Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+10
ellijay
horsefeathers
Christina
lunaLENA
olympia
Bluebell
Moldienut
Any_Hany
wpghi5
Disco_girl
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Christina

Christina

Total Posts : 956
Female
Capricorn Cat

SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime11st January 2009, 4:05 pm

Couldn't they use some subtitles??? Crying or Very sad

I wanted to hear his voice and I couldn't Evil or Very Mad lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakisrouvas.tk
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime11st January 2009, 4:13 pm

GREAT BANNERS GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!

Jxxxxxxx Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Any_Hany

Any_Hany

Total Posts : 949
Female
Taurus Goat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime11st January 2009, 6:10 pm

By the way,I have heard today,by watching video on you tube,that Sakis wanted to sing by playback,but Aleksandar asked him to sing live,so he accepted it(Aleksandar said that,while students were watching the performance of him and Sakis Wink )
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/anyhany
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime11st January 2009, 6:23 pm

I have to admit that I don't like playback, but good for Aleksandar for telling him to sing live, that's where the best of him is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
Disco_girl

Disco_girl

Total Posts : 1290
Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime12nd January 2009, 3:56 am

Thanks Jane.

I am also glad that he sang live! But I don't think he would sing playback either, cause all guests so far have sang live... Our man is the king, so he had to show his best:)
Back to top Go down
Bluebell
Moderator-Sakis' Team
Bluebell

Total Posts : 2867
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime12nd January 2009, 7:00 am

Christina wrote:
Couldn't they use some subtitles??? Crying or Very sad

I wanted to hear his voice and I couldn't Evil or Very Mad lol!

Me too. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakisrouvas.com
Disco_girl

Disco_girl

Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime12nd January 2009, 11:20 am

what can i say guys... welcome to serbian ways:) xexexe, get use to it:)
Back to top Go down
alexandra

alexandra

Total Posts : 2040
Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime12nd January 2009, 1:58 pm

Amazing video girls!!
Christina mou, of course they didn't use subs ,it is addressed to the Serbian audience!
They don't imagine BIG BROTHER (our forum) is watching them!!

Emina as I have already told you in facebook....I kneel in front of this photo!
And Any...ARE YOU KIDDING MEEEEEEEE?????WOW!
Back to top Go down
Any_Hany

Any_Hany

Female
Taurus Goat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime12nd January 2009, 2:07 pm

HAhaha...no,I am not kidding Wink

P.S.I know this is off topic,but what is name of Sakis' manager?
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime12nd January 2009, 11:28 pm

U know I literally pinched myself 2 make sure of what I'm seeing here (the banner that is) is real! lol! Indeed it is! Very Happy Just incredible Any! Very Happy I'm so glad and so excited 4 u and Emina that both of u finally had a chance 2 meet our man live and in person! It's just an amazing feeling! Very Happy No doubt u're the many ppl here that I envy! Very Happy Well I've seen his performance of the English version of Kai Se Thelo. Keep on Moving was quite good. Yet I do prefer the Greek version of it better. On the bright side though at least he sung in a language that I understand. lol! Emina I did read ur report there. When I have the time I will respond 2 it. Yet I will say one thing what did on behalf of Lena was truly amazing! Very Happy Hope u will b alright which I know u won't but don't mind one bit! lol! I don't blame 4 how u felt Emina of finally meeting Sakis while in the process forgetting ur name there! lol! Very Happy I'm sure he's a sweet guy! I could just dream of that moment there just as u did Emina and u 2 Any! Very Happy That and how 2 prepare myself 4 that occasion wherever it may b! lol! Very Happy Glad ur dream had came true guys! bounce Very Happy I just got 2 let this out, AHHHHHHHH! affraid bounce Very Happy It may have been after Xmas but definitely the best present ever! Very Happy I can just imagine how u felt there in ur view Emina! Very Happy I just hope that the attention he got there after his performance of Shake It with Alexsandar doesn't stop rite up 2 him once again competing in Eurovision! bounce Very Happy I saw his interview there as well. It's a shame I couldn't hear his great voice of his 2 hear what he was saying just as much as he does singing ofc. Mad Thank god Alexsandar told him 2 sing live 2 show his best and no doubt he did not disappoint us! Very Happy No wonder we luv this GOD here! Very Happy Thanks a lot guys 4 the videos! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Any_Hany

Any_Hany

Female
Taurus Goat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime13rd January 2009, 6:49 am

Disco_girl wrote:
what can i say guys... welcome to serbian ways:) xexexe, get use to it:)

