Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!!

Go down 
+6
Moldienut
emilia
Malin
MARIO
alexandra
olympia
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
olympia

olympia

Total Posts : 1617
Female
Gemini Tiger

something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!! Empty
PostSubject: something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!!   something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!! Icon_minitime18th December 2006, 10:42 am

hello everybody
i hope you are enjoying sakis new cd!!!!! i bought it today and i think it is absolutely perfect! the best cd of his carrier as much as i am concerned!
i wanted to share something with you:today i was listening to the radio online at www.rythmosfm.gr . i send them a meesage asking for a Sakis song: at first i asked 'ego travao zori' i waited and waited and there was nothing for two hours.i thought this was a random event at first. then i asked another song and the ignored me again. this was very irritated. they don't play sakis songs at all. i listened for about 5 hours and there was nothing.
so i thought i could ask for your help! could you please get to rythmos fm and ask any song of sakis new album? i believe it is unfair not to broadcast the new songs! it is something we can do so sakis song are heard everywhere. what do you say? we can help!
enjoy the new album! iparxei agapi ego!
love and peace
olympia
ps: my congratulations to Sakis for this album of miracles! iparxei agapi ego!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/OLYMPIA_NIKOLAOU/SAKIS-INDEX
alexandra

alexandra

Total Posts : 2040
Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!!   something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!! Icon_minitime18th December 2006, 12:50 pm

Olympia I PMed everyone so as to know what they can do in the station's site...
Back to top Go down
MARIO

MARIO

Total Posts : 260
Male
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!!   something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!! Icon_minitime18th December 2006, 1:24 pm

I have just sent one message asking for Ego travao Zori. But... How is it possible sakiīs music is boicotted? Itīs a sacrilege. Something that my mind cannot understand....
Back to top Go down
Malin

Malin

Total Posts : 3058
Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!!   something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!! Icon_minitime18th December 2006, 2:27 pm

I've sent a message as well. Really strange (and pathetic!) to boycott Sakis' new album! Twisted Evil

I'll do anything to support Sakis. Almost. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/malintwin
alexandra

alexandra

Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!!   something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!! Icon_minitime18th December 2006, 2:41 pm

I don't know...maybe because they support another big disk company!But this is the first time I realise sth like this .
Just listen at them!!!!I asked again and nothing!!!
They keep ignoring us!
Unbelievable!!
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Total Posts : 7063
Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!!   something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!! Icon_minitime18th December 2006, 2:42 pm

I think it's stupid to put Sakis on boycott. And you can count on me that I'll do anything for moro mas. Sakis is the kindest and most wonderfull guy in the world and he surely don't deserve this. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/penemi
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!!   something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!! Icon_minitime18th December 2006, 2:46 pm

Ok, so now I've also shown my support to Saki mas and sent a message. santa
Back to top Go down
alexandra

alexandra

Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!!   something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!! Icon_minitime18th December 2006, 3:07 pm

Emilia I really count on you!!
Remember what you created in love!!!
I sent a message and again they ignored me.
Let's stop for now...tomorrow we will try again... Sad
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!!   something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!! Icon_minitime18th December 2006, 3:12 pm

alexandra wrote:
Emilia I really count on you!!
Remember what you created in love!!!
I sent a message and again they ignored me.
Let's stop for now...tomorrow we will try again... Sad

Well it was quite an act I caused there lol! I've been called angel, Tinkerbell and princess, but I'm only mortal lol! And when it comes to Saki mou, I simply can't tolerate him being treated like this...he doesn't deserve it Exclamation Exclamation Suspect
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!!   something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!! Icon_minitime18th December 2006, 7:58 pm

Sounds like the radio station is very rude when it comes to ignoring requests, at least Love Radio responds eventually to requests even if they don't answer them in the same day you sent them, ignorant pigs, I could find out where they are based and disguise myself as a soldier and shoot them dead.
Why boycott an album, f*****g w*****s, I could get their arses kicked around like a football if they refuse to play Sakis. I am very pissed off with Sakis getting all the negative attention, used to be the press now a stupid radio station, absolutely pathetic to ignore such a beautiful and charming person who deserves all the best. I bet he will get international recognition not the ones played on that station, I bet most of those artists that are played on there are crap anyway. The only artist I like which is related to that station is Helena Paparizou, she is one of my favourite artists and there is a sticker label of that station on her Iparxei Logos album. I didn't think they are arseholes to Sakis until now and Alexandra and Olympia, you are absolutely right to act about it.

P.S Alexandra, I sent my message to them on the site you provided me in the PM you sent me.
What do you think about this?, do a petition regarding this issue and spread it all over the Sakis groups.
If you agree with the idea, I will do one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
Ivana

Ivana

Total Posts : 805
Female
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!!   something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!! Icon_minitime19th December 2006, 1:05 am

I send message also!And I will do that one hundred times if that is neccesery!My friend are also sending messages!And I really don't understand why they are boycotting Sakis?!?!?!?I am really mad now!!!!!They are IDIIIIIIOTS!I don't see reasons for boycotting soooooo good singer and his soooo good songs!They really don't know what they are doing.They are crazy!!!!
Back to top Go down
alexandra

alexandra

Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!!   something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!! Icon_minitime19th December 2006, 1:35 am

Thanks guys!
I am really moved by your support!
I will certainly tell Sakis if he comes to Thessaloniki!! He should know...

Last edited by on 9th December 2006, 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexandra

alexandra

Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!!   something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!! Icon_minitime19th December 2006, 2:01 am

If you want to send messages to ask for Sakis, better click on the box next to the microphone which moves...your messages will directly go to the people on air! Wink
(Up, right , on the top)
Back to top Go down
olympia

olympia

Total Posts : 1617
Female
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!!   something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!! Icon_minitime19th December 2006, 9:25 am

hello everyone
here i am once again. i keep trying to make requests but nothing works. i wont stop till i make them mad!!!!!!!!!! they will be forced to play the songs if we insist on putting presure on them. it is ridiculous what they do. sakis supported this radio station... he even did an interview there last year should i remember correctly
thanks a lot for beeing there to make a difference!
iparxei agapi edo!!!!!!!!
ola kala
olympia
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/OLYMPIA_NIKOLAOU/SAKIS-INDEX
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!!   something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!! Icon_minitime19th December 2006, 9:56 am

Yes, Olympia we got lots of love in here. And we are gonna rock this radio station untill it drops and plays Saki for us.
I think with such a boycott the station is only doing harm for itself. If nothing else works, we can put the station to boycott. Laughing
I'll bomb them again. cheers
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!!   something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!! Icon_minitime19th December 2006, 10:02 am

Ok, so now I've sent another request to support Sakis. Btw, why the station put the album on boycott Suspect in the 1st place? I'd like to know? What is so shocking about the album that they banned it?
Back to top Go down
Katarina

Katarina

Total Posts : 51
Female
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!!   something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!! Icon_minitime19th December 2006, 10:40 am

Did you see the mail on yahoo groups about this?Is it true that only LoveRadio for now can play Sakis?
Back to top Go down
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sakis_srbija
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!!   something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!! Icon_minitime19th December 2006, 11:36 am

Katarina wrote:
Did you see the mail on yahoo groups about this?Is it true that only LoveRadio for now can play Sakis?

I saw that Kat, the person who said it is probably right after all.
Back to top Go down
Jesse

Jesse

Total Posts : 55
Male

PostSubject: Re: something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!!   something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!! Icon_minitime19th December 2006, 11:47 am

God, what the heck are they on? Sakis doesn't deserve this... I sent a message.
Back to top Go down
alexandra

alexandra

Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!!   something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!! Icon_minitime112th December 2006, 7:04 am

Moldienut wrote:
Katarina wrote:

What are you talking about???
Since the album is officially released, all stations across Greece are playing the songs. Love radio had the exclusivity only UNTIL the album was released!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!!   something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!! Icon_minitime112th December 2006, 7:26 am

alexandra wrote:
Moldienut wrote:
Katarina wrote:

What are you talking about???
Since the album is officially released, all stations across Greece are playing the songs. Love radio had the exclusivity only UNTIL the album was released!!!!!

Al, me and Kat were saying that somebody in one of the Sakis Yahoo groups said that the rights were given only to Love Radio and nowhere else.
Back to top Go down
Katarina

Katarina

Total Posts : 51
Female
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!!   something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!! Icon_minitime112th December 2006, 7:51 am

I copy-paste the mail from Yahoo groups.Here it is:
Dear Olympia

the reason they dont play sakis songs is because sakis sold the exclisivity to love radio.www.loveradio .gr They play his songs for a month now...all the other radios will begin to play his songs in a week's time.i hope i was helpfull

kisses fay
Back to top Go down
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sakis_srbija
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!!   something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!! Icon_minitime112th December 2006, 9:06 am

Well that explains alot!
Back to top Go down
alexandra

alexandra

Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!!   something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!! Icon_minitime112th December 2006, 11:11 am

And I am expalining to you that this is INcorrect.
Since there is a release , every station plays his songs EXCEPT Rythmos. Got it?
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!!   something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!! Icon_minitime112th December 2006, 12:52 pm

alexandra wrote:
And I am expalining to you that this is INcorrect.
Since there is a release , every station plays his songs EXCEPT Rythmos. Got it?

Yes Al, I got it, thanks for the explanation.

Last edited by on 31st January 2007, 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!!   something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

something strange about sakis an the radio:please read!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next