Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

A piece of news in Greek

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rosalba

rosalba

Total Posts : 1028
Female
Aries Rat

A piece of news in Greek Empty
PostSubject: A piece of news in Greek   A piece of news in Greek Icon_minitime114th October 2006, 5:27 pm

Yesterday I found this piece of news, but as you can see it's written in Greek... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad and as I've not gone beyond"kano kaneis kanei" etc would the Greek rouvitses please be so kind to tell us what's written in it? Thanks a lot I love you I love you

Αθήνα

Την πρώτη εμφάνιση στη μεγάλη οθόνη πρόκειται να κάνει ο Σάκης Ρουβάς.

Ο διάσημος τραγουδιστής πρωταγωνιστεί στην ταινία Alter ego, τα γυρίσματα της οποίας αναμένεται να ξεκινήσουν σύντομα σε Αθήνα και Θεσσαλονίκη.

Σύμφωνα με τα Νέα, πρόκειται για μια παραγωγή της Village Films. Το σενάριο υπογράφει ο Ελληνο-βρετανός Νικ Δημητρόπουλος, σεναριογράφος της αγγλικής τηλεοπτικής σειράς Oι φανταστικές περιπέτειες του κανένα, και τη σκηνοθεσία ο Γιώργος Κοργιανίτης, γνωστός για σκηνοθεσίες στη διαφήμιση.

Η διεύθυνση φωτογραφίας θα είναι του Διονύση Κιτσίκη, συνεργάτη του Γιώργου Πανουσόπουλου.

O Σάκης Ρουβάς υποδύεται έναν τραγουδιστή-μέλος ελληνικού συγκροτήματος που είναι διάσημος στο εξωτερικό. Η επιτυχία τού «έχει πάρει τα μυαλά», αλλά όταν ένα μέλος του γκρουπ σκοτώνεται, θα δει απ' την αρχή τη ζωή και την καριέρα του.
Back to top Go down
https://sakis-rouvas.forumotion.com
*Paraskévie*
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
*Paraskévie*

Total Posts : 6286
Female
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: A piece of news in Greek   A piece of news in Greek Icon_minitime115th October 2006, 5:35 am

Athens, The first appearance in the big screen it is makes the Sa'kis Royva's. The famous singer stars in the film Alter ego, the shootings of which are expected to begin shortly in Athens and Thessalonica. According to the News, it is a production of Village Films. The script signs the ellino-British Njk Dimitropoulos, scenario writer of English television line the fantastjke's adventures no one, and the direction Giorgos Korgjanj'tis, acquaintance for directions in the publicity. The address of photograph of will be Dionyssis Kjtsj'ki, collaborator of Giorgos Panoyso'poyloy. The Sa'kis Royva's impersonates singerof Greek group that is famous in the abroad. The success to him "has taken the brains", but when a member of group is killed, sees from the beginning his life and career.

Athènes La première apparition au grand écran devrait faire le Sa'kis Royva's. Le chanteur célèbre joue le permier rôle dans le film Alter ego, les tournages dont devraient commencer sous peu à Athènes et à Thessalonique. Conformément aux nouvelles, il s'agit d'une production de la Village Films. Le scénario signe le Njk Dimitropoulos ellino-britanique, scénariste de la série télévisée anglaise fantastjke's les aventures personne, et la mise en scène Giorgos Korgjanj'tis, connaissance pour mises en scène à la publicité. L'adresse de photographie sera de Dionyssis Kjtsj'ki, collaborateur de Giorgos Panoyso'poyloy. Le Sa'kis Royva's joue le rôle de chanteur-membre de groupe grec qui est célèbre à l'extérieur. Le succès "lui a pris les cerveaux", mais lorsqu'un membre du groupe est tué, verra du début sa vie et carrière.

I hope that it's help you....
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: A piece of news in Greek   A piece of news in Greek Icon_minitime115th October 2006, 6:13 am

Thanks a lot Chief, very interesting to read and the translation helped me a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
rosalba

rosalba

Female
Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: A piece of news in Greek   A piece of news in Greek Icon_minitime115th October 2006, 12:09 pm

Thanks Paraskévie your translation has given me a big helping hand! Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Total Posts : 7063
Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A piece of news in Greek   A piece of news in Greek Icon_minitime115th October 2006, 12:13 pm

S'efharisto poli koritsi mou! Thanx alot for the translation Paraskevie! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/penemi
lunaLENA

lunaLENA

Total Posts : 2990
Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: loveradio!!!   A piece of news in Greek Icon_minitime111th November 2006, 6:01 pm

girls just go to www.loveradio.gr and click on the video clips session and then on sakis name (it appears twice). you can watch his visit at the radio station in excellent quality!!!!there are audios as well from his interview but unfortunately for you there are in greek Crying or Very sad never mind you can just watch the videos they're great!!!
Back to top Go down
rosalba

rosalba

Female
Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: A piece of news in Greek   A piece of news in Greek Icon_minitime112th November 2006, 3:02 pm

Thanks Lena, I'll rush there in a minute lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A piece of news in Greek   A piece of news in Greek Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A piece of news in Greek
Page 1 of 1