Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS

Go down 
+9
KellyD
olympia
wpghi5
Malin
horsefeathers
lunaLENA
Miranda
emilia
ellijay
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS Empty
PostSubject: MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS   MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS Icon_minitime112th November 2007, 10:39 am

Christinaki just called me to say that the competition organised by Mad Radio in which the winners will go to the studios in order to speak with Sakis on the telephone - has been cancelled for today. She says that it will now take place someime NEXT WEEK, maybe even next Monday.

Lena !!!! Christinaki's father WILL tape the programme when it is finally aired so dont worry darlin, you WILL get to hear it.

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

PostSubject: Re: MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS   MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS Icon_minitime112th November 2007, 12:07 pm

ooooh my goodness!! JANE was just on Mad Radio!!! She answered all five questions correctly and has just won a SIGNED copy of the soon to be released cd/dvd This is my Live!!!!

Now its time to PAAAAARTYYYYY!!!!!!

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Total Posts : 7063
Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS   MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS Icon_minitime112th November 2007, 12:11 pm

ellijay wrote:
ooooh my goodness!! JANE was just on Mad Radio!!! She answered all five questions correctly and has just won a SIGNED copy of the soon to be released cd/dvd This is my Live!!!!

Jxxx

NO WAYYYYYYY!!! YOU LUCKY ROUVITSA!!! LIFE'S UNFAIR.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/penemi
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS   MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS Icon_minitime112th November 2007, 12:13 pm

ellijay wrote:
Christinaki just called me to say that the competition organised by Mad Radio in which the winners will go to the studios in order to speak with Sakis on the telephone - has been cancelled for today. She says that it will now take place someime NEXT WEEK, maybe even next Monday.

Lena !!!! Christinaki's father WILL tape the programme when it is finally aired so dont worry darlin, you WILL get to hear it.

Jxxx

Too bad that the show got postponed...I can imagine how it feels when you've been waiting smth like this for so long and then it gets postponed. But let me know when it is aired and i'll tune in.
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

PostSubject: Re: MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS   MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS Icon_minitime112th November 2007, 12:46 pm

It will be aired next week - just not sure of the day yet.. possibly next Monday.

Today has been exceptional eh!! That wonderful article by Mal and Kelly and now this mad radio thing! aaaaahhhh!

Life is GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
Miranda

Miranda

Total Posts : 566
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS   MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS Icon_minitime112th November 2007, 3:51 pm

ellijay wrote:

Jxxx

Congratulations Jane!! That's fantastic! Very Happy

I'm just curious, what where the questions about? Just if you like to tell.
Back to top Go down
lunaLENA

lunaLENA

Total Posts : 2990
Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS   MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS Icon_minitime112th November 2007, 4:01 pm

cheers honey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
horsefeathers

horsefeathers

Total Posts : 1137
Female
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS   MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS Icon_minitime112th November 2007, 4:47 pm

Congrats!!! Very Happy That's so exciting!! bounce
As Miranda asked, what were the questions? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://horsefeathers75.deviantart.com
Malin

Malin

Total Posts : 3058
Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS   MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS Icon_minitime113th November 2007, 12:06 am

ellijay wrote:

Jxxx

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/malintwin
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS   MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS Icon_minitime113th November 2007, 12:47 am

ellijay wrote:
ooooh my goodness!! JANE was just on Mad Radio!!! She
answered all five questions correctly and has just won a SIGNED copy of
the soon to be released cd/dvd This is my Live!!!!

Jxxx

ALRIGHT JANE! bounce Very Happy U truly deserve it! Congratulations girl! cheers bounce Very Happy

ellijay wrote:

Today has been exceptional eh!! That wonderful article by Mal and Kelly and now this mad radio thing! aaaaahhhh!

Life is GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Jxxx

OH THANK GOD I'M A PART OF THIS! WOO HOO! bounce Very Happy

I'm a little disappointed that the show was postponed. Yet though it will take place as expected. I'm sure all of us here would definitely love 2 hear 2 it come next week! Live or taped it doesn't matter. We 2 witness that from our own ears! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
olympia

olympia

Total Posts : 1617
Female
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS   MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS Icon_minitime113th November 2007, 4:14 am

bravo Jane mou once again! i pmed you already!
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/OLYMPIA_NIKOLAOU/SAKIS-INDEX
KellyD

KellyD

Total Posts : 307
Female

PostSubject: Re: MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS   MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS Icon_minitime113th November 2007, 9:56 am

Bravo Jane:bounce: cheers .