It is not that bad Emina....
In interviews like that,we always put "cover voice",no subtitles...but in movies there is always a subtitles,not like in movies in Italy and Germany,where Brad Pitt talks their language...Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Any_Hany

Any_Hany

Female
Taurus Goat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime13rd January 2009, 3:32 pm

They showed this evening a little interview with Sakis in the show "Najgori od sve dece",if I succeed,the video will be uploaded on You tube....
Back to top Go down
Disco_girl

Disco_girl

Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime13rd January 2009, 3:47 pm

hehehe, thanks Alexandra!!! Hun, I kneel everytime I see that picture!!! I still cant believe!!!! While I was talking about it to my friends today, my hands started shaking again!!! hehehe:)

Thanks Jessie, and pls, take ur time to answer the posts:) I was counting on ur "bounce" comment:))

p.s. I will try to record the interview when it's showed again, Sakis was AMAZINGLY CUTE!!!! The interview was done in the backstage while the show was on air... Sakis said only few words about the show, and he spoke little Greek with our STUPID host ( she doesnt even speak good English, but they always place her to do the interviews) who said to him "kalinixta"... hehe, but Sakis surprised me in the end when he said "Laku noæ" which is "Good night" on Serbian... he was.....%@#^%#^&##@)#&@#&*@)#^%
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime13rd January 2009, 5:40 pm

Hope u do succeed in doing that Any so that we'll b able 2 c. :DYw Emina mou! Very Happy I can just imagine how u felt when u told ur friends about it not 2 mention ur hands shaking there! lol! Whenever somebody here this forum succeeds in meeting our man in person u can b sure 2 expect a "bouncy" reaction from me! lol! And probably some other things as well concerning our man if u know what I mean? Wink lol! I'm sure he looked cute as always in that interview! Drool Very Happy It probably was quite surprising yet sweet 2 4 him 2 say good nite in Serbian. I'm sure he was so f***in sweet! lol!
Back to top Go down
Any_Hany

Any_Hany

Female
Taurus Goat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime14th January 2009, 3:41 pm

I will try again to upload,coz the uploading failed yesterday...
Back to top Go down
Any_Hany

Any_Hany

Female
Taurus Goat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime14th January 2009, 3:42 pm

I found the video on YT...His is probably at the end....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJQO0kZpCQ0
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime14th January 2009, 10:12 pm

Oh Any y r u doing this 2 me?! Mad lol! God not only does he look very hot as always but he's so sweet when he speaks! Drool Very Happy Ofc he did mention he had a girlfriend on the count of Katia! lol! Ofc he didn't mention her by name! lol! Whenever he speaks in interviews like the one here it just melts ur heart completely! Very Happy No wonder we luv him so much! I love you Very Happy And I know it's not going stop! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluebell
Moderator-Sakis' Team
Bluebell

Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime15th January 2009, 2:05 am

Thanks Any. He is soooo cute. I love you
And the girl was the host of the show? I thought, she was one of the contestants.

Last edited by Bluebell on 5th January 2009, 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Any_Hany

Any_Hany

Female
Taurus Goat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime15th January 2009, 5:05 am

She didn't host the show...She host the show "Najgori od sve dece",which is the part of Operacija trijumf,and she is doing everything in funny way....
Back to top Go down
Bluebell
Moderator-Sakis' Team
Bluebell

Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime15th January 2009, 1:10 pm

I meant the show "Najgori od sve dece", but I donīt know at first, that she is the host of this show. Anyway, Sakis was really sweet.
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime15th January 2009, 3:13 pm

U just gotta luv him! I love you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Any_Hany

Any_Hany

Female
Taurus Goat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime18th January 2009, 5:00 am

Sakis was in "City" again... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime18th January 2009, 9:56 am

I assume it was the same interview there. Am I rite on that? Anyway I think it's great that Sakis is getting more attention outside of Greece as the days go by since his visit there in Serbia! Very Happy The very thought of that just gets me all excited and that I'm a part of something spectacular especially when it's involving Sakis! bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Any_Hany

Any_Hany

Female
Taurus Goat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime18th January 2009, 11:15 am

Yes,almost the same,similar,they were showing Ola giro sou girizoun video clip and a little of press conference...

But today he was again,they the same as first time..They said they decided to repeat it,coz of big interest Wink)) Thank God,coz I didn't record it first time
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime18th January 2009, 1:41 pm

Oh that's good! THAT'S GOOD! bounce Very Happy The more he gets noticed the better! bounce Very Happy EEEEKKKK! bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next