Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

What you don't do on Facebook - My opinions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

What you don't do on Facebook - My opinions Empty
PostSubject: What you don't do on Facebook - My opinions   What you don't do on Facebook - My opinions Icon_minitime114th April 2010, 8:25 am

1. Don't send invitations of any kind out to people who do not even understand the languages the invitations are in.

2. Do not request to tag yourself in property from people you don't know.

3. Do not list any old person as your siblings just because you feel as if they are like a brother or sister to you.

4. If you do not want any applications posted on your wall or be invited to any certain groups or whatever, you should send a message to those people letting them know about it not ignore it because that doesn't say anything.

5. Do not change your name all the time unless if you are married. It confuses me to see who is on my friends list if people keep doing that.

6. Don't add any old person just to boost your friend count. There could be a chance that person you don't know could be a pervert or some sort if you are not careful.

7. I hate it when I wish something positive to a 'friend' like a happy birthday or whatever and they do not even bother responding. I had to delete people who do this because it is so rude. Same with the media they upload, those people do not even once respond to your comments or answer your questions. I find this a waste of time and what's the point of adding someone with that attitude?

8. Don't join fake game fanpages such as Farmville, only join genuine ones.

9. Do not reply to friends' statuses that are not your business especially those that are aimed at a completely different place which applies to some but not all of your friends' friends. Only reply to statuses that either apply to you or those that apply to every one of your friends.

10. Don't spam your photos especially artwork of that person on EVERY group/fanpage in relation to it because it bores people and even puts people off from joining them.

11. I hate it when people get bored and just only say 'Hi, how are you?' on the chatbox and have nothing to ask or say afterwards.

12. Do not bullshit about your relationship status just to cheat on your current lover.

13. Do not put your phone numbers and addresses on your page, it only makes yourself vulnerable to hackers and your computer could have some unexpected spyware in which can steal information like that even if you do not have crooks on your page that could do scams with them.

14. Upload personal pictures you are most likely to be pissed off over.

15. Don't request to tag yourself in photos of people you are not even in.

16. Don't send out application gifts to anyone who is most likely to not accept them, it is a waste of time.

17. Don't join groups/fanpages with low amount of members and low amount of media uploaded in especially pictures.

18. Don't join fake celebrity profiles/fanpages, only join what is official or fanclub related.

19. Don't send repeated friend requests to people even though you have been rejected already, this pisses people off.

20. Waste time on people who take the piss.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut

What you don't do on Facebook - My opinions
Page 1 of 1