Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+10
ellijay
horsefeathers
Christina
lunaLENA
olympia
Bluebell
Moldienut
Any_Hany
wpghi5
Disco_girl
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime123rd December 2008, 9:41 am

Cool. Plus I remember when Sakis was in Russia a few years ago around the time he duetted with the singer Philipp Kirkorov he did a similar thing with somebody from Star Factory (Russia's X Factor). They were dancing along to Shake it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
Disco_girl

Disco_girl

Total Posts : 1290
Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime123rd December 2008, 1:37 pm

Oh, I just hope it wont be problems as Alexander is singer comming from FYR Macedonia:S

I think u cant watch it online, but guys, I promise u will have the greatest pics and videos that Any, me and the rest of Serbian Rouvitses!!!
Back to top Go down
Bluebell
Moderator-Sakis' Team
Bluebell

Total Posts : 2867
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime123rd December 2008, 1:49 pm

Thatīs really nice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakisrouvas.com
Disco_girl

Disco_girl

Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime123rd December 2008, 1:58 pm

Oh yeah, I also hope Saki will sing some more song than Shake it... We all know that it's not song that will show his talent...

I want to thank all of u for being happy for us! It's such a great feeling for me to ( maybe) see Sakis after being his fan for 5 years!!!

p.s. Stefanie, Lenaki, Mal, Aleera, Jessie, Chrisanthi, Alexandra and the rest of u guys, are u for a coffee in Serbia?!
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime123rd December 2008, 2:16 pm

Oh that would b great 4 guys do that 4 us! bounce Very Happy Yw there Emina. Very Happy I'm sure there'll b a miracle 4 u 2 make it 2 the show. I know without a doubt that Any 2 would want 2 go as well! It's so lucky 4 u guys 2 have our man b where u guys r! affraid bounce :DAnd think how exciting it would b if u guys would meet up with Sakis himself! bounce Very Happy The very thought of it just makes me wanna go AHHHHHHHHH! affraid bounce Very Happy lol! Talk about some Xmas present there! bounce Very Happy And yw as well there Any. Very Happy Definitely it's 2 good 2 b true! bounce Very Happy I could just hug and kiss the both of u rite now! *hug* Kiss I'm so happy 4 u guys! bounce Very Happy One could dream 4 our man 2 come 2 where we live and now it's going 2 happen 2 u guys there! Very Happy I'm sure the dream will continue 4 the rest of us here including me! Very Happy Definitely this would b the unofficial start of his promo tour 4 Eurovision. I just hope Alexander doesn't ruin it 4 him once he duets with him 4 Shake It. lol! Yet no doubt I'm sure he'll perform more songs there. U guys just have 2 c our man! U just got 2! Anyway u can count me in spiritually that is. And make mines a tea. Lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lunaLENA

lunaLENA

Total Posts : 2990
Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime123rd December 2008, 4:26 pm

i think this has to do with the show or not? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82btx1cTzn0 one of the contestants sings shake it?
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime123rd December 2008, 5:03 pm

To me I think it does, good find there Lena.
Back to top Go down
Disco_girl

Disco_girl

Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime124th December 2008, 12:45 am

Nai Lenaki, it's from a class of singing...

Xexexe, the ppl are comenting that Sakis is gonna get lost when Alex sing it, and that it's gonna sound like a "help vocal"...

I also heard comments like "why did they take this 'one hit wonder' to the show?!" I rly get annoyed when ppl who dont even know about Sakis comment this stupid things! It's okay not to like his music, but to not like it, they first must know smth about his music, and not only Shake it... Cause in the end most of the ESC songs are simple and easy...

SAKI, SHAKE THEM ALL ON MONDAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Any_Hany

Any_Hany

Total Posts : 949
Female
Taurus Goat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime124th December 2008, 5:14 am

Hm,he is not sooo bad,I mean Alex...but his english is terrible.....

Sakiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,can not wait!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/anyhany
lunaLENA

lunaLENA

Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime125th December 2008, 3:09 pm

i think this is the site but i cannot understand a thing http://www.operacijatrijumf.rs/page/home/sr.html
is there a way to watch it online?
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime125th December 2008, 3:41 pm

Well I saw a portion of it but by the time the music started I just stop watching. lol! And how dare they say such things as Shake It being it so called a "one-hit wonder" when they don't even know anything about him! Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad I know he's not well known in some countries and that everyone is going 2 like his music. They didn't have 2 sink that low! And they have no rite 2 do that! Of course that's just me but still. Evil or Very Mad I'm sure no doubt that Sakis will indeed show them once he's there! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Any_Hany

Any_Hany

Female
Taurus Goat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime125th December 2008, 3:57 pm

I think it is here Lena

http://www.operacijatrijumf.rs/page/liveStream/sr.html
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime125th December 2008, 4:11 pm

Kind of reminds me of Big Brother there.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime125th December 2008, 4:20 pm

That's what I thought as well Jessie.
Back to top Go down
Disco_girl

Disco_girl

Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime126th December 2008, 3:51 am

It looks like Big Borther because the "academy" where students are living and studding is the same house as the one in Big Brother. Anyway, this is the link, but I think that when the Gala Night where Sakis will sing is, than they show the academy, not tha stage of concert:(

But dont worry guys, it will be on Internet same night on youtube:P Or perhaps I could show u the video from cell phone, as I wont go:(
Back to top Go down
Any_Hany

Any_Hany

Female
Taurus Goat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime126th December 2008, 4:54 am

I will record it,and maybe I will be able to upload it later...If I do not do that,I am sure there will be lots of links for download
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime126th December 2008, 10:37 am

Oh that's a shame there Emina. Sad But I'm sure u or Any will b able 2 record much of it as possible. Yet I hope there will b links 2 it.
Back to top Go down
Any_Hany

Any_Hany

Female
Taurus Goat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime126th December 2008, 1:09 pm

I am probably going on OT....I am trying to find also when is he arriving,coz I want to wait for him at the airport,but I don't know how can I found that out.....
Back to top Go down
lunaLENA

lunaLENA

Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime126th December 2008, 1:10 pm

i don't want to disappoint you but did they announce that sakis will be indeed there??? coz there has been nothing like that on his sites..it's weird
Back to top Go down
Any_Hany

Any_Hany

Female
Taurus Goat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime126th December 2008, 1:15 pm

Yes,they said that Sakis confirmed his coming...and Aleksandar is practising a song to sing with him......It is a big tv show,Anastacia was on first show,I don't know hwy would they lie about Sakis....
Back to top Go down
Any_Hany

Any_Hany

Female
Taurus Goat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime126th December 2008, 2:56 pm

http://www.mad.tv/section/news/34986/news/%CE%9F+%CE%A3%CE%AC%CE%BA%CE%B7%CF%82+%CF%83%CF%84%CE%BF+%CE%92%CE%B5%CE%BB%CE%B9%CE%B3%CF%81%CE%AC%CE%B4%CE%B9
Back to top Go down
Disco_girl

Disco_girl

Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime127th December 2008, 12:53 pm

REEEEE, THA PAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THA TON DW!!!!!!!!!!! REEEE, LENAKI MOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM GOING!!!
Back to top Go down
Bluebell
Moderator-Sakis' Team
Bluebell

Total Posts : 2867
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime127th December 2008, 12:58 pm

Thatīs great Emina mou. Iīm so happy for you. Enjoy it. Very Happy

By the way, I love your avatar. Itīs really funny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakisrouvas.com
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime127th December 2008, 1:00 pm

oh Wow!!! Your time has come sweetie!! I am over the moon for you. Enjoy every precious second!!!

S'agapo!

Jxxxxxxx Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lunaLENA

lunaLENA

Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime127th December 2008, 1:21 pm

Disco_girl wrote:
REEEEE, THA PAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THA TON DW!!!!!!!!!!! REEEE, LENAKI MOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM GOING!!!

agapi mou, enjoy every single moment!!! he is a true angel!!! i cross my fingers for you to fulfil whatever you wish!!!! i'm soooooooo excited about you!!!!! Kiss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!   SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

SAKIS IN SERBIA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next