Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??

Go down 
+10
wpghi5
emilia
maria_treli
Christina
Malin
Chrisanthi
horsefeathers
lunaLENA
Moldienut
ellijay
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime119th December 2007, 4:33 pm

I am expecting a barrage of complaints to this one from all of you but...

as a SONG.......

SHAKE IT SUCKS BIG TIME

BUT when it is PERFORMED LIVE....... its awesome!

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime119th December 2007, 4:35 pm

ellijay wrote:
I am expecting a barrage of complaints to this one from all of you but...

as a SONG.......

SHAKE IT SUCKS BIG TIME

BUT when it is PERFORMED LIVE....... its awesome!

Jxxx

I have to say that I don't like Shake It at all, too weak and too banal in my opinion. The only one worse is Dis Lui.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
ellijay

ellijay

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime119th December 2007, 4:37 pm

Oh Moldie mou.... I ADORE all three versions of Feelings!

English, French and most particulary GREEK.

Watching him sing in French on that tv slot just made my heart melt.

sooooooooo EROTIC!
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime119th December 2007, 4:40 pm

ellijay wrote:

sooooooooo EROTIC!

I LOVE the other two versions but only the French one I found strange to my ears because of Sakis' Greek accent.
Back to top Go down
lunaLENA

lunaLENA

Total Posts : 2990
Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime119th December 2007, 4:41 pm

ellijay wrote:

sooooooooo EROTIC!

i totally agree!!! too erotic singing in french Wink
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime120th December 2007, 2:42 am

I actually like 1992. Besides it's in a style of music that I personally love. Of course the same goes 4 Shake It.
Back to top Go down
Malin

Malin

Total Posts : 3058
Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime120th December 2007, 12:27 pm

I decided to move this topic to the Sakis Discography section. This is just a message so that people might have a chance to see where it went.

/Malin (Moderator)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/malintwin
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime120th December 2007, 2:22 pm

Malin wrote:
I decided to move this topic to the Sakis Discography section. This is just a message so that people might have a chance to see where it went.

/Malin (Moderator)

Good point Mal, I thought it could be either there or where it was since it is to do with people's opinions as well as the discography and I could not decide which one.
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime121st December 2007, 3:13 am

Thanks 4 this Mal.
Back to top Go down
YPSILON
Moderator-Sakis' Team
YPSILON

Total Posts : 842
Female
Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime121st December 2007, 1:49 pm

I really detest "Pes tis"... I always skip it.
Not only the Sakis version, but every form of that song. It's SO boring!
I can't stand the videoclip either...
Back to top Go down
http://clubs.pathfinder.gr/periklis_stergianoudis
Chrisanthi

Chrisanthi

Total Posts : 1186
Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime121st December 2007, 2:06 pm

Well I agree with you both the song and the video are boring...
Now about the song I mentioned (Giati Se Thelo) earlier and said I don't like, you have to consider the lyrics as well...they are childish.
Of course both the lyrics and the music are typical of the man who wrote the song (papadopoulos) and who is very well known here in Greece.He is a rock artist and he has this particular style, a Giati -Se- Thelo-style Very Happy
When I think of it I can understand the mentality behind the song but I would be embarrassed if for example my friends or boyfriend listened to that song(this is how I usually understand if i can stand a song or how proud i am for a Sakis' song - If I would give it to my friends to listen to!)
However I stress the fact that the lyrics also annoy me cause I find them simplistic(sth that maybe doesn't annoy you guys cause they are in Greek! Exclamation )
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime121st December 2007, 2:33 pm

YPSILON wrote:
I really detest "Pes tis"... I always skip it.
Not only the Sakis version, but every form of that song. It's SO boring!
I can't stand the videoclip either...

I have to say that I LOVE that song to bits, before it was taken over by Mikros Titanikos.
Back to top Go down
maria_treli

maria_treli

Total Posts : 332
Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime122nd December 2007, 2:37 am

Chrisanthi wrote:
Well I agree with you both the song and the video are boring...
Now about the song I mentioned (Giati Se Thelo) earlier and said I don't like, you have to consider the lyrics as well...they are childish.
Of course both the lyrics and the music are typical of the man who wrote the song (papadopoulos) and who is very well known here in Greece.He is a rock artist and he has this particular style, a Giati -Se- Thelo-style Very Happy

Exactly. You are 100% right. When I first listened to that song I wondered how Sakis was convinced to say yes to this choice. It is so stupid song. And I was so shocked when he sung it both to Licabbitos and D.E.TH. However, (as I said before) I sung it in the concert.

Chrisanthi wrote:
When I think of it I can understand the mentality behind the song but I would be embarrassed if for example my friends or boyfriend listened to that song(this is how I usually understand if i can stand a song or how proud i am for a Sakis' song - If I would give it to my friends to listen to!)
However I stress the fact that the lyrics also annoy me cause I find them simplistic(sth that maybe doesn't annoy you guys cause they are in Greek! Exclamation )

I don't know why but when my friends and I listen to music of Sakis, I feel that I am who is singing and when I don't like a song I skip it, but if I were alone I would listen to it. As you said it is the only way to see whether you are proud of him or not. (And of course most of the time you are.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maria_treli
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime122nd December 2007, 4:20 am

Although most of us may not agree with ur choices at least u told us. Lol.
Back to top Go down
maria_treli

maria_treli

Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime122nd December 2007, 7:21 am

yes sure. It depends on what you like.
Just tell me do you know the meaning of the words?
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime122nd December 2007, 7:51 am

It aint one of my favourites either but the rhythm of the song is good for a live performance. Sakis really moved well to it and got the crowd rockin. Hot Hot Hot!

Jxxxx
Back to top Go down
maria_treli

maria_treli

Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime122nd December 2007, 9:07 am

Yes I agree with that. He was amazing with his live performance in that song and generally in every song.Very Happy He knows and he can do his job in a perfect way Exclamation
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime122nd December 2007, 11:18 pm

Well with the way u said it Maria he certainly can. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chrisanthi

Chrisanthi

Total Posts : 1186
Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime110th January 2008, 6:33 am

But we are talking about the SONGS that we don't like, not Sakis' live performances of them!
There is a big difference here!
There is no song on earth that i wouldn't like if I watched it performed live by Sakis because he just transforms every song and makes it sound excellent!
This also happened with Shake It
many people here in Greece believed that if this song was sang by someone who wasn't Sakis, Greece would have won 0 points, not the third place!It was Sakis who made it sound and look so good.

Last edited by on 10th January 2008, 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maria_treli

maria_treli

Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime110th January 2008, 8:31 am

Chrisanthi wrote:
But we are talking about the SONGS that we don't like, not Sakis' live performances of them!
There is a big difference here!
There is no song on earth that i wouldn't like if I watched it performed live by Sakis because he just transforms every song and makes it sound excellent!
This also happened with Shake It
many people here in Greece believed that if this song was sung by someone who wasn't Sakis, Greece would have won 0 points, not the third place!It was Sakis who made it sound and look so good.

That's true! I don't like shake it! The words don't have anything to say. Only the rhythm is nice. The whole song makes me feel bored after so many times that I have heard it. However when he sings that Live I love it. Every song is beautiful with his Live performance!
Back to top Go down
lunaLENA

lunaLENA

Total Posts : 2990
Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime110th January 2008, 2:04 pm

Chrisanthi wrote:
It was Sakis who made it sound and look so good.

of course sakis took the the 3rd place because he was SAKIS!
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime111th January 2008, 3:22 am

Lena wrote:
Chrisanthi wrote:
It was Sakis who made it sound and look so good.

of course sakis took the the 3rd place because he was SAKIS!

U got that rite Lena. Y do u think I first got 2 liking him in the first place? Lol. lol!
Back to top Go down
Della

Della

Total Posts : 1026
Female
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime129th January 2008, 12:05 pm

I am not a ballads person and the song I liked less is "Horis Kardia". I hate it. I hate the english version as well. It's way too slow for me and kind of annoying. I remember when Sakis sang it live at Arion Awards I was like: "What is this? zzzzzzz"
Back to top Go down
http://sakisrouvas.tk
Malin

Malin

Total Posts : 3058
Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime129th January 2008, 1:00 pm

Della wrote:
I am not a ballads person and the song I liked less is "Horis Kardia". I hate it. I hate the english version as well. It's way too slow for me and kind of annoying. I remember when Sakis sang it live at Arion Awards I was like: "What is this? zzzzzzz"

Did he even sing it live? I've seen some performances of it on YouTube, and he's always lipsynching to that one. If he'd have sung it live, I think it would've been far more interesting. (For the record, "Horis kardia" isn't one of my favorites either, but in my opinion it is OK)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/malintwin
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime129th January 2008, 1:02 pm

I have to admit that Horis Kardia is not my favourite either, it's boring and bland for my tastes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next