Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??

Go down 
+10
wpghi5
emilia
maria_treli
Christina
Malin
Chrisanthi
horsefeathers
lunaLENA
Moldienut
ellijay
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime129th January 2008, 1:18 pm

it aint boppy so its high on my list!!! lol lol

I lurv it!

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime129th January 2008, 2:04 pm

ellijay wrote:
it aint boppy so its high on my list!!! lol lol

I lurv it!

Jxxx

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Known you and your boppiness Elli. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
Della

Della

Total Posts : 1026
Female
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime129th January 2008, 2:17 pm

It's good to know I'm not the only one who thinks that way about Horis Kardia.

And the funny thing is that the video clip is quite good but it moves too fast for the song. I always thought that it was a pity this song was visualised and others like "Doro sti siopi" were not.
Back to top Go down
http://sakisrouvas.tk
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime129th January 2008, 2:23 pm

Della wrote:
It's good to know I'm not the only one who thinks that way about Horis Kardia.

And the funny thing is that the video clip is quite good but it moves too fast for the song. I always thought that it was a pity this song was visualised and others like "Doro sti siopi" were not.

I completely agree Della, why do crap or not favourite songs get videos while good ones don't? I think Mila Tis is bland for a video but better off as a song on its own like Horis Kardia would.
Back to top Go down
stelios

stelios

Total Posts : 1184
Male
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime129th January 2008, 2:40 pm

i believe sakis has a wide target group so like or dislike of a song depends on the age.For example 1992 is good for younger ages ...KISSES
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakisrouvas.com
ellijay

ellijay

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime129th January 2008, 2:47 pm

I love Doro sti stiopi its just soooo typically Korkolis!

but 1992 still sux !

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
Della

Della

Female
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime129th January 2008, 2:56 pm

stko wrote:
i believe sakis has a wide target group so like or dislike of a song depends on the age.For example 1992 is good for younger ages ...KISSES

I like 1992. It reminds me of myself when I was in high school. I had this on tape. I practically melt it
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime129th January 2008, 3:06 pm

Della wrote:

I like 1992. It reminds me of myself when I was in high school. I had this on tape. I practically melt it

And it reminds me of some early 90s music my mum used to listen to like Simply Red.
Back to top Go down
lunaLENA

lunaLENA

Total Posts : 2990
Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime129th January 2008, 4:12 pm

i believe that his voice in horis kardia is awesome guys!!!
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 2:02 am

Im 100 percent behind you on that one Lena. The way his voice builds in that song is totally awesome! I lurvs it!

And Mo - I am a big fan of Simply Red but...... 1992 still SUCKS!! and will SUCK forever!!

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Jxxxx
Back to top Go down
Della

Della

Female
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 3:40 am

Christina wrote:
I agree with all of you!
Of course it's not possible to like each and every song of his cd's (but even if we don't after listening to them so many times they are so "close" to us that we get used to them).

In fact the song "patera" is a very strange song because it starts like a ballad and it changes suddenly.

One song that I don't like it very much is "akatallilos"....

It's not one of my favorites either.
Back to top Go down
Chrisanthi

Chrisanthi

Total Posts : 1186
Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 4:53 am

Do you know which song I used to hate?
Giati Gamoto (gamoto is foul language in Greek).
I've just remembered i used to skip this song whenever I was listening to his first album.
Back to top Go down
Della

Della

Female
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 5:04 am

Chrisanthi wrote:
I've just remembered i used to skip this song whenever I was listening to his first album.

Actually i loved that song! I could say the foul word without guilt because it was part of the lyrics Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 6:05 am

Chrisanthi wrote:

I know what that means but actually, I quite like it because it reminds me of early 90s music my mum used to listen to. My favourite song on that album is Mia Vrohi.
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Total Posts : 7063
Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 6:30 am

I know the exact meaning also. And I also know another Greek word "malakia" Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/penemi
Christina

Christina

Total Posts : 956
Female
Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 8:14 am

No Emilia mou,"gamoto" is somthing like when we say in english "oh fuck" when we get ungry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakisrouvas.tk
Chrisanthi

Chrisanthi

Total Posts : 1186
Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 9:53 am

Moldienut wrote:
Chrisanthi wrote:

I know what that means but actually, I quite like it because it reminds me of early 90s music my mum used to listen to. My favourite song on that album is Mia Vrohi.

Yes Mo, Mia Vroxi is perfect and dreamy,I also like it!
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 12:28 pm

Ok - Ive been giving the oldies a re-listening over the past 24 hours or so and I think I have come up with a rule which applies to me personally. There is the odd exception on both sides but... generally...

if its Karvelas - Im for it but if its Terzis - Im almost always not a fan.

Terzis writes drossy boppy very much the same kinda thing over and over again

Karvelas is better and more varied musically and the ballads are certainly dramatic ( which I adore!) and he seems to get much more strength from Sakis vocally.

Jxxxx
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 12:30 pm

I suppose that could also explain my dislike of Shake It too since that was yet another Terzis number. So the rule still seems to apply.

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 1:10 pm

Christina wrote:
No Emilia mou,"gamoto" is somthing like when we say in english "oh fuck" when we get ungry.

I know Christina. After spending 3 weeks in the hell's kitchen...I knew how to curse in Greek...I wasn't referring to malakia as a synonym...but as another word of Greek that I have learned
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 1:18 pm

I can give you lessons Em!! Im fluent in cursing in greek!!! lol

If you live here long enough you just HAVE to be!!

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 1:40 pm

ellijay wrote:
I can give you lessons Em!! Im fluent in cursing in greek!!! lol

If you live here long enough you just HAVE to be!!

Jxxx

i BET you are indeed lol! Yeah, you can teach me more in 2 weeks from now study
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime130th January 2008, 1:52 pm

When it comes 2 certain songs like 1992 or Horis Kardia that's ur opinion guys. But 4 somebody like myself who used 2 like boppy and still is I certainly luv it. And Horis Kardia is not a bad song either. And when it comes 2 songs containing swear words I'm definitely used 2 that of course. I hear it all the time when I listen 2 a rap song. U certainly get used 2 it once u get a bit older.
Back to top Go down
Gerly

Gerly

Total Posts : 727
Female
Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime131st July 2011, 10:19 am

so far acctually there is not... probably because I haven't listen the old ones that much.
Some are just better than others.
Back to top Go down
http://bilandima.multiply.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??   IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

IS THERE A ROUVAS TRACK THAT YOU REALLY DONT LIKE??
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3