Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

Doubts about Wikipedia

Go down 
+6
mishmosh
danari
Momo
ellijay
Moldienut
monita
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mariosgirl66`

Total Posts : 63
Female
Virgo Snake

Doubts about Wikipedia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doubts about Wikipedia   Doubts about Wikipedia - Page 2 Icon_minitime115th October 2009, 1:51 pm

Well Jesse, that's not true exactly. They hold the LA Greek Film Festival every year - there was one this past June/July. So, conceivably the movie could have been screened there, but since I reviewed the entire list of movies screened - hoping that Duress would be there - and found that it wasn't, I know it wasn't true! (Alter Ego was screened at a past festival and "our man", as you like to call him, was here in LA to promote it - wish I would have known about him then! That might be where the erroneous comment came from...or maybe it was screened secrectly, but I doubt that.)

I've never edited anything on Wikipedia and it says I need an account unless I want my IP Address revealed (which doesn't seem good). Anyone who has an account willing to do this? (I don't really get how wikipedia works, nor do I really pay much attention to it.)
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Doubts about Wikipedia   Doubts about Wikipedia - Page 2 Icon_minitime115th October 2009, 3:49 pm

First off Rebecca don't forget the I in my name there. J-E-S-S-I-E! Doubts about Wikipedia - Page 2 Lol As I can remember our man was at last year's L.A Greek Film Festival. Ofc Alter Ego was screened there as a result and that this was before he started shooting 4 Duress. Ofc he wasn't at this year's festival considering that this took place a month or 2 after he competed in Eurovision and that he did a concert at Kalimarmaro in the 1st of July. I don't know y anyone would think that Duress would b included in the festival. I think it only goes by films that r Greek inspired. Duress is not Greek inspired. Although our man is indeed in it on the way of his cultural background the character he's playing is definitely not Greek inspired.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Doubts about Wikipedia   Doubts about Wikipedia - Page 2 Icon_minitime115th October 2009, 3:53 pm

I want to know if that so called post Eurovision European tour is true or not. Wikipedia is the only site where I have heard it and I can't find any latest news of it ANYWHERE, nor his so called international album he said in an interview around the ESC period.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
mariosgirl66`

Total Posts : 63
Female
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Doubts about Wikipedia   Doubts about Wikipedia - Page 2 Icon_minitime115th October 2009, 4:31 pm

Oops! Sorry JESSIE! Wink I'll blame the misspelling on the fact that I'm quickly dashing in and out of the forum while I should be working! Gah!
Back to top Go down
The Fizz

The Fizz

Total Posts : 478
Female
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Doubts about Wikipedia   Doubts about Wikipedia - Page 2 Icon_minitime115th October 2009, 6:36 pm

I hope it is true chick cos I would love to go and see Sakis concert with you Moldie. I hope they do one in London for us Moldie.
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Doubts about Wikipedia   Doubts about Wikipedia - Page 2 Icon_minitime115th October 2009, 10:17 pm

mariosgirl66` wrote:
Oops! Sorry JESSIE! Doubts about Wikipedia - Page 2 Icon_wink I'll blame the misspelling on the fact that I'm quickly dashing in and out of the forum while I should be working! Gah!

It's alright Rebecca. Doubts about Wikipedia - Page 2 Icon_lol I understand. Doubts about Wikipedia - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doubts about Wikipedia   Doubts about Wikipedia - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Doubts about Wikipedia
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2