Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??

Go down 
+10
wpghi5
emilia
maria_treli
Christina
Malin
Chrisanthi
horsefeathers
lunaLENA
Moldienut
ellijay
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? Empty
PostSubject: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? Icon_minitime118th December 2007, 4:10 pm

We are always saying what we DO like but I would like to know if there are actually any of Sakis songs over the years which you really DONT like.

I have a list... but I would like to hear your opinions.

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? Icon_minitime118th December 2007, 4:12 pm

The only one I don't really like is the French version of the song Feelings called Dis Lui, I find it very strange to my ears plus sang with Sakis' Greek accent, I find it very strange.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
lunaLENA

lunaLENA

Total Posts : 2990
Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? Icon_minitime118th December 2007, 4:32 pm

let me think... i believe that all of sakis song have been created for a purpose and he has a lot of masterpieces but the one i like less is 'patera' (father) from aima,dakria k idrotas cd
Back to top Go down
horsefeathers

horsefeathers

Total Posts : 1137
Female
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? Icon_minitime118th December 2007, 5:47 pm

The English versions of Ola Kala and Disco Girl. I think they could've done a much better job with the lyrics.
Back to top Go down
http://horsefeathers75.deviantart.com
Chrisanthi

Chrisanthi

Total Posts : 1186
Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? Icon_minitime119th December 2007, 3:05 am

Well I am going to be honest.
There are many songs I don't like Embarassed
For example, the first time I heard Giati Se Thelo (from his latest cd) I thought..."Are you kidding me?????????Is this some kind of joke or sth?"
I agree with Lena,I don't like Patera but there is always 2-3 songs I don't like from each cd!Maybe an exception to this is his cd Se Exo Eroteytei and Kati Apo Mena
Back to top Go down
lunaLENA

lunaLENA

Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? Icon_minitime119th December 2007, 3:11 am

Chrisanthi wrote:
There are many songs I don't like:oops:
For example, the first time I heard Giati Se Thelo (from his latest cd) I thought..."Are you kidding me?????????Is this some kind of joke or sth?"
I agree with Lena,I don't like Patera but there is always 2-3 songs I don't like from each cd!Maybe an exception to this is his cd Se Exo Eroteytei and Kati Apo Mena

totally agree with you filenada!
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? Icon_minitime119th December 2007, 7:13 am

Chrisanthi wrote:

That one is not my favourite one, the rock ones are not my type but I am not including them in the worst songs. I have only one song I really hate which is the aforementioned one.
Back to top Go down
Malin

Malin

Total Posts : 3058
Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? Icon_minitime119th December 2007, 7:25 am

Chrisanthi wrote:
There are many songs I don't like Embarassed

Interesting, Chrisanthi. I agree with you in general that there are often 2-3 songs that don't really do it for me on most albums. But in my view, there aren't any weak tracks on "Iparhi Agapi Edo" at all. If I was forced to rank them, I must admit that I like "Giati se thelo" better than both "18 (Iparhi agapi edo)" and "Ego travao zori" (and several others). But maybe I'm a little weird. rabbit

I'm not too fond of the earlier albums, I must admit. But the only Sakis track that I really cannot stand is "Disco Girl" (both the Greek and the English version). It basically only annoys me. pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/malintwin
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? Icon_minitime119th December 2007, 7:28 am

Malin wrote:

I'm not too fond of the earlier albums, I must admit. But the only Sakis track that I really cannot stand is "Disco Girl" (both the Greek and the English version). It basically only annoys me. pale

lol! lol! lol! lol!
I have to admit that the lyrics are a little strange on both versions but I like the beats to it though. Also I prefer the song remixed.
Talking of the earlier ones, I quite like them because I listen to older 80s and 90s music and my mum grew up listening to that kind of music as well and as I have gone off today's music now and still listen to the old stuff, that has a constant reminder about it.
Back to top Go down
Christina

Christina

Total Posts : 956
Female
Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? Icon_minitime119th December 2007, 1:00 pm

I agree with all of you!
Of course it's not possible to like each and every song of his cd's (but even if we don't after listening to them so many times they are so "close" to us that we get used to them).

In fact the song "patera" is a very strange song because it starts like a ballad and it changes suddenly.

One song that I don't like it very much is "akatallilos"....
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakisrouvas.tk
maria_treli

maria_treli

Total Posts : 332
Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? Icon_minitime119th December 2007, 1:25 pm

It is not only ''giati se thelo''. Do you like ''den peirazei''? They are somehow the same. However, in the concert I sang the song '' giati se thelo''. Sakis has a magic way to make you sing even the songs from ''Paratragouda'' lol!

The cds, which I I like the most are ''S'exo eroteutei'' and ''kati apo mena’’. (There are no songs in these cds, which I don't like)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maria_treli
emilia

emilia

Total Posts : 7063
Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? Icon_minitime119th December 2007, 1:25 pm

There is actually at least two songs that I find extremely hidious. Laughing And those are "XEHASE TO" Cool and "1992"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/penemi
lunaLENA

lunaLENA

Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? Icon_minitime119th December 2007, 1:44 pm

Christina wrote:
I agree with all of you!
Of course it's not possible to like each and every song of his cd's (but even if we don't after listening to them so many times they are so "close" to us that we get used to them).

In fact the song "patera" is a very strange song because it starts like a ballad and it changes suddenly.

oh i love akatallilos and boudas the ones that he wrote the music in Wink
Back to top Go down
Malin

Malin

Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? Icon_minitime119th December 2007, 1:50 pm

Lena wrote:
Christina wrote:

I also like those two, but especially "Voudas". It's definitely in my top 10 with Sakis!

This is a really interesting topic. It's cool that we have so different opinions, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
lunaLENA

lunaLENA

Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? Icon_minitime119th December 2007, 1:53 pm

Malin wrote:
Lena wrote:
Christina wrote:

I also like those two, but especially "Voudas". It's definitely in my top 10 with Sakis!

This is a really interesting topic. It's cool that we have so different opinions, don't you think?

yes i think we're gonna start commenting on all of his old songs in a while...
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? Icon_minitime119th December 2007, 1:56 pm

Christina wrote:
I

I have to say that I really like Akatallilos, it has a serene feel when I listen to it.
Back to top Go down
Malin

Malin

Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? Icon_minitime119th December 2007, 1:58 pm

Lena wrote:
Malin wrote:

yes i think we're gonna start commenting on all of his old songs in a while...

I would love that! It's time we start discussing his music again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? Icon_minitime119th December 2007, 1:58 pm

emilia from finland wrote:
There is actually at least two songs that I find extremely hidious. Laughing And those are "XEHASE TO" Cool and "1992"

They are OK but not in my worse ones. In Xehase To, his voice is not as powerful as his later ones so it is not crap or anything but it is a bit weak in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? Icon_minitime119th December 2007, 4:24 pm

I am really enjoying this link!!

I think its a well known fact now in this forum that Jane doesntl like "boppy". A lot of Saki's early music was just way tooo boppy for me. I obviously liked some of it or I wouldnt have followed him for so long but Em has hit the nail on the head for me...

I really cannot stand 1992 - its pathetically boppy in fact it is so over the top boppy it gives boppy a bad name!!!! affraid

I also have to agree with Chrisanthi though - even some of the older songs which originally irritated me have become listenable over the years - hey is listenable even a proper word!!!????

but even so.... 1992 absolutely SUCKS !!!!!!

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
lunaLENA

lunaLENA

Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? Icon_minitime119th December 2007, 4:27 pm

ellijay wrote:
I am really enjoying this link!!

I think its a well known fact now in this forum that Jane doesntl like "boppy". A lot of Saki's early music was just way tooo boppy for me. I obviously liked some of it or I wouldnt have followed him for so long but Em has hit the nail on the head for me...

I really cannot stand 1992 - its pathetically boppy in fact it is so over the top boppy it gives boppy a bad name!!!! affraid

I also have to agree with Chrisanthi though - even some of the older songs which originally irritated me have become listenable over the years - hey is listenable even a proper word!!!????

but even so.... 1992 absolutely SUCKS !!!!!!

Jxxx

oh don't be so cruel to our sweet sakis!!! i find this song very cute Wink
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? Icon_minitime119th December 2007, 4:29 pm

Nah.... sorry....

IT SUCKS BIG TIME!!!!

and the video for it SUCKED TOO ! He was completely over the top!

SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? Icon_minitime119th December 2007, 4:30 pm

ellijay wrote:
Nah.... sorry....

IT SUCKS BIG TIME!!!!

SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!

Jxxx

I have to say that I prefer this song to the French version of Feelings. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
lunaLENA

lunaLENA

Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? Icon_minitime119th December 2007, 4:31 pm

ellijay wrote:
Nah.... sorry....

IT SUCKS BIG TIME!!!!

SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!

Jxxx

you crazy girl!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? Icon_minitime119th December 2007, 4:31 pm

The song Xehase To also completely SUCKED but the video with the tarty attention seeking woman was absolutely HILARIOUS!

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? Icon_minitime119th December 2007, 4:33 pm

ellijay wrote:
The song Xehase To also completely SUCKED but the video with the tarty attention seeking woman was absolutely HILARIOUS!

Jxxx

Not my favourite song, vocals are too weak on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next