Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

Vote Sakis for 'Radio Romiga' Top 20

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cata
Moderator-Sakis' Team
Cata

Total Posts : 1393
Female
Capricorn Monkey

Vote Sakis for 'Radio Romiga' Top 20 Empty
PostSubject: Vote Sakis for 'Radio Romiga' Top 20   Vote Sakis for 'Radio Romiga' Top 20 Icon_minitime112th May 2010, 4:16 pm

Aparently this is a radio from romania (i never heard of it but... I listen to the radio only when I'm in the car with my mom, so guess this is a good excuseVote Sakis for 'Radio Romiga' Top 20 Lol ) and Despina Vandi and Helena Paparizou are already in Top 20, Anna Vissi is on the Suggestions 'list'. Since there are 3 greek artist in this top, I think is a good chance for Sakis to enter as well. For now i think the best option is Spase to hrono, but we all must agree on one song so the chances will be higher. All you have to do is to 'vote' for him where says "Propune o melodie". Aparently you can vote every time you refresh the page, but I'm not sure if they count all these 'refreshing' votes.
http://www.radioromiga.com/voteaza.php
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: Vote Sakis for 'Radio Romiga' Top 20   Vote Sakis for 'Radio Romiga' Top 20 Icon_minitime113th May 2010, 4:46 am

done and will keep doing -))
Back to top Go down
Bluebell
Moderator-Sakis' Team
Bluebell

Total Posts : 2867
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Vote Sakis for 'Radio Romiga' Top 20   Vote Sakis for 'Radio Romiga' Top 20 Icon_minitime113th May 2010, 5:03 am

Done. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakisrouvas.com
Remy

Total Posts : 174
Female
Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vote Sakis for 'Radio Romiga' Top 20   Vote Sakis for 'Radio Romiga' Top 20 Icon_minitime113th May 2010, 10:13 am

Done Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote Sakis for 'Radio Romiga' Top 20   Vote Sakis for 'Radio Romiga' Top 20 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Vote Sakis for 'Radio Romiga' Top 20
Page 1 of 1