Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets!

Go down 
+5
lunaLENA
Chrisanthi
ellijay
Malin
ryantbo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ryantbo

ryantbo

Total Posts : 90
Male
Leo Rooster

Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets! Empty
PostSubject: Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets!   Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets! Icon_minitime113th December 2007, 2:18 pm

Ok everyone - I got my tickets in the mail yesterday so It's official. I am going to see Sakis in concert in Atlantic City. Christmas just came a little bit early!! I still can't believe that since 1st being introduced to his music I am actually going to be able to see him!! Now I just have to find my Superman TShirt to wear :-)

Tom
Philadelphia, PA
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Malin

Malin

Total Posts : 3058
Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets!   Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets! Icon_minitime113th December 2007, 2:34 pm

Congrats! I wish I could have my ticket sent to me as well, but the only option for me was will call (that is, I will identify myself once I'm at the arena and collect my ticket there). I'll completely freak out if there has been some mistake with the booking and they will tell me "Malin? No, there's no booking in that name"... Evil or Very Mad Laughing (Of course that won't happen, but I really really would want to have a physical ticket with me in order not to worry)

Tom, I'm so happy you're finally going to see Sakis!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/malintwin
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets!   Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets! Icon_minitime113th December 2007, 2:47 pm

Hey TOM !

Of course it goes without saying that I am absolutely overjoyed for you.

I just wish that I could be with you because I have always told you how much I wanted to see your reaction once Sakis hits the stage!! lol

We will be together one day Tom - I know it!

Enjoy every last second of your night and you know that I will be with you in spirit.

I love you

Jxxx

PS if piccies are allowed, I am counting on you to take hundreds!!!! lol lol

Jxxxx
Back to top Go down
Chrisanthi

Chrisanthi

Total Posts : 1186
Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets!   Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets! Icon_minitime113th December 2007, 3:33 pm

That's great Tom!really great! Smile
I am sure you are going to have the time of your life there!
Back to top Go down
lunaLENA

lunaLENA

Total Posts : 2990
Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets!   Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets! Icon_minitime113th December 2007, 5:08 pm

it's great for our members here from other countries that will eventually get to feel the real magic!!! remember my words! MAGIC Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ryantbo

ryantbo

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets!   Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets! Icon_minitime113th December 2007, 9:06 pm

ellijay wrote:

Enjoy every last second of your night and you know that I will be with you in spirit.

I love you

Will have you in my pocket Jane!! You will SOOOO be there with me

Jxxx

PS if piccies are allowed, I am counting on you to take hundreds!!!! lol lol
Only Hundreds??!!

ellijay wrote:

Jxxxx
Back to top Go down
KellyD

KellyD

Total Posts : 307
Female

PostSubject: Re: Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets!   Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets! Icon_minitime114th December 2007, 12:42 am

Really, you couldn't print your ticket Question I didn't know that .....
You will be FINE:) ...

Malin wrote:
Congrats! I wish I could have my ticket sent to me as well, but the only option for me was will call (that is, I will identify myself once I'm at the arena and collect my ticket there). I'll completely freak out if there has been some mistake with the booking and they will tell me "Malin? No, there's no booking in that name"... Evil or Very Mad Laughing (Of course that won't happen, but I really really would want to have a physical ticket with me in order not to worry)

Tom, I'm so happy you're finally going to see Sakis!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com
KellyD

KellyD

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets!   Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets! Icon_minitime114th December 2007, 12:46 am

I think that we already know the meaning of this word "magic"....Smile

C

Lena wrote:
it's great for our members here from other countries that will eventually get to feel the real magic!!! remember my words! MAGIC Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KellyD

KellyD

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets!   Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets! Icon_minitime114th December 2007, 12:47 am

Congrats, Tom:cheers: !!!!

ryantbo wrote:
Ok everyone - I got my tickets in the mail yesterday so It's official. I am going to see Sakis in concert in Atlantic City. Christmas just came a little bit early!! I still can't believe that since 1st being introduced to his music I am actually going to be able to see him!! Now I just have to find my Superman TShirt to wear :-)

Tom
Philadelphia, PA
Back to top Go down
olympia

olympia

Total Posts : 1617
Female
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets!   Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets! Icon_minitime114th December 2007, 2:36 am

get READY to live the absolute magic. Tom k christina i am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go go go!!!!! heaven waits
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/OLYMPIA_NIKOLAOU/SAKIS-INDEX
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets!   Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets! Icon_minitime114th December 2007, 2:40 am

Alright Tom! U got it! cheers Very Happy I'm happy u get a chance 2 c him live! Very Happy I just wish I would join u, Mal and Cristina 2 c that happen. Unfortunately it's not the case. And Mal I do hope they will forget u once u get ur ticket as well. I'm sure the rest of us here will b with u in spirit. Ur life will definitely not b the same once u're there! The magic that is Sakis will b rite in front of ur eyes! Shocked Very Happy Congrats man! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ryantbo

ryantbo

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets!   Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets! Icon_minitime114th December 2007, 5:07 am

Thanks Kelly- I honestly NEVER thought I would get to see him in concert unless i HAPPENED to be in Greece and he HAPPENED to be playing. That really is the hard thing about enjoying the music of an artist in another country. It has been the same with the UK Singer Robbie Williams. Love his stuff but no chance of seeing. But seeing Sakis is BIG!!!!

KellyD wrote:
Congrats, Tom:cheers: !!!!

ryantbo wrote:

Tom
Philadelphia, PA
Back to top Go down
alexandra

alexandra

Total Posts : 2040
Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets!   Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets! Icon_minitime114th December 2007, 6:51 am

Tom I feel soooo excited for you!!!!!
We will be waiting to hear ,or rather READ, your comments on our fabulous sakis!!!!bounce
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets!   Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets! Icon_minitime114th December 2007, 7:51 am

I just saw your comment Tom - are you sure Im gonna fit in your pocket!! Wink

and ok..... maybe a thousand photies will suffice!

I see you've been inspired by the vids from Syntagma eh.... superman t-shirt What a Face

You will be seeing a SUPER man LIVE and believe me, buddy.... so you are gonna freak out!

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
KellyD

KellyD

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets!   Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets! Icon_minitime114th December 2007, 5:30 pm

Thank you Flowers

olympia wrote:
get READY to live the absolute magic. Tom k christina i am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go go go!!!!! heaven waits
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets!   Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets! Icon_minitime115th December 2007, 2:38 am

Seeing the man himself is definitely big Tom! Very Happy We're all excited 4 u. bounce Can't wait 2 hear ur impressions once u get 2 c Sakis live and in person! Very Happy

ellijay wrote:

I see you've been inspired by the vids from Syntagma eh.... superman t-shirt What a Face

Jxxx

Don't forget he wore it in his hometown concert in muscle shirt form that is! AHHHHHHHH! God he looks hot and sexy in those! bounce Very Happy Drool
Back to top Go down
ryantbo

ryantbo

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets!   Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets! Icon_minitime115th December 2007, 9:06 am

Oh don't worry I will do a whiole blog and photos of the magic concert!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Malin

Malin

Total Posts : 3058
Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets!   Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets! Icon_minitime115th December 2007, 4:19 pm

ryantbo wrote:

Perfect!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/malintwin
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets!   Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets! Icon_minitime115th December 2007, 11:33 pm

Malin wrote:
ryantbo wrote:

Perfect!!! cheers

Excellent Tom! cheers U do just that once u're there. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets!   Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sakis In Atlanctic City Tickets!
Page 1 of 1