 do so! Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_bounce Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_biggrin Sakis and Peggy r still tied 4 the lead.

Moldienut wrote:
I was also wondering who has been voting for Peggy.

I wonder about that 2. Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_scratch All in all I hope it will b Sakis that will end up on top and that our dear Mo will finally have her chance of seeing our man in London whenever it will b! Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_bounce Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis to come to my city   Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_minitime18th January 2010, 3:58 pm

YIPPEE!!!!!!!, Sakis is now in the lead.
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis to come to my city   Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_minitime18th January 2010, 4:14 pm

Moldienut wrote:
YIPPEE!!!!!!!, Sakis is now in the lead.

YIPPEE! Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_cheers Vote for Sakis to come to my city 460488 Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_bounce Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_biggrin HEP HEP! HOORAY! HEP HEP HOORAY! HEP HEP! HOORAY! HEP HEP HOORAY! Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_cheers Vote for Sakis to come to my city 460488 Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_bounce Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_biggrin It's a "Wowowee" thing! Vote for Sakis to come to my city Lol
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis to come to my city   Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_minitime18th January 2010, 5:12 pm

:-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) voted three times again for ya honey!
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis to come to my city   Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_minitime18th January 2010, 7:32 pm

ellijay wrote:
:-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) voted three times again for ya honey!

YIPPEE! Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_cheers Vote for Sakis to come to my city 460488 Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_bounce Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_biggrin Now it will definitely extend his lead! Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_bounce Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis to come to my city   Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_minitime110th January 2010, 1:20 am

Sakis now on 37, ousting Zina by 11 with 26.
Back to top Go down
Bluebell
Moderator-Sakis' Team
Bluebell

Total Posts : 2867
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis to come to my city   Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_minitime110th January 2010, 4:19 am

I voted, too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakisrouvas.com
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis to come to my city   Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_minitime110th January 2010, 8:27 pm

By the time I voted Sakis is now at 44 compared 2 Peggy's 27! GO SAKIS GO! Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_bounce Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Total Posts : 7063
Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis to come to my city   Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_minitime111th January 2010, 10:31 am

did it 4 u
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/penemi
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis to come to my city   Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_minitime111th January 2010, 12:02 pm

Voted again! Vote for Sakis to come to my city Lol Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_bounce Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_biggrin Aside from my vote plus a couple more Sakis is now up to 47 compared 2 Peggy who has 28. YAY SAKIS! Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_cheers Vote for Sakis to come to my city 460488 Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_biggrin Let's keep it going now! Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_bounce Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Any_Hany

Any_Hany

Total Posts : 949
Female
Taurus Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis to come to my city   Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_minitime113th January 2010, 12:28 pm

voted Smile
but Peggy is still no.1 Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/anyhany
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis to come to my city   Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_minitime113th January 2010, 3:23 pm

Any_Hany wrote:

but Peggy is still no.1 Sad

Oh no! Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_mad Even with my vote she's still #1! Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_mad What's happening here?! Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Sakis to come to my city   Vote for Sakis to come to my city Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Vote for Sakis to come to my city
Page 1 of 1