Kelly

Did they give a date for next week ? (I mean that radio meeting or interview with Sakis )

ellijay wrote:

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com
alexandra

alexandra

Total Posts : 2040
Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS   MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS Icon_minitime113th November 2007, 10:11 am

A big BRAVO to all Athenian Rouvitsas who are so active!I got to hear one from the gang!!!
Congratulations about the fabulous article as well! I pmed Malin about it!
Sakis would be so proud!!!...................................
Back to top Go down
aleera

aleera

Total Posts : 1856
Female
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS   MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS Icon_minitime113th November 2007, 5:19 pm

:cheers:Congrats Jane! Go girl! Now we just have 2 wait 4 the right date.
Back to top Go down
http://www.univercidade.com.br
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS   MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS Icon_minitime113th November 2007, 5:21 pm

alexandra wrote:
A big BRAVO to all Athenian Rouvitsas who are so active!I got to hear one from the gang!!!
Congratulations about the fabulous article as well! I pmed Malin about it!
Sakis would be so proud!!!...................................

It seems like that were are the SRHQ (Sakis Rouvas Headquarters) by the way. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS   MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS Icon_minitime114th November 2007, 1:10 am

Moldienut wrote:

It seems like that were are the SRHQ (Sakis Rouvas Headquarters) by the way. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

We sure r Mo! Very Happy We're all waiting in anticipation in this EXCITING event 2 happen! bounce Very Happy Yet 4 me at least I should b concentrating on the present here. Lol. lol!
Back to top Go down
alexandra

alexandra

Total Posts : 2040
Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS   MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS Icon_minitime116th November 2007, 10:30 am

And the winners are........................ http://www.mad.tv/news/?id=27580&c=radio

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next week is when we will hear them talking with Sakis ,according to the article! No specific day yet...

And rumours today about....Sakis wanting to participate to the Eurov contest!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS   MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS Icon_minitime116th November 2007, 1:06 pm

alexandra wrote:
And the winners are........................ http://www.mad.tv/news/?id=27580&c=radio

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next week is when we will hear them talking with Sakis ,according to the article! No specific day yet...

And rumours today about....Sakis wanting to participate to the Eurov contest!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!! So there's a chance of seeing him in ESC once again...allthough this is just a rumour. bounce
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS   MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS Icon_minitime116th November 2007, 1:08 pm

And congrats for all the winners
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS   MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS Icon_minitime116th November 2007, 1:15 pm

Here are the names of the winners.

Αννα Κριβέρη

Jane Χαλκίτη

Λένα Μανθοπούλου

Γεωργία Δούκα

Χριστίνα Αντωνίου

Μαργαρίτα Βαμβακούς

Κώστας Ιακώβου

Αφροδίτη Παπακωνσταντίνου

Λένα Σιταρά

Ειρήνη Στεφανοπούλου

And I can see Ellijay's name second from top. Smile Laughing
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

PostSubject: Re: MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS   MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS Icon_minitime116th November 2007, 1:29 pm

Yeah thats my name alright!! l

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS   MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS Icon_minitime116th November 2007, 1:29 pm

ellijay wrote:
Yeah thats my name alright!! l

Jxxx

I knew it because I can recognise it from your emails.
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

PostSubject: Re: MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS   MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS Icon_minitime116th November 2007, 1:50 pm

Before you all get excited on my behalf. I have to say something which I really dont want you to make a fuss about.

I would obviously LOVE to go to the studios next week and speak with Sakis. But I will NOT be going.

I spoke with Christinaki this afternoon and she has also won a place to go to the studios but she told me that her little sister's name had NOT been drawn as one of the lucky winners. Dimitroula was in tears. Her heart was broken.

Sakis ADORES Dimitroula and she ADORES him.

I have given my place in the studio to Dimitroula. I repeat that i would dearly love to speak with our man next week but NOT at the expense of a crying child. Dimitroula means the world to me too. SHE will go!

and THATS the end of it. No more comments please.

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS   MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS Icon_minitime116th November 2007, 1:54 pm

AAAWWW!!!!, that is so considerate of you to let Dimitroula go in your place. Surprised
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS   MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS Icon_minitime116th November 2007, 2:06 pm

I really appreciate your gesture Jane!
It's really sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS   MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

MAD RADIO COMPETITION TO SPEAK WITH SAKIS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